Would you be interested

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brothers and sisters
With the problem in Gaza... muslim being oppressed almost everywhere and we feeling helpless but there is one thing we can do We can go back to Quran and Sunnah and improve ourselves as a muslim and also teach other the beauty of Islam show them islam mean peace not terrorism.
Allah (swt) doesn't tell us to go break the kaffir people jaws instead (An-Nahl: 125)

ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ ضَلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ [١٦:١٢٥
Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

Anywayz getting to the point, Ahmed Deedat and Dr Zakir Naik have been 2 really influentual personalities in my life, they have really helped me be a better muslim and also answer to non muslim in a beautiful manner with wisdom, i have almost all of their videos and i was thinking about uploading them online for everyone else ... but i was wondering would people be interested in watching them online, i would post on megavideo.com if people know about it?
My goal is to buy a domain and put the videos so people can watch it online and increase their faith ... i have no intentions of making any profit at ALL !!
and I have no intentions of going against TTI i love this forum has helped me alot (introduced me to these 2 scholars)
I talked to admin and we both think currently it wont be a gud idea, if i upload and post links they will soon disappear in the forum, making sticky wud require a huge thread and doesn't fulfill purpose so I want to dedicate a website to these scholars
So after all my yapping my main Question is :Is it a good idea would people be interested Cuz im enjoying the videos on my own I dont want to go thru the trouble of uploading all of them if no one is going to benefit
:salam2:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

Masha Allah Brother that is a very good suggestion. You should work on it without hesitation. I know I should not talk for others but I know for a fact many would be interested, Insha Allah. At least I can guarantee my whole family would be viewing them :p as we are all fed up of waiting for YouTube to load. It takes forever and never loads!

So I say Go For It Insha Allah!!! This is Sadaqatul Jaariyah that you will be leaving behind for yourself Insha Allah. Good Luck with it! ;)

(Sorry if I sounded too forceful).

Wasalaam :)

ahmed3711

Itis a very good idea .we need to let people know more and more about islam .
Idon't know the internet rights to put videos or quran mp3 for others .i wish it to be legal if so go on my sister
we are making a site also these days about praying but if anyone know the internet rights it will be great to make quran site also

BigAk

:salam2: brother Shaheerpak..... Of course you know my answer on this one.. I say YES.. However, I know that most of the videos of shaikh Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik can be found on here already:

http://www.aswatalislam.net/search.aspx?strSearch=Deedat

http://www.aswatalislam.net/search.aspx?strSearch=zakir+naik

One can download and watch... Is what you're suggesting any different from the above?? Please explain to me.

I have already downloaded all videos onto my computer and been enjoying them immensely.

Sophie1

salaam,
Definately!!!! this is a great idea! u gooo for it!! wud luv to have a look at those vids....Goodluck wiv it and keep us informed about wats happening!

wasalaam,
sophie

salek

brother, it was a big help

:salam2: brother Shaheerpak..... Of course you know my answer on this one.. I say YES.. However, I know that most of the videos of shaikh Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik can be found on here already:

http://www.aswatalislam.net/search.aspx?strSearch=Deedat

http://www.aswatalislam.net/search.aspx?strSearch=zakir+naik

One can download and watch... Is what you're suggesting any different from the above?? Please explain to me.

I have already downloaded all videos onto my computer and been enjoying them immensely.

brother,
assalamu alaikum. zajakallhu khair. it was big help that i can find all the lectures of DR AHMED DEEDAT and ZAKIR NAYEK in a website. thanks a lot. i think people gonna be benifitted through this. thanks to brother shaheer pak too. though somebody else has already done it but atleast he got some idea to work on islam. thanks all to you. may allah bless you guys.

a brother,

salek

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicoumu dear brother.

Alhdmulillah brother you have aslo my support and Mashallah brother for your suggestion and effort.:)

May Allah help you and reword you.Ameen.

Salam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
thank you for this great support and positive feedback ...
Just want to pass two comments, As far as i know The videos are actually encouraged to distribute so it wud be legal and the video hosting website is totally legal so thats no concern

and 2ndly for Brother BigAk ... the website you provided mashallah its a great website but then the same thing we have to download it ... and im in university most of the day and i would like to watch lectures online cuz im not able to download them since we have strict rules against downloading material
So inshallah i will get started on this website and will let all my brothers and sisters now
thank you for the great support

BigAk

aslam o alikum
thank you for this great support and positive feedback ...
Just want to pass two comments, As far as i know The videos are actually encouraged to distribute so it wud be legal and the video hosting website is totally legal so thats no concern

and 2ndly for Brother BigAk ... the website you provided mashallah its a great website but then the same thing we have to download it ... and im in university most of the day and i would like to watch lectures online cuz im not able to download them since we have strict rules against downloading material
So inshallah i will get started on this website and will let all my brothers and sisters now
thank you for the great support

Excellent idea then... You go for it brother... I'm excited for you.

Check this out. I have an iPod Shuffle. I have downloaded all the lectures of Shaikh Deedat on my computer and converted them from .rm to .mp3. After that I have been downloading the .mp3 lectures on my shuffle. I listen to them everywhere I go.. over and over and over again.... As of today, I can stand on a platform and if you hear me you'd think you're listening to Deedat himself... Hahahaha... You can call me Ak Deedat. hahaha.. LOL :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Excellent idea then... You go for it brother... I'm excited for you.

Check this out. I have an iPod Shuffle. I have downloaded all the lectures of Shaikh Deedat on my computer and converted them from .rm to .mp3. After that I have been downloading the .mp3 lectures on my shuffle. I listen to them everywhere I go.. over and over and over again.... As of today, I can stand on a platform and if you hear me you'd think you're listening to Deedat himself... Hahahaha... You can call me Akram Deedat. hahaha.. LOL :D

:salam2:
brothers thats great ... I think im going to search onilne and try to convert the videos i got to audio and put them on my cell phone so i cud enjoy them on my leisure time too that would be great
thank you :) and thx for the encourage inshallah very soon it will be up and benefiting ppl