Amazing or what?

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

AMAZING OR WHAT?

There are many amazing things in the world like how a chameleon can change colour or how its not possible to lick your elbow or how some people can talk so much rubbish. Different people find different things amazing. But do we ever find the mentioning of Allah amazing?

Allah [subhanahu wa ta3la] says in Surah Tawbah:

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ

Indeed, the believers are only they whose hearts tremble with awe whenever Allah is mentioned

There is nothing more amazing than the lord of the universe and therefore everything connected to our Lord is automatically amazing. At the end of the day we all want to be the best of believers and the best slaves of Allah and here Allah is telling us what we should feel when he [aza wajal] is mentioned. All we have to do is keep improving our emaan until we get to the stage where we find the mention of Allah amazing. Once we reach this, we’re closer to being loved by Allah [subhanahu wa ta3la]. Its as simple as that, amazing or what?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
how its not possible to lick your elbow
I never realised that till now ...how annoying.

Allah [subhanahu wa ta3la] says in Surah Tawbah:

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ

Indeed, the believers are only they whose hearts tremble with awe whenever Allah is mentioned

There is nothing more amazing than the lord of the universe and therefore everything connected to our Lord is automatically amazing. At the end of the day we all want to be the best of believers and the best slaves of Allah and here Allah is telling us what we should feel when he [aza wajal] is mentioned. All we have to do is keep improving our emaan until we get to the stage where we find the mention of Allah amazing. Once we reach this, we’re closer to being loved by Allah [subhanahu wa ta3la]. Its as simple as that, amazing or what?

Very nicely put :)

:salam2:

Muslimeeen

Wow!

I never thought of that!
May Allah (subana wa talla) give u a great reward for this amazing reminder to over 2,000 Muslims world wide!!

:astag:FORGIVE ME ,ALLAH, I HAVE NEVER FELT THAT WHEN I HEARD,SAID OR READ YOUR NAME:astag:

Oh yeah...I am the last one, I talk so much even my teachers say that:lol::lol:

:jazaak: for sharing this
:wasalam:

a_stranger

When we remove the covers that wrap our hearts , then everything around us ISA great sign telling about Allah subhanahu wa taaala the creator of all. The first cover is headless .