ROLE OF WOMEN IN SOCIETY?????

helpinghumanity

WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF WOMEN IN SOCIETY?????

NOTE: THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT RELATED TO ANY ONE OF YOU. PLEASE TRY TO AVOID DIRECT ATTACK ON ANY ONE. FOR SISTERS PLEASE TRY TO BE AWAY FROM COMMENTS LIKE "WHAT ABOUT MALES". Because it will be taken care of later and in another thread soon :inshallah:.

Q) What are the roles/tasks of women in the society which you are living now? Are these roles creating a positive or negative effects in society and in home?

Q2) What are the roles/tasks of women according to Quran and sunnah? If women are abiding by these roles, what is its effect in society and in home? AND if not what is its effect in both society or in home.

HELP:
You can pick any role like "are the women allowed to work" etc. If yes what is it effect on children. Are they giving them proper nourishment. And after that what is its effect on society.
I am saying that because sooner or later all of us gonna have wife. What if they say i want to work etc. Should we allow them or not..OR sooner or later we will have daughters? or even sisters ? what if they ask for the same

However its just a small help to help you in proceeding the discussion. I expect the sisters to participate alot because it is most related to them..
JAZAKUMULLAH KHAIR..

HUMBLE REQUEST:.

It is my humble request to each one of you that please please please lets not do these BLAME GAMES.

UPDATE SECTION:

This space is for updates, in case any other questions arises. This is also to help new and late members to see whats the progress

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The role of women living in the US/ Western world simply sucks. We are made to run around the clock serving something. The feminist movement was wrong. Women are chasing money and men and have lost children. We have lost children. They do not know where they belong. We have no one leading the families. The men come and go. They enter illict realationships without accountability. Women have bought the you owe me attitude. In short, women have lost piety.

The role of women today is not in accordance with the Quran nor the sunnath. But we have settled for money. Women are left behind. Women are being divorced and we have sisters who will not obey the laws of Allah and allow husbands to have second wives. We, women, do not wish for our sisters that which we have for ourselves. We are raising chidren by ourselves. We are left to fend for ourselves. Muslims are allowing for believing sisters to be at the mercy of others. Men and women. We do not follow the path that Allah set for us.

Brother my responses should stir some nerves.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I completely agree with sister mirajmom ...This is the reality of what is happening in the West...
I personally want to get married and stay home and raise my children and to follow Quran and Sunnah and study Islam more and more inshaAllah .. But I want to be involved in the community and dawah as much as I can also...
I want my children and my husband to be number one priority in my life ..I want to raise great Muslim children who I want to be hafiz of the Quran and scholars inshaAllah :)
lol Ok Im talking too much...

Working and working and making money and career is not the role of the woman in this society .I think women here forgot their roles ,they follow feminism and this so called freedom...
Our roles is our Family ,our children ,our deen ...
This just my opinion ...

waaleikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please take a moment to read about the French misnister Mlle. Dati who has returned to work after five days of giving birth. I think she is insane.

Sorry about the spelling...i am having problems with mozilla crashing and office 2007 just disappeared. This I blame on the FBI!

justme1983

Salaam,

The role of women living in the US/ Western world simply sucks. We are made to run around the clock serving something. The feminist movement was wrong. Women are chasing money and men and have lost children. We have lost children. They do not know where they belong. We have no one leading the families. The men come and go. They enter illict realationships without accountability. Women have bought the you owe me attitude. In short, women have lost piety.

The role of women today is not in accordance with the Quran nor the sunnath. But we have settled for money. Women are left behind. Women are being divorced and we have sisters who will not obey the laws of Allah and allow husbands to have second wives. We, women, do not wish for our sisters that which we have for ourselves. We are raising chidren by ourselves. We are left to fend for ourselves. Muslims are allowing for believing sisters to be at the mercy of others. Men and women. We do not follow the path that Allah set for us.

Wa salam,

I'm a sister and I completely agree. Well said. :ma:

nam01

I think that a career is only something that many muslim women pursue because they are not yet ready to settle down. Also it enables women to feel a sense of worth in society. In my opinion every woman is different and will go down the path they feel most comfortable with. However, if you have children your primary concern and priority should be a proper islamic upbrining for them in a stable home.

