DO YOU LOVE???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam Aleikum dear brothers and sisters.
I would like to share with you a conversation betwen belivier and unbelivier man.
May Allah giude us all on the right Islam way.Amin.
Bismillahirahmanirahim

Belivier man ask unbelivier man:"Do you love the sky"???

Unbelivier man sais:"I love a loot sky.I am enjoying in his beautiful view,and its clouds are giving me the shade".

Belivier man ask again:"Do you love this land"???

Unbelivier man sais:"Yes,I love all lands.They are giving us plants,fresh fruits and vegatables,a loot of different food in which I can enjoy so ofcourse that I love land".

Belivier man sais:"Do you love water"???

Unbelivier man answer:"Yes,I love water.It is backing me in life when I am tired,and it is helping me when I am tirsty.
Without water I could not live,so offcourse that I love water"

Belivier man ask again:"Do you love night"

Unbelivier man sais:"Yes I love night for her beautis,and because in night I can take a rest from my work and daily life,so ofcourse that I love a loot night"
Belivier man sais:"Do you love your selfe"???

Unbelivier man sais:"Yes,I love my selfe.I am very hard working persone with education and I am trying to reserve everything the best for me,so i guess that I love my selfe".

Belivier man ask again:"Do you love your hands,eyes and ears"???

Unbelivier man sais:"Yes ofcorse that I love my hands,eyes and ears.With my hands I can work for me and my family.With my eyes I see all beauties of this world.And with my ears I can hear laugh of my children."

Beliver man ask again:"Do you love passable or ethernel life"

Unbelivier man answer:"I love life a loot.It is not metter if it is passable or ethernal,but if I would chose ofcourse that I would chose ethernal life".

Belivier man ask for the last time:"And you love Allah"???
Unbeliver man in one moment stop,his face get red and he was confused.He did not know what to say.He was only waching in one point,and now he did not know the answer.

Beliver man answer for the last time:"ALLAHU AKBAR!!!You said that you love the sky and Allah sais:"What do you think,what is more difficult to create:you or a sky".
You said that you love land and Alah created land for mainkinds so that they can enjoy in her plaints,fruits,vegetables and different food".
You said that you love water and Allah created you water so you can drink it when you are tirsty,and that you can be clean when you are going on Prayer.
You said that you love night.Subhanallah!!!Allah is really the Greatest and Most Mercyfull"He create you the the night so you can take rest in her.How mercyfull He is.
Allah sais:"I swaer with sun and his shy,and day when it sees,and night which shalter him,and sky and Him who created a sky,and Land and Him who make her to be plain,and soul and Him who created her and teach her so that she can know waht is sinfullness and what is piety"It will succeed who make her clean,and it will be lost that who is taking her on wrong way"Ayet.Surah(Eš-Šems).
You said that you love creations of Allah,but you do not love thier Creator.Man how litlle you are greatfull to your Lord.
Allah gave you so much blessings and His Mercy,and how litlle you are thanfull.Glory be to Allah.
When you meet the world around you,you will meet Allah.
If you love Allah or if you want to love Allah,you need to be pious,thanfull to Him,be afraid of Him,listen his orders and do not do prohiben things,and you need to follow Holy Quran-Allah words.
And you need to love Allah Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s and Prophet before him.
Than you will become belivier with Allahs Mercy

Unbeliver man answer:"ALLAHU AKBAR.Now I am belivier".

Allah bless you dear brothers and sisters,and may Allah guide us all.Ameen.
Salam.

Written by:Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam: dear sister.

Thank you dear sister for your duas and may Allah also reword you sister for your beautiful words and feelings Mashallah.:).Ameen.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazakillah khair for posting it, sister
It's a good reminder..

Thank you dear sister Saffanah for your nice and kind words.

