In Good and Bad times, there is always GOOD for a Muslim Believer

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bismillah,

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi ta'ala wa barakatuh !

Allah's Apostle :)saw:) said:

"Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it".
Narrated by Suhaib ibn Sinan ar-Rumi (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5297 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

I heard Allah's Apostle :)saw:) saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them."

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhii Allahu Ta'alah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 7:#557 of Sahih
Bukhari.

So, we may face many good and bad times in our lives, but we must remember that it is a journey. Nothing happens that Allah does not know about. We are given both gifts, blessings and mercies from our Lord just as we are given trials. Yet, the believer is the one who endures with patience. Who accepts all that happens and says, Alhamdulillah, and makes Dua to his Lord.

The important thing for the believers is to make sure we choose the right options in our lives. Those are the options based upon the Quran and the Sunnah. If we need to make a choice, we should do so not from our emotions, desires or advice of anyone, but first of all from a logical, concise look as to what Allah and His beloved Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) taught us !

For Islam is perfect. There is no perfect thing on this world except the gift that Allah has given us, al-Islam, the religion of Islam. It is the way we will achieve peace in this world and forever lasting happiness in the next.

May Allah help us and grant us Jannatul Firdaus, Amin!

wa salamu alaykoum wa rahmatullahi ta3ala wa barakatuh

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This is critical and should be a sticky. It is an essential element of faith.