If i had a husband and no children, i would not want to stay at home and take on the traditional housewife role of cooking and cleaning for him as this is a joint task.

I think the feminist movement has opened more opportunities for women in the world of work, but money should not be prioritised.

zainsmommy

Salaam,

Assalamu Aleikom

As always, your words speak volumes to those who pay attention.

Women are indeed on their own these days. No matter if you are a Muslim or not. We have to stand and rise above and overlook so much in order to do that and no one is fighting for us. No one is trying to change things for us. For our children. They are growing up in this cruel world and being taught everything they know only from their Mothers. Their Fathers have checked out..they are too busy dressing to impress, cruising the internet to fill their free time with excitement, hanging out with all their non Muslim friends & coworkers, forming relationships or friendships with non mahram females, listening to music of all kinds while the wives and women of the Ummah are home struggling with the day to day problems that arise.

Men these days...have NO GUILT!

There is no longer any difference in my eyes between a Muslim man and any other. I am truly heartbroken at this.

I pray that the MEN of this Ummah would wake up...stand beside their women like the women do them...SUPPORT them, give them comfort and security...help rear the children they helped make so that THEY may be the best of the best. Quit playing the western role...you are above that- if you only knew how much.

Insha'Allah people will get back to the proper way and start showing the world what our men are made of...where they come from...they already see it in every single female who struggles each day whether married or not..now let them see it in the MEN. Don't allow your women...your Sisters in this Ummah continue to have to play this role in society. Especially NOT during times such as this.

The role of the woman has been changed to that of a MAN, but yet...she is still expected to be a woman?!

WaAleikom Salam

zainsmommy

Sorry...my comment was WAY off. I did not answer the questions really. Insha'Allah I will try to do so now!

helpinghumanity

As i said earlier please please please lets not do these BLAME GAMES.

Enlighten us with the present role/task of women in your society and also enlighten us with the Islamic role that has been assigned to women?
Are women following those rules or not?

lets try to see what the roles of women, and how much you strive to implement those roles.
REGARDING MEN, SOONER OR LATER, A NEW THREAD WILL BE STARTED ABOUT THEM TOO inshallah..

Lets say "NO" to the blame games. Lets try to fulfill our roles. If we find any shortcomings in ourselves lets eradicate it instead of blaming each other

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Men these days...have NO GUILT!

There is no longer any difference in my eyes between a Muslim man and any other"

No mom, no pleaaaase :) put your gun down. 5 fingers are not alike.

a_brother

Make dua for us all

looking at the history.... divorce rate now is much higher than before!... ratio of house wifes back then are higher than now... which implies, a house wife in a family equal to a more stable family...

One (or a family) would earn (money) that is writing for them!... Money that a husband (by himself) would earn would EQUAL to the Money that if the husband and wife would earn if they both go out and work!!! since one's earning is writing for her/him before one's birth to this earth... If one has a firm believe that Allah is the PROVIDER, then he/she would concentrate on what's more important, family.

Supermoms

A book, Perfect Madness by Judith Warner, published by Riverhead Books, tells us that during her research, Warner discovered that:

· “Seventy percent of American moms say they find motherhood today ‘incredibly stressful.’”

· “Thirty percent of mothers of young children reportedly suffer from depression.”

In the lands where all that glitters is somehow perceived to be gold and therefore desirable, women are discovering that playing roles that were not ordained for them by God is not all it is cracked up to be.

Women in the West, who have long been battling both themselves and the natural order to be “superwomen,” are finding that banging their heads on the glass ceiling is giving them more than a headache. They are finding themselves on a merry-go-round that will not stop. Their makeup and their hair must be perfect; their size must be unrealistically thin; their children must be perfect, talented, and high achievers; their houses must be spotless; and all this must be achieved in the stolen hours between working and sleeping.

This is more than just struggling against the glass ceiling in pursuit of career goals: It is banging your head against a wall on a relentless and ongoing basis. As Judith Warner states, “I have seen so many mothers banging their heads against a wall: treating their pain - the chronic headache of their lives - with sleeping pills, antidepressants and anxiety meds, and a more and more potent, more and more vicious self-and-other-attacking form of anxious perfectionism.”

