How emirati projects are destroying the ummah!

justoneofmillion

:salam2: Did you know that even Arabs or muslims from other countries are not really welcome to work in the emirates?That the Arabic language is being neglected little by little!that the doctors the nurses even the barbers and so on don t even speak Arabic even if there are millions of highly capable Muslim doctors, engineers , scientists and other that have to leave their countries for a better life in the west!that most of the native people do send their children to study in private schools where Arabic is taught a lesser amount of hours in respect to other languages and where not Muslim or Arab history is focused on the most but the French the British history...etc?!!!You need to speak understand Arabic for this one if you don t make it a hobby at least to learn it,it is a must ion the post colonial world through this struggle of the ideologies because the more you assimilate another culture which is totally alien to Islam the more it affects the collective memory and makes it difficult for you to distinguish it s benefits from it s harms and the more you become snobby on your own and if culture ,folks saying and costumes,foods ..etc dispear the rest will follow very quickly i believe.A very informative debate and most of all very alarming !.
[yt]vCzkD6qqES4[/yt]
.wassalaam
jameel

Shahzad

arabs have ben tranqualized. They are sleeping. The havent done any thing after loosing al-andalus. They did loose andalus due to similar kind of reasons.

Now, in future, the renaissance will start from asian region e.g. pakistan and afghanistan, as it has been told by Nabi(SAW).

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

You are quite right
the Arabic language has diminished and it is quite alarming because i believe without a language there is no culture.
all this is due to mothers have left the duty of raising their children to their nannies to the extent of them speaking grammatically wrong arabic.
In Dubai the most spoken language is not arabic.
I think that most people think that if they learn about western culture , languages and all then their children will have a better life in accordance to work
It is through our own parents attitude that we learn how to grow in different directions.

aelshamy

Leave it, it is stinky

arabs have ben tranqualized. They are sleeping. The havent done any thing after loosing al-andalus. They did loose andalus due to similar kind of reasons.

Now, in future, the renaissance will start from asian region e.g. pakistan and afghanistan, as it has been told by Nabi(SAW).

Dear MUSLIM brother, this is racist language which Islam doesn't understand.
There is no hadith sahih said what you said about Afghanistan and Pakistan. If you are talking about hadith about Salaman رضى الله عنه it is dhaeef hadith (weak) and it is also about persian not khurasan.
I have been in Saudi Arabia for many years and I dealt with muslims from many muslim countries including Afghanistan and Pakistan, blieve me brother, all ummah are sleeping not only arabs.

This is a translation of hadith - my translation so may be not very accurate because of my poor inglish - this hadith in sahih alboukhary: A muhagery sahabi and ansari sahabi quarreled with each other the muhagiri said :Oh muhagirin and the ansari said ah ansar then the prophet :saw: said: is it a call of (the time of) ignorance? leave it, it is stinky

This is why my family and I want to go to Yemen or Qatar where Arabic is still the highly prized language. and how rude of westerners to go to a culture and not study little bit of language....expect everyone to speak english or french....Keep Arabic Alive.

nori suja'i

for our brothers/sisters info there are many moslem from my country are working in UAE and one i know have open up a restaurant there since few yrs back.

Shahzad

aelshamy: if sahi hadiths are only those which are mentioned in those 6 books, wat are the rest? can u trash them?

It dont want to get into this hadith debate as i know its HUGE ground and I am not able to run in it. Its not like reading a single hadith and calling the other Daeef, which seems like the habit of some people at TTI.

Sorry, i cant bear this kind of islam

warda A

Sister
When we start generalizing we fall into arguments,which is not good.
If we bring something to the table we need proof, so please when shouldnt say rasoulullah said this and that without daleel.
I would like that daleel too because i havent heard about that before.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: Sister Warda,

Here are the hadiths which the brother pointed towards,

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that a person from the emigrants struck the back of an Ansari. He came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for compensation. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Leave it. for it is something disgusting. Ibn Mansur said that in the narration transmitted on the authority of Amr (these words are also found):" I heard Jabir."
[Book 032, Number 6256:Muslim]

Jabir b. Abdullah reported that two young men, one from the Muhajirin (emigrants) and the other one from the Angr (helpers) fell into dispute and the Muhajir called his fellow Muhajirin, and the Ansari (the helper) called the Ansar (for help). In the meanwhile, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there and said: What is this, the proclamation of the days of jahiliya (ignorance)? They said: Allah's Messenger, there is nothing serious. The two young men fell into dispute and the one struck at the back of the other. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Well, a person should help his brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed. If he is the oppressor he should prevent him from doing it, for that is his help; and if he is the oppressed he should be helped (against oppression).
[Book 032, Number 6254:Muslim]

P.S. Some have traslated disgusting in "Leave it. for it is something disgusting" as rotten too.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

On a different note I think brother Jameel was not trying to target Arabs rather he was only saying that Arabic is there language which they are obliged to preserve more than those whose native language is not Arabic.

aelshamy

aelshamy: if sahi hadiths are only those which are mentioned in those 6 books, wat are the rest? can u trash them?

