Islam&science Day/Night Quran/Heal Prof. Zoghool

pcozzy

:salam2:

I seen this 30 minute video that gives some insight on the Quran and healing (Ruqia As-Shariaa), The emphasis of Day/Night, Best Sleeping time, and how a Japanese scientist identified water has feeling, memory, and reaction and how crystals take shape after one speaks to it. Worth watching.

comments anwered by Professor Zoghool En-Naggar PHD

[vg]-5465089211585319339[/vg]

Attached are some of the verses mentioned for Ruqia As-Shariaa.

Attachments

• AlHashr-059-last-3-ayahs.mp3
    944 KB · Views: 19
  • Baqara-002-255-Kursi.mp3
    849.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Baqara-002-last-3-ayahs.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 18

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khair brother really beneficial video inshallah i hope i can keep in steadfastness to complete the sunnah before i sleep so that i may gain the reward from Allah:tti_sister:

have you any other videos by this professor mashallah i enjoyed that video jaza kallahu khair

:wasalam:

pcozzy

Jaza kallahu khair brother really beneficial video inshallah i hope i can keep in steadfastness to complete the sunnah before i sleep so that i may gain the reward from Allah:tti_sister:

have you any other videos by this professor mashallah i enjoyed that video jaza kallahu khair

I always hear him speak on tv but never get a chance to record it. I find him more speaking arabic than english. I will try to catch a few more that are english, in sha Allah.