The chronic headache of their lives …! Is that a life? This is mere survival in a life of stress and loneliness. The superwoman goal is unachievable not because women are incapable, but because they fail to see that fulfilling natural and predestined roles is undoubtedly the real super achievement. Playing mother, wife, and career woman all at the same time is not an enviable position, and, except in cases of necessity, the woman’s role as caregiver and homemaker should take precedence over career and outside activities.

Islam defines women as superwomen - but with a different meaning. Islam recognizes that the role of wife and mother is of paramount importance. Islam defines marriage as half of the religion. Islam clearly states that Heaven lies at the feet of mothers. Islam goes much further than just recognition; it clearly defines the roles that women play and states rights and obligations with clarity and common sense.

The role of a mother in bringing up children is greater than that of a father. She is responsible for their emotional, behavioral, and intellectual development. She is responsible for instilling the love of Islam in them, especially in their early formative years. When a woman understands the teachings of Islam and her own role in life, she understands her complete responsibility for the upbringing of her children, as is referred to in the Quran:

“O you who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones.” (Quran 66:6)​

More than 40 years ago, Muslim women who were secure in their roles and their lives could see the damage being caused by a Western lifestyle. In 1962 after observing her Western sisters, Salma Al-Haffar said in the Damacus newspaper Al-Ayyam,:

“It is truly a shame that women lose the most precious thing that nature has given them, that is, their femininity, and then their happiness, because the constant cycle of exhausting work has caused them to lose the small paradise which is the natural refuge of women and men alike, a refuge that can only flourish under the care of a mother who stays at home. The happiness of individuals and society as a whole is to be found at home, in the lap of the family; the family is the source of inspiration, goodness and creativity.”​

Nowadays, a woman is often forced to make choices that are not easy. Often, she feels that she must work to help financially support the family. Often, she is the family’s sole breadwinner. However, before we focus blame on the stresses and demands of society today and blame them for the destruction of family values and the pain and anguish of failing supermoms, let’s recall how we have unrealistically idealized the lives women’s lives in the 21st century.

On the other hand, the lives of Muslim women must be guided only by the precepts of the Quran and the Sunnah. We must not be fooled by slogans such as “times have changed.”

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was sent with a message for all mankind, in all times and in all places. The guidelines sent down to us by our Creator, God Almighty, are perfect and cover all situations. God made it clear that a woman’s first responsibility is to her Creator, then to her husband, and then to her home. There is nothing in Islam that prevents a woman from continuing her education, from working or from pursuing outside activities. Nothing, that is, except the well-being of her family.

The importance that Islam places upon marriage is clear.

“And among His signs is this that He has created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them; and He has put love and mercy between you. Verily in that are signs for those who reflect.” (Quran 30:21)​

The usual by-product of marriage is children, and these children are the future of society. What greater role can there be than that of mother? How can the women who fulfill this role be regarded as anything but superwomen? Women who understand their religion are secure in the fact that God Most High knows what is best for His slaves.

Women must be vigilant, for our society’s future rests in their hands, and being burnt out supermoms achieves nothing but stress and anxiety. Unfortunately, many non-Western women today are blindly rushing to follow a well-worn road. It is a road of consumerism and excess, and it leads nowhere. That nowhere has no substance; it is merely a feeling of emptiness and loss. It is better not to follow such women into oblivion; let us learn from their mistakes.

As is evident from the research found in Perfect Madness, the Western lifestyle being clutched to so desperately is not a cure for what ails us. The motherhood that needs to be sought is compatible with God Most High. That is it, nothing more. If we achieve this, we are the real superwomen; the true supermoms.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1468/

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother and sisters.

Today society is seperated on roles which are belongings how mans so the womens also.
My only role for now is to be good Muslima and Sevent of my Lord,to love my family,to progress and to study hard on my college.I pray to Allah that one day I will comlete me role like a mother and wife aslo and to to give my own mark on society,in its progress and blessings and to be able to do soemthing for our Ummah Inshallah.