It dont want to get into this hadith debate as i know its HUGE ground and I am not able to run in it. Its not like reading a single hadith and calling the other Daeef, which seems like the habit of some people at TTI.

Sorry, i cant bear this kind of islam

Again, MUSLIM BROTHER Shahzad;I will never say about hadith that it is dhaeef unless I know it.
It is very will known by oulama al-hadith that not evey hadith in the six books are sahih.. details:
Only all hadiths in Boukhary and Muslim are shih hadith the others contain sahih, hasan and dhaeef, and this is because when both intended to made their books they intended to collect only sahih hadiths.About the other four, they followed the rule which says:' Qamish thoma fatesh' which means collect (hadithis) then inspect (them), so they collected hadiths and either they had comment about the hadith or they left this job to other aulmaa al-hadith. About Al-termithi, he used to have his comment about most of hadiths in his book (Gamee Al-Termithi) about the particular hadith which I mentioned in my post he commented that the haith is 'gharib' and its isnad 'feehi maqal' . In the mostalah of AlTermithi when he says gharib without attaching it with the word 'hassan' or 'sahih' mean dhaeef (weak) and when he say 'feehi maqal' means that there are doubts about it.

aelshamy

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that a person from the emigrants struck the back of an Ansari. He came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for compensation. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Leave it. for it is something disgusting. Ibn Mansur said that in the narration transmitted on the authority of Amr (these words are also found):" I heard Jabir."

Jabir b. Abdullah reported that two young men, one from the Muhajirin (emigrants) and the other one from the Angr (helpers) fell into dispute and the Muhajir called his fellow Muhajirin, and the Ansari (the helper) called the Ansar (for help). In the meanwhile, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there and said: What is this, the proclamation of the days of jahiliya (ignorance)? They said: Allah's Messenger, there is nothing serious. The two young men fell into dispute and the one struck at the back of the other. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Well, a person should help his brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed. If he is the oppressor he should prevent him from doing it, for that is his help; and if he is the oppressed he should be helped (against oppression).

P.S. Some have traslated disgusting in "Leave it. for it is something disgusting" as rotten too.

gazaka allaho khair for clarifying and for the accurate translation for using 'disgusting' or 'rotten' instead of 'stinky'. I said my inglish is not that good :)

aelshamy

Again, MUSLIM BROTHER Shahzad;I will never say about hadith that it is dhaeef unless I know it.
It is very will known by oulama al-hadith that not evey hadith in the six books are sahih.. details:
Only all hadiths in Boukhary and Muslim are shih hadith the others contain sahih, hasan and dhaeef, and this is because when both intended to made their books they intended to collect only sahih hadiths.About the other four, they followed the rule which says:' Qamish thoma fatesh' which means collect (hadithis) then inspect (them), so they collected hadiths and either they had comment about the hadith or they left this job to other aulmaa al-hadith. About Al-termithi, he used to had his comment about most of hadiths in his book (Gamee Al-Termithi) about the particular hadith which I mentioned in my post he commented that the haith is 'gharib' and its isnad 'feehi maqal' . In the mostalah of AlTermithi when he says gharib without attaching it with the word 'hassan' or 'sahih' mean dhaeef (weak) and when he say 'feehi maqal' means that there are doubts about it.

Just clarification.
I am talking about the hadith about Salman Al-farisi (farisi = persian) رضى الله عنه not the hadith about Almohagirin and Alansar which is sahih as brother Mohsin mentioned.

warda A

Sister

jazakallahu kheiran

MOSABJA

Just clarification.
I am talking about the hadith about Salman Al-farisi (farisi = persian) رضى الله عنه not the hadith about Almohagirin and Alansar which is sahih as brother Mohsin mentioned.
Brother Ssalem was talking about hadith of Khurassan not of Slman Farsi(r.A)

.Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags.( Ref: Saheeh Trimdi)

13 .Hadhrat Buraidah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khorasan.(Ref: Narrated by Ibn-e-Adi & Asaker & Seyuti in Jamiah Sagheer .Also in)

14. Narrated by Hazrat Abdullah bin Haris(R.A) that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said that “People will come from the East who will make Khilafah (Islamic Rule) easy for Imam Mahdi.(Ref : Ibn-e-Majah Hadith 4088)
(This is also mentioned in Muslim)

I dont know what scholars say about these hadith .But which I am going to mention is definitely authentic.

