One of Best Speeches, Shaykh Abdul Aziz Aal Shaykh Haj 2008 in Arafah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

[nyt]7pfaRqkFFsY[/nyt]

One of the Best Islamic Speeches in Recent years! Please Watch it all, it is very beneficial and beautiful! May Allah bless the Shaykh!

This is the Khutbah (Sermon) from the Hajj 1428H (2008). It is delivered by Shaykh Abdul Aziz aal-Shaykh, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, on the day of Arafah. This is a really beautiful and beneficial speech for all Muslims and Non-Muslims! The Shaykh advice explains many topics. Some of the many many issues and advice given are:

And for each of the following, the Shaykh used evidences.

ADVICE!!!!!!!!

Advice to all Muslims to unite upon the true Islam and to support and love each other!

Advice to all Non-Muslims! to learn about the Real and True teachings of Islam!

Advice to all Muslim Rulers to fear Allah and help Muslims! To stick to Islam and to help Muslims and unite against the enemies of Islam.

Advice to Muslims about how to teach Islam
Advice to Muslims incharge/working for the Media
Advice to Palestinians, Advice to Muslims who suffer in other places, Advice to Pakistani Muslimss, Advice to Indian Muslims.

Tawheed Having pure belief in Allah, worshipping Allah alone,
Sunnah Following the Sunnah and sticking to it.
Explanation of La Ilaha Ilallah
Complete Aqeedah (creed) , our belief in Allah, His Angels, His Books, Prophets :saw:, in Day of Judgement, in Predestination (the good and bad)
Piety - being more concious about our love for Islam and to increase our Iman!
Good Manners/Relations, Kind Treatment of Family, Neighbours, business partners, non-Muslims.
Extremism
Importance of the Prayers, and the evil of abandoning them
Fasting in Ramadhan,
the Hajj, -

being Charitable - helping all those in need

Being Honest in Business and to stay away from Haram sources of Money!

Having Strong Islamic economy

the Shariah How the Shariah is the only way Muslims should strive to live by

Looking after the environment - Shaykh Explains beauty of Islam, how Allah and the Prophet Muhammad :saw: told us be responsible for our environment, for nature, for wildlife !!!

There are many things covered in this video! and it is very good to share this with everyone you know, Muslim and Non-Muslim. May Allah reward you for that.

Allah bless the Shaykh, Hafizahullah, and allow us to benefit from him for many more years! Amin

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

dianne

Assalamualaikum Brother,
Thanks for sharing,May Allah swt grant our knowledge amin.
wassalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

InshaAllah, I will try to make this video available for download. Give me some time though, because the original file I uploaded to youtube is 940mb and 1 hour long.

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Jazakallahu gairan

fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Imad

not gairan, it's khairan

wa 'alaikum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Thank you

Jazakallahu khairan

Wassalamo alaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

pcozzy

:jazaak:,:ma:, my parents made hajj this year alhamdilillah, in sha Allah, next year My wife and I will go.

This was an excellent khutba. In sha Allah there are more khutbas by this shaykh Abdul Aziz in both languages again. A lot of imams I can assure you will benefit from this as well. He addressed current issues as well as reflecting on the way of the prophet PBUH.

May Allah bless the muslimeen with usefull knowlege, blessed wealth and wisdom, and acceptable/bountiful deeds.(sorry when it comes to translating I am not that good but I did my best) feel free to correct me if I am wrong plz.

salek

alhamdulillah~ brother, thanks to share this video. may Allah guide us to his path , let us follow the rules of islam and let us die as a true muslim.(ameen)

Wiseguy74

Subhan Allah

Masha Allah, he summed up the core teaching of Islam in just an hour speech. Indeed lecture contains lesson for both Muslims and Non-Muslims

Make dua, I also want to perform Hajj with my mother.

Jazak Allah Khair brother for uploading the video.

safiya58

an amazing hutba. May Allah reward the sheick for his efford. When he talked about securiety I was a little sad, cuz there are so many countries facing war.... the people came to my mind who are tortured and raped they have no security. May Allah give them sabir (patience)...... But He said : "God respites the oppressor until when He seizes him. He never release him" I liked that alot. I scribbled some of his words on a piece of paper. I want to hang it somewhere in my room where I can always see it... He reminded us that we have such a big blessing cuz Allah give us iman.... sometimes I look at famous women and admire them for their beauty, talent...etc but I´m a fool cuz Allah has given me something more precious. (my din) elhamdullilah.
jazak Allahu ckairan for sharing.

:wasalam:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2: brother jzk keyral ja'zaa'i. Mashallah it really good and touching lecture, May Allal reward you for all your good deeds and grant you Jannah brother Mabsoot.