The priciple role of every Muslim women is on the first place that she be good Muslima and honest serventof Allah.The second role that has every women is her role like a good mother and wife which is the right that has been given by Her Lord.
Women in Islam is like jewl and her sensibilty,pureness,inocency,beauty can not be lost although we are living in very difficult and hard society.It must be made balanse betwen Muslim women and her characteristic,and society which is suranding us,and it can not also be fogeten the role that every Muslim women has in Islamic soceity,education and her very importante role in progress of every society.

Hazreti Fatima(may Alalhs peace and blessing be upon her) can be examlpe for every Muslim girl and women with her piety,chasity,beauty,pureness and her endless Love and faith for her Lord.
Hazreti Fatima was soul who was in every her looka dn step was concerne of existing of Allah subhan we teala.She was soul who was thanfull on everything to Allah in every her moment of her life.
Hazreti Fatima is not only example to every Muslim women like a Muslima,but aslo like a good mother full of love and like good wife.It is the greatest thing how Allah is above everything SubhanAllah,and how He is looking on someone life and destiny in each moment.
Marrige that hazreti Fatima had with hazreti Ali(may Allah blessing be upon them) was covered with Allah blessing and Mercy al the time.Thier marriege can be example for all Muslims as it was full of love,mercy,harmony,and endless goodness.
I pray to Allah tht one day I will reach hazreti Fatima in every step that she made and the msot importatne her piety,and faith in Allah.Ameen.

The most beautiful women is women covered with hijab.
The most beautiful speach of women is the one who reciete Holy Quran,and the best women is in Islam is the one who does not forget her role like a Muslima,mother,wife,and the one who aslo give her part in society.Ameen.

May Allah bless you all.

We Alaicomu Salam we rahmetullah we barakatuhu

Your sister in Islam,Asja

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do not believe that the sisters are bashing males. Let me put our thoughts into different words:

We all wish our knights in shinning armor would take us away from this madness.
We are forced to work to meet the needs of the household. We are split in two because we have to make choices between putting food on the table or being with our children. We have to go and earn livings in a world of confusion. The rules change every moment. We have a difficult time even finding a place to pray. For women like me...we have to be mother and father. Sometimes, I start the day tired before I leave the door. I find myself running and running. It takes me two minutes to fall asleep.
So here I am living in a man's world..working with non-believers..trying to abide by my faith...

Thus, my circumstances force me to have to be assertive; diligent; straightforward; for I am fending; in competition with men.

And I really want to pray and read and garden and find a pious man to call husband.

Ashima33

I think there are many women out there in the west who are not only trying to be the stay-at-home mothers and have careers. I don't neccessarily feel that it's always about the money that women want a career. I just converted about 3 months ago, so I don't know much in detail... but if it state in the Quran or Sunnah that women are to stay home and does that mean that is ALL women are allowed to do?
I could in the future stay at home and have my career there as an artist or therapist.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The role of women these days in Western and "Wanna-be-American" "Muslim" ("quote" "quote") countries is disgusting and stupid.

Women are known nothing in the U.S except something that guys use to please their disgusting sexual desires. Guys (from the age of puberty to full "maturity") spend the most time looking, the most active part of a man's brain is that which is used by the eyes, the seeing lobe.

I came from a HORRIBLE experiance ever, I was on a slippery slope of this Duniyah, I was no longer who everyone (especially on this site) knew me to be, I wasn't a practicing Muslim anymore. The bad effect of my enviroment and society let me decrease to that horrible level, and I started loosing my Faith in Allah the more I looked at Haram things, to the point were I wasn't doing my Zuhr Namaz anymore ("because of school" and I would think when I come home, "Oh I'll do it at such and such time," but for days and months that never happened), so I went from having no faith to beleiving, and from beleiving (in Allah) I had then went into Kufr and I was getting out of Islam and I was away from Allah, and I started to understand that, but I just never became good. :( But all of that is another story, I've written it a few weeks ago, and I'll post it here on TTI Inshallah.

