What's wrong with celebrating valentines day?!!

Kakorot

:salam2:

It is full of evil. :astag: InshaAllaah everyone read what I attached, may Allaah guide us all ameen.

Attachments

• Celebrating Valentines day.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 118

ummi h

all their so called celebrations are all made up and has no significance to thier beliefs..............and they call islam backwards.

for any muslims that are victims to this valentines day(crap) please find out more information about it, alhamdulilah the attached infomation from sister Channa explains everything,jazakallah qeran sister for sharing.

also for those who want to show their loved ones that they love them....can i just ask, why is that it has to be on valentines day to express yourself!!!!

i do it everyday and to everyone, and alhamdulilah whatever allah has blessed you with, you should be thank full of it every seconds.

====everyone appologies+forgivness for my shortcomings--allah is the best forgiver.........i love you...for the sake of allah, the allmighty king..

runayrus

Yearning Slave
It is associating The Magnificient, Allah subhanahuwataala to other god/s. This is the act of the kufr and :astag:, may we be far from all these stupid act with its idolistic inclinations.

It also promote wastage (monetary-wise).

Love exists 24/7. Don't we have to have extreme love to Allah and His Messenger Muhammad (SAW)?

Then doesn't it come our mother, mother, mother and then our father? and husband if married?

After which we have to love our teachers and educators who have, Alhamdulilah, provided us with information/s we need to know about Islam?

How about family, friends, community?

Vday is absurd.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
And tons of muslims all around are saying "What's wrong with giving presents to your wife and family this day??" Astaghfirullah. Even after explaining it, they're not getting it...

samiha

---------
Staff member

i did not know that after 13th comes 24th.

thx for letting us know. :D

AH! What is wrong with me SubhanAllaah lol! Well that was definitely an off day... two dates wrong and one I didnt even catch... eish... No point in going to fix that now!

Well... on the bright side, I guess I'm just a bit forward thinking. =D

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

And tons of muslims all around are saying "What's wrong with giving presents to your wife and family this day??" Astaghfirullah. Even after explaining it, they're not getting it...

Yeah... others even going to the movie theaters to watch the movies that come out today. Sigh, it's quite sad, some Muslims are entirely succumbing to the whims and customs which have nothing to do with Islaam and implementing them happily, not realizing the destruction that occurs thereby.

Even certain Muslim countries celebrate and propagate this day! :hawla:

wasalam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
All these holidays are just a way to get the money outta the consumers pockets. Gifts for this person and that and everyone you know etc. It only leads to materialism.