"Thawbaan reported that the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, 'Three will fight for the your treasure (of the Ka`bah), each of them the son of a 'Khaleefah', it will be rendered to none of them. Then from the direction of the East will emerge black flags. Then they will fight you like they have fought none before.' Then some words were spoken which I did not remember. He then said, 'If you see him, give bay`ah to him even if you must crawl over ice. For, verily, he is the 'Khaleefah' of Allah (Khaleefatullaah), the Mahdi". This Hadeeth is found in Ibn Maajah, Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak and others. Now when analyzing the chain of narration found in Ibn Maajah's Sunan found the narrators to be the following:

1) Reported to Ibn Maajah by both Muhammad bin Yahya and Ahmad bin Yusuf - Both reliable; Imam Muslim has said about Ahmad bin Yusuf, "He is reliable (thiqqah)." an-Nasaa'i has said, "There is no problem in him." ad-DaraaquTni has said, "Reliable and noble (thiqqah nabeel)."

2) `Abdur-Razzaq bin Hammaam as-San`aani - Reliable. Ahmad bin Hanbal was asked about him, "Have you seen anyone better in Hadeeth than `Abdur-Razzaaq?" He replied, "No".

3) Sufyaan ath-Thawri - Too reputable to record his merits. Very reliable. Shu`bah, Sufyaan bin `Uyaynah, Abu `AaSim an-Nabeel and YaHya ibn Ma`een among others said: "Sufyaan is the 'Ameer al-Mu'mineen" of Hadeeth"!

4) Khaalid bin Mahraan al-Hathaa' - Reliable. Ahmad bin Hanbal has said, "Trustworthy (thabt)." Ibn Ma`een and an-Nasaa'i have both said, "Reliable (thiqqah)."

5) Abi Qulaaba Abdullaah bin Zayd al-Harrami - Reliable. Muhammad bin Sa`d has said in his "at-Tabaqah ath-Thaaniyah min Ahl al-Basrah" about him, "He was reliable (thiqqah)."

6) Abu Asmaa' `Amroo bin Marthad ar-RaHabi - Reliable. al-`Ijly has said about him, "Shaami, Tabi`ee, Reliable (thiqqah)."

7) Thawbaan - Companion and servant of the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam).

8) The Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam). ["Tahtheeb al-Kamaal" of al-Mizzi and "Tahtheeb at-Tahtheeb" of Ibn Hajar were referenced for verification of the Narrators]

In this chain of narrators, weakness is nowhere in sight. Thus, focus has been taken away from the chain of narration and placed upon the term "Khaleefatullaah" for the Mahdi. They have said that Allah can't have a Khaleefah, since the word refers to a successor upon one's death, wa `eeyaathu billaah. Of course Allah is the Everlasting who can never die. Though they are correct that many of the scholars of objected linguistically (such as al-Maawardi in "aHkaam al-SulTaaniyah" while acknowledging a difference of opinion) remarking this is not a permissible term for the Pious Caliphs (citing Abu Bakr's and `Umar's objection to it), they have ignored the fact that the scholars of Tafseer have given this term legitimacy by exception. Imam al-Qurtubi states in his tafseer of the verse in which Allah's says about the creation of Adam (`alayhis-salaam), "Inny jaa`ilun fi-l arDee khaleefah.." ("verily, I will place in the earth a 'khaleefah'"): "And Adam, `alayhis-salaam, is the 'Khaleefatullaah' in the execution of his laws and orders. For verily he was the first of the Messengers. But there was none in the earth with him? It is said he was a Messenger to his progeny..." So hear Imam al-Qurtubi has found no fault in using the term Khaleefatullaah" in reference to Adam (`alayhis-salaam) about whom Allah said himself, "Inny jaa`ilun fi-l arDee khaleefah.." (al-Baqarah). In volume 6 of "FatH al-Baari SharH SaHeeH al-Bukhaari", Imaam ibn Hajar also uses the term in reference to the above mentioned verse about Adam (`alayhis-salaam) in the chapter, "Kitaab Ahaadeethi-l Ambiyaa', Baab Khalqi Aadam". So based on this Hadeeth's impeccable chain of narration, and no concensus forbidding the use of "Khaleefatullaah" specifically for the coming Mahdi, it is plausible to conclude that there may exist a particular bias against the subject of this Hadeeth by certain scholars from a certain part of the world. Those who have studied Hadeeth know that more leeway has been given for far weaker narrations with more questionable content.

Note.Khurassan is now a province of Iran.At the time of Prophet Khurassan was Afghanistan.Ancient Khurassan or Greater khurassan includes Afghanistan,Parts of Turkmenistan,Uzbekistan,Tajikistan,FATA,MALAKAND,NWFP,Punjab and parts of balochistan.