Wallahi tears start breaking out of my eyes whenever I remember those days, when I remember all those evil things I've seen. Wallahi brothers, let me tell you one thing, whatever the case might be, DON'T ever get into looking at Haraam things, because Wallahi, that destroys your mind, and you start having a disgusting kind of mind, and Wallahi, once you start doing that (looking at Haraam stuff), it's hard to get out of it, ("like you're on a slippery slope, you know that once you're on it, it's difficult to get off," -Sheikh Feiz Muhammad, Raheemahullah), I know this from experiance. PLEASE brothers, don't let yourself fall down like me, don't make the mistake I did, because TRUST me, looking at Haraam stuff only makes thigs worse for you. :(

Wallahi the sweetest thing I've tasted in Life was when I would stand up into doing Namaz (mainly this case is during Taraweh in Ramadan) and then I'd feel as if I can see Allah Ta Alla infront of me, on his throne, I feel like as if it's a beautiful bright light, shining extremely, and I understand that my Lord is that kind of beautiful bright light (because Muhammad SAW said that Allah Ta Alla is a beautiful bright light if anyone were to see him, and that's not how he really looks like because no one will know how he looks like until he seperates the covering around him and allows us to see him), and then whenever that would happen my face would get SO soaked in tears (well I had to run to the Wudhu room every time that 2 Rakah finished to wipe my nose :)), and I just felt that beautiful feeling in my heart, that whenever the Taraweh finished (LoL like after 1.5-2.5 hourse :)), I would feel that loneliness and that feeling as if I've lost a loved one that was close to me, but Wallahi that made Ramadan the BEST. :)

And all that happened after, 1.) I had made an intention that I want to change 2.) I would make dua to Allah to make me change, and everytime I did a bad thing, I would sincerely repent and ask him to make me never get into sins again. 3.) I would start coming back to this site more and more. 4.) I had to start doing my Namaz correctly (without it going on another Salat's time, and YES I know it's Haram to do so, so please don't tell me it is) 5.) I had to stop listening to music.

I had to cut down on my music, went from music to nasheeds and music, and then later on I started listening to Quran, to the point that I hadn't listend to "Muzlim Hip Hop/Rap" for 2 weeks, and then later on I started listening to more Quran that I stopped listening to music and I had cut down on listening to "nasheeds," and later on I stopped listening to music, and today I just listen to Quran and some (Pushto) nasheeds with only a (male's) voice :)D).

Those things (of the Haraam) that I had (made a habit into) see(i)n(g) would haunt me, those people would haunt my mind at times and in my dreams, at times I would have nightmares about (myself) doing something SO disgusting and perverted that I would NEVER do, but Alas, watching those Haram stuff and looking at girls to a large amount makes you start thinking like that (and I'm not the only one, other boys are like that too).

Whenever those things that I use to see come into my mind (the WORSE ones), my eyes start stinging and I feel like I'm about to collapse (in greif), because those things are DISGUSTING, Wallahi brothers, TRUST me, those things just appear to look attractive, but later on, if you start becoming more and more steadfast, you understand that it's no more than DUSGUSTING :mad: and TRUST me, thinking that you're going to get some Hurl Yeen in Jannah ISN'T going to make you stop, because TRUST me, I started seeing the characteristics of my Muslim sisters, their piety, their modesty, and their steadfastness, and that's what attracted me to them, because I started understanding that it's the inside that matters, and that's during the time (last year) when I started improving (and not looking at Haraam stuff anymore), that was during the time last year on TTI some brother or sister would bring the topic up about marriage, and I remember that I always compared a Kafir women, Hurl Yeen, and an Muslim sister, but I would always talk about and say how much I liked a Muslim sister because she has more status to me in my eyes (LoL I think a lot of you know that time :), or atleast some of the members that don't come here a lot anymore :(), and how much I'd choose her out of the three. Actually, out of the four, because I also put a Hijabi and a non Hijabi (and for non Hijabi I mean the one that sins and doesn't practice Islam, because if they do that, then you can see that they don't practice the Hijab right, or they basically aren't a true Muslim sister, and another thing I mean is that a non Hijabi who obviously doesn't cover her hair and is modernized in the way she dresses and looks, yeah you notice that alot in highschool.....), and I'd always choose a sister who wears a Hijab because Wallahi, after I had started being a bit more steadfast and I had stopped doing those bad things, I started wondering about the Hijab and then I started having an admiration for it, and I started admiring the sisters that wear it (there were no Hijabis in my other school, only one, but her's was REALLY loose, her hair would show a lot of times, and she took it off this year too in highschool, but started wearing it again).
And LoL Mashallah that also was a factor that made me not look at those Haraam girls and females (because a true women isn't like that disgusting stuff), you know? The girls that show off, or the females that were extremely disgusting can't-mention-to-you kind of clothes with heavy amount of make up? Yeah, that stuff.

