update

tj0050

hey guyes and girls this is tim thought i would stop in say hellow iam doing verry well i had to do some rehab for my drug problem but i am doing verry well now thought i would update you

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam brother Tim,

I am pleased to hear that you are doing well. May Allah stand by your side, and insha allah you will recover.:blackhijab:

tj0050

hit rock bottem

iam geting to the point where i am about to kill some one i hate this school feal like i am traped in a box idk what to do i feal liek i cant breath with out some on saying u did this wrong tim its anoying idk what to do broke down 3 times today in school what should i do

salam tim

pcozzy

:salam2:

You must fear Allah first, for the punishment of doing such an evil deed will be severe and on going.

Yes, there are times of difficulty, but understand that if you were addicted to a substance, that your body is feeling it needs it which is a lie.

So go see your school consular and talk to him to help mediate your problems and show you ways to deal with stress. Don't take a leap into hellfire. Remember Allah knows what is in your heart and what you do, So fear Him.

:wasalam:

hana*

hello tim,

as i am a pharmacist, my job involves dealing with people addicted to drugs on a day-to-day basis. whilst we all know that drug addiction is a big no-no i look at these people with pitty. i just wish that they knew that happiness comes not from a short term fix but fromhaving Allah in youre heart. whilst i can relate to how difficult it must be to come off a substance that youre body is dependant upon, please do not become like these above people. i believe that you can stop if you and only you want to for it is the mind over the body. i know that it must be vey hard due to the withdrawal symptoms but these last for a short time. if you are still at school you have youre whole life ahead of you and you can do it.

i want you to remember this story: the famous harold shipman deliberatley wrongly diagnosed a young man with cancer and prescribed him regular high doses of morphine, which we know is addictive. when the crimes of shipman were brought to life, that young man found out his fate, that he had no cancer and was on high dose morphine for nothing. he stopped the morphine there and then as it was originally controlling his life only to find out he didnt have cancer in the first place. he had the typical withdrawal symptoms but he succeeded and tolerated them. so this man was in a similar situation to you. if he can do it so can you. once you get over the above it will be like a distant memory like it never happened.

also im not sure if you are a muslim as i have only read youre past two posts but if you are, what attracted you to islam? if you are a muslim then you are one of the lucky people that God guided to the truth and remember anything is possible if u put youre mind to it

all the best

tj0050

hey salam

hello tim,

as i am a pharmacist, my job involves dealing with people addicted to drugs on a day-to-day basis. whilst we all know that drug addiction is a big no-no i look at these people with pitty. i just wish that they knew that happiness comes not from a short term fix but fromhaving Allah in youre heart. whilst i can relate to how difficult it must be to come off a substance that youre body is dependant upon, please do not become like these above people. i believe that you can stop if you and only you want to for it is the mind over the body. i know that it must be vey hard due to the withdrawal symptoms but these last for a short time. if you are still at school you have youre whole life ahead of you and you can do it.

i want you to remember this story: the famous harold shipman deliberatley wrongly diagnosed a young man with cancer and prescribed him regular high doses of morphine, which we know is addictive. when the crimes of shipman were brought to life, that young man found out his fate, that he had no cancer and was on high dose morphine for nothing. he stopped the morphine there and then as it was originally controlling his life only to find out he didnt have cancer in the first place. he had the typical withdrawal symptoms but he succeeded and tolerated them. so this man was in a similar situation to you. if he can do it so can you. once you get over the above it will be like a distant memory like it never happened.

also im not sure if you are a muslim as i have only read youre past two posts but if you are, what attracted you to islam? if you are a muslim then you are one of the lucky people that God guided to the truth and remember anything is possible if u put youre mind to it

all the best
ya i am a muslim and iam trying to quit its hard but its working i guess just people u know i did talk to her and she is going to talk to her its cool now so ya i guess talk to u latter ''its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog '' love that quote

tj0050

hey i did talk to her she is going to take care of it so ima happy about that so i am doing well to ancer peoples questions yes i am a muslim i had 3 people ask me that so ya that ancer peoples question