Video More Americans are converting to Islam

fada_all

salam alikom

praise be to allah sobhanaho wa taa'la..

jazaka allah kol khair brother for this video...

salam alikom

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

No matter how wrongly they try to portray Islam in the media, the truth will always come out. If people are truly looking for guidance and the right path then something like the media cannot come in between Allah and that individual.

Allahumma a'izzul islaama wal muslimeen. Aameen

Take Care

Muhammad Saleh

:salam2:

I feel very happy to see people entering into Islam. It requires us to be more responsible as well. I dont think that it would take much time to see people rushing towards Isalm. InshAllah. Mass convertion took place at the time of Muhammad(PBUH) and onwards and Islam expanded to various areas. all the achievements muslims made in the fields of science and culture were largly due to assimilation of various cultures. This also created some problems as well, the division of muslims on ethnic basis. Yemini Arab versus Hijazi Arab. Persians versus Arabs. one tribe against another. Ethnic loyalities transcended religious loyalities. these pollitcal and social problems,later, transformed into religious problems and thats why the muslim ummah is divided into many sects and divisions. May Allah unite us again as a ummah and save from those problems that ummah faced before. we should try to empathise with others and ignore our differences. our religious loyalities must transcend our ethnic loyalties. we should try to find commonalities betweeen us and respect an encourage difference of opinions.

I appologize to all the revertees for not being able to perform my duties as a born muslim. i belong to a majority muslim country but i cant feel the beauty of islam. our mosques are empty, only old people would show up in prayers. for us, religon is nothing but a set of rituals. i have been trying to practise islam from last 7 yrs but i could not find brotherhood untill i met you guys. i dont want o say anything for Arabs because our Prophet(PBUH) was an Arab and hope their situation is not as grim as ours. The best of the islamic lectures would come from revertees cause we were busy worshiping our desires and they started learning Quran. i think we were unable to appreciate the blessing of Allah he confered upon us in the form of this beautiful Deen. Allah has warned us all in the Quran that if you dont strive for your Deen as you should be then he would create a nation who would be more God-fearing, pious and who would help Allah(his deen). so all those who have entered islam now, prepare yourself, learn from history and do not repeat the mistakes we did. :astag:
i see many revertees complainig about the behaviour of born muslims. so plz, if we cant help them practice islam then we should not make it difficult for them as well. i might sound pessimitic, i am sorry for that.
:wasalam:

muthmainnah

Allahu Akbar....Allahu Akbar...

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops, Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy. (Qur'an: An Nashr 1-3)