LoL the reason why that helped me not look at Haraam things anymore was because whenever there was something Haraam around me (some girl's back was too me, or something that I had accidently seen), I would look down because I would think,"No, I don't like that stuff anymore, I like the Hijab," and I would smile too whenever I would think about it. :)

But today, the only one who would attract my heart would be a pious Muslim sister who wears a Hijab, who practices Islam, and who Loves Allah Ta Alla and Rasulallah (SAW). :)

But anyway, that's just my story, but to go with your topic Zahid Bhai, women and girl's are put down in society, and the main reason is: because they put themselves down (for the most part), and another that goes with that is: because they don't practice modesty, and they don't practice Islam.

Like you know in those American loving countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan (TRUST ME, these are my main critisizing points, and Wallah Bhais and Bajis (from Pakistan), I'd never say these things before, but Wallahi, I'm not going to hide the truth anymore, but I'm not going to single Pakistan out, because there are more Wanna-Be's who aren't from Pakistan), were everyone seems to worship the West? And they start getting to that Haraam point that first: women and girl's stopped wearing Hijab and being modest. Second: they started styling infront of men (especially the young ones). Third: they were put on television (Bangali and Paki T.V you know?). Fourth: they started imitating the way Amreecan women would dress (and put it on t.v). Fifth: they started having pictures of "young white Pakistani/Bangali girls" from some "Khubsorti" show :rolleyes: on billboards or store windows in Bangladesh and Pakistan, am I right or wrong? Sixth: This "Khubsorti" (I'm not making fun of anyone here, I just found this word out on an Urdu website, Wallahi Bhais and Bajis, I'm not trying to make fun of you guys :D) misconception (that you look good if you're white?) starts to spread around, to the point that about every guy (in Bangladesh and Pakistan) thinks of "Khubsorti" girls. Seventh: Now more Haraam gets out, to the point that on whatever you're watching (advertisements, etc. on Bangla/Pakistan t.v:) there'll always be Haraam pictures of girls and women who want to show off and who get so obsessed with themselves that they become (what they THINK they are) "Khubsorat," which in reality, they are doing nothing more but brining their status down and having 20,000 boys and perverted grown up (retarts) staring at them, their face, their makeup, and their body.

^And so do you wonder why Allah Ta Alla had girls and women to be like dirt (or treated like dirt) in Bangladesh and Pakistan? Because: (and don't get me wrong when I say that they are in Bangladesh and Pakistan, because I KNOW that none of those two places have any real Islam, only "seen" as "Islam" (< "quote" "quote"), but in truth, there are only a few who practice Islam, and out of those there are VERY few that are upon the correct Manhaj and Aqeedah, and that is of the Salaf as Salih, which is very rare to find any from that area) people have stoppd practicing Islam. Because Islam is WHAT HONORED WOMEN AND GIRLS, Islam STOPPED the sexism that existed that girl's and women were "nothing but stupid and dirt" in the eyes "men" in those days.

So what happens when people stop practicing Islam and who do not beleive in Allah Ta Alla (by Hypocrisy I' saying)? Allah Ta Alla lets them get what they want in Life, he still takes care of them, but know there's a thorn in their Life, and that thorn (in this situation) is that Allah Ta Alla will let their status decrease, until they are not liked anymore, by ANYONE, and if they are, the guys just want to "get some" of what they want out of them, and just "take off and run."