I am so glade becasue you like it sister and Alhamdulillah becasue it is usefull.:)

May Allah bless you dear sister.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
When you meet the world around you,you will meet Allah.
If you love Allah or if you want to love Allah,you need to be pious,thanfull to Him,be afraid of Him,listen his orders and do not do prohiben things,and you need to follow Holy Quran-Allah words.
And you need to love Allah Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s and Prophet before him.
Than you will become belivier with Allahs Mercy

muna

ابنة الاسلام
:salam2:

MashaAllah, beautiful story!
Jazakillah sis for sharing this with us!"May Allah SW bless reward yo"

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

MashaAllah, beautiful story!
Jazakillah sis for sharing this with us!"May Allah SW bless reward yo"

:wasalam: dear sister Muna.

Thank you so much for your kind reply and Alhamdulillah I am very glade that it is usefull for you and that you like it.

May Allah also reword you sister and your family.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam sis, dt was a gr8 post. may Allah reward u for it.

:wasalam: dear brother Alooma.

Thank you dear brother for your nice and kind words Mashallah,and may Alah subhane we teala also reword you.Ameen Ya Allah.

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salah:A munafiqun asked an imam "no one able to answer my 3 questions. Hope you can".

Imam: "go ahead brother, I will try".

Munafiqun: "1) Is God exist? Can you show me? 2) What is faith? 3) Syaitan was made of fire and hell is also fire so if syaitan thrown into the hell it will not harm the syaitan. Pls explain this"

Abruptly the imam gave a good slap on this munafiqun face.

Munafiqun: "auuch! Why did you slap me for?"

Imam: "Do you feel the pain?"

Munafiqun: "of course"

Imam: "Show me the pain?"

Munafiqun: "That's not possible!!"

Imam: "That's the answer to your first question. Now, did you ever anticipated I'm going to slap you?".

Munafiqun: "of course not"

Imam: "That's what called faith. My hand (palm) is flesh and your cheek is made of flesh. Yet you got pain when I slap you. That's the answer to your 3rd question".

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam: dear brother.

Thank you brother for your very beautiful and usefull post Mashallah.

Allah is the greatest SubhanAllah and may Allah guide us all to His way Inshallah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Asja

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We selam alejkum
Thank you so much sister for this post, this is very useful,especially for unbelievers maybe it can propitiate their hearts.Actually I know that,I have heard by our imams here in Kosovo who have studied in Saudi Arabia,Syria,Jordan,Egypt etc.So you have done great work that you taught it your muslim brothers and sisters.
Xhezek All-llahu hairan and Selam alejkum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
We selam alejkum
Thank you so much sister for this post, this is very useful,especially for unbelievers maybe it can propitiate their hearts.Actually I know that,I have heard by our imams here in Kosovo who have studied in Saudi Arabia,Syria,Jordan,Egypt etc.So you have done great work that you taught it your muslim brothers and sisters.
Xhezek All-llahu hairan and Selam alejkum

We Allecioumu Salam dear brother.

I am very glade dear brother that you have find this post usefull and may Allah reword you brother,and may also be usefull for other brothers and sisters especiyl for unbelivers like you said Mashallah.

And all praise to Allah Almighty if I can do something for Islam.

Thank you once again dear brother.:)

May Allah reword you and your family,and all Muslims on Kosovo.Ameen.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

alooma

:salah:A munafiqun asked an imam "no one able to answer my 3 questions. Hope you can".

Imam: "go ahead brother, I will try".

Munafiqun: "1) Is God exist? Can you show me? 2) What is faith? 3) Syaitan was made of fire and hell is also fire so if syaitan thrown into the hell it will not harm the syaitan. Pls explain this"

Abruptly the imam gave a good slap on this munafiqun face.

Munafiqun: "auuch! Why did you slap me for?"

Imam: "Do you feel the pain?"

Munafiqun: "of course"

Imam: "Show me the pain?"

Munafiqun: "That's not possible!!"

Imam: "That's the answer to your first question. Now, did you ever anticipated I'm going to slap you?".

Munafiqun: "of course not"

Imam: "That's what called faith. My hand (palm) is flesh and your cheek is made of flesh. Yet you got pain when I slap you. That's the answer to your 3rd question".
great post there brother.
May Allah grant you great reward