How many girls have been forced in arrange marriages in Pakistan and Bangladesh? How many have commited Zinah? How many have been treated unkindly, even though they look "Khubsorat" (meaning white or "men's greatest desires" looking)? Many. Haven't they? And how many of them acually ARE UGLY? Many. And by that, I don't always mean in appearance, I mean in lack of character; modest; and piety.

They've lost all of their honor and status; WHY? Because they have left the fold of Islam, and what is the fold of Islam? Eman. Faith in Allah, and practicing Islam; BECAUSE, YOU DO NOT PRACTICE ISLAM, THEN YOU START TO NOT DO YOU FARDH, AND WAJIB DEEDS. AND YOU START TO DO BAD DEEDS, WHICH MAKES YOU? LEAVE ISLAM! (I mean by not doing your prayers (at all), and not doing or taking, the five obligatory duties of every Muslim, and I mean not takin in ALL of them.)

(And here I'm talking to myself too here, I don't know yet if I'm a Munafiq in Allah's eyes or if I've become one of those whom he Loves (Inshallah).)

And a way you can tell the differance is? By looking at the mainstream amount of Muslim Sisters, the ones, who PRACTICE ISLAM, who WEAR the HIJAB, and who? are STEADFAST.

A very good example that I can make has to do with Pakistan. Now I know many of you have heardof Lal Masjid? Correct? Know, whenever you hear about Lal Masjid, you think that "Those kids are extreme."
............................That is wrong. Because what those young brothers and sisters did, are things that NOT EVEN THE OLDER ONES in ANY other country was able to do. They STOOD UP in a country that was corrupted by Secularism, AROUND THEIR ENEMIES, in the HEART of Evil, but they stood stron and tall, and they had a motto in their life, which was, "We worship none other but Allah, most Glorified and Exalted is He, and we follow none but Muhammad (SAW) and his beloved followers, and WE are of his Ummah, and WE are Muslims, who beleive in Allah Ta Alla, Muhammad (SAW), and the last day."

But I don't want to get into that right now, I just want to make my point clear (because I'm running a bit late, need to go attend to other matters right now, Allahu At'am).

If you've ever seen those sisters (or if you didn't then that's alright, because I'll just tell you, since I was watching a video of it and it just showed them, though I don't look at Muslim sisters (especially if they were Niqab and are Pious), but I un-intentionally saw them here, forgive me Bajis if it might make you to feel some bit of anger that I saw Lala Masjid), then you'd have seen most of them with Niqab on (either full face, or the younger ones just let their eyes show, it's alright for me, I don't like looking at Muslim sisters (my face actually would get red) because they (especially those Bajis at Lal Masjid) have a great Status (as the way I see it), therefore, I don't look at them. They're too good for me), but WALLAHI, they had the most Eman. If you weigh the status of thier courage (during the fight) to that of those Bhais, the Bajis would have more, because they were un-armed (trust me, even the Bhais can't launch the sticks like bazookas :D, not trying to make fun of anyone, especially those sisters), but even so, they stood infront of the army (which were hiding behind the trees?) and they were shot and killed. One Baji (I don't know her name, can't read/speak/understand a lot of Urdu) who was amongst those other sisters of Lal Masjid said that she counted 95 of her dead Bhais (as her and the other sisters took them out of the places they were killed), and she counted 100 Shuhadah of her Sisters.

But anyway, (I don't want to get too much into that story, maybe another time if we discuss it Inshallah,) those sisters were Honored; what were they? Honored. HONORED INFRONT OF ALLAH TA ALLA, MORE SISTERS, DIED THEN OF THOSE BROTHERS, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE UN-ARMED, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE FEMALES (which only a peice of dirt would kill a rightoues one amongst them).

AND?............Allah Ta Alla gave THEM, and our OTHER Mumimahs as our examples. Try, Maryam (AS), who was the most modest of her family (and people). Try, the wife and servant of Firaun, who was beaten to death, and (his servant) had all five of her children (who the smallest was an infant newborn, less than a year's old) were BOILED in SCALDING, HOT, OIL! And she also joined them! Why? Because she said, "La Illaha, Illa Allah! Allahu Ahad!" "THERE IS NO DIETY OTHER THAN ALLAH, AND HE IS UNIQUE AND ONE!"

Or try Khadijah (RA), who was the support of her husband Muhammad (SAW), the GREATEST MAN, the GREATEST PERSON who had ever lived! WHEN THE PEOPLE DISBELEIVED IN HIM, SHE BELEIVED IN HIM; WHEN HE WAS CALLED A LIAR, SHE KNEW HE WAS HONEST; WHEN HE WAS RIDICULED, AND BEATEN, BY THE SAVAGE MECCANS, SHE STOOD BY HIS SIDE! And THAT IS WHY: SHE WAS THE ONE HE LOVED THE MOST (after Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla)!

And also? Fatimah bint Muhammad, (RA). She was his most beloved an precious JEWEL; she had his face and his Beauty, Alhamdulillah her beauty also reflected in her character, and her Eman. From her childhood, she had seen her father oppressed, but she held strong, she would STARVE for DAYS, just to feed the poor; Brothers and sisters, a Muslimah like that; not even WE can be like. WHY? Because she was SO much like Rasulallah (SAW), and his character, WAS THE BEST FOR HUMANKIND (and for Jinn).

So Allah Ta Alla HONORED women (in sending Islam), and Allah Ta Alla still honors his Ebadehs (amongst our sisters) today. He has given our sisters, piety, modesty, and PURE beautiful character (well, for the utmost pious ones), and given her the Hijab, which MAKES HER TO WALK AROUND AS IF SHE IS A QUEEN, WHO IS RESPECTED, WHO MEN UNDERSTAND TO LOWER THEIR GAZE AROUND, AND WHO HAVE SUCH High Statuses in Jannah, that HURL YEEN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SURPASS HER BEAUTY THAT SHE WILL HAVE, AND OUR SISTERS WILL SIT ON THRONES, AND WEAR CROWNS, AND WEAR THE BEAUTIFULLEST CLOTHES EVER MADE!

So I suggest that Muslim sisters that DON'T wear Hijab, you should learn about your religion more and more, and you should understand how Beautiful Allah Ta Alla has made you (by giving you Islam), and I suggest for non Muslim women, that you REALLY start to learn about Islam, and what it REALLY is, and what it really teaches.

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh.

[yt]qnsKDuFapI8[/yt]

lily_pad_lotus_flower.jpg

helpinghumanity

Hasib Bahi...

I know that you wrote this from the bottom of your hearts.

All that glitter is not gold. The western culture which seems to be very glittering is not that all glittering if one observe it. If some one observe this culture then he would realize that although this culture seems to be very attractive from outside but when some one dives into it he will gains nothing but just suffering, anger, depression, etc.

safiya58

I totally agree with sister mirajmom... may Allah reward her for her patience and bless her with a husband who knows her value and preciates her like she deserves....

in the west the old population is in the majority... the young genaration is related to that very small... in the west they set store by material stuff, and carrer ... woman prefer to make carrer than to be housewifes.. it is regarded as unimportant and even as vulgarizing to be a housewife....
the result from that is that free relationships take the place of marriage...
what I consider as sad is when woman are reduced only to their outward apperance.... they embrace themselve with showing their beauty in magazins... in Islam woman are not estimated for their look like but for their inner qualities that´s why hijab is prescribed...

the family is a social institution

people have to rely on insurances nowadays to have a protection for the case of being unable to work one day, or loosig ones health or becoming a nursing case, or becoming old aged ... or whatever we have to think at this things and provide security for it somehow... but in Islam the family is the social institution carriing for you when u need it... insurances sucks when u really need help it is much more relliable to have ur relatives carring for u than others...

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Abdul Hasib bro ..I'm proud of you :)

May Allaah continue to strengthen you ..lifes a constant battle :SMILY346:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

That is it. We women are at a loss. We want to return to pleasing Allah and our husbands and families. We are living in times wherein many have forgotten that our obilgation is to Allah..as we are Believers...and not to money. Thus we are caught up in a world that forces us to fight for money..and we all know the results of that. In a sense we women have concentrated too much on taking on responisbilites that hurt us.
We forget our nature is to love and nurture. And we can not bash men..they are at the same loss as we are...we need to return to the sunnath.