Learn to Pray as the Prophet Prayed (English) Video

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:jazaak: for the excellence video ,, may Allah swt blessed and reward u for all the effort that u have put into this website,,, Ameen,,ameen,,Ya Rabba Allahmeen wasalam

kareemabdullah

Salaam, thanks for the video, I need to know how to pray the Isha prayer, does anyone have a video that shows how to pray witr?

Jazak Allah

Kareem

ukmalika

Excellent video.

Jazzak Allah, this video is very usefull to understand better some miscomceptions going around about the way we should pray.

Wassalam.

Malika.

sylvie

:salam2:

Thankyou so much for this video, it has been helping me and I am sure I will waitch it a few more times as to pick up and memorize all the details

sylvie

Salah the way the prophet did.

Assalamalikum. This is a wonderful video. It is taken from the books written by Sheikh nasirudeen albaani and Sheikh ibn Baaz . A comprehensive video describing the prayers in Islam of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum..

gazakum Allah khyran Brother Mabsoot 4 sharing..

and sister Basicofislam 4sharing it agian..but we already have this video.

..due to that i merge her post here..

<wasalam>

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

:ma: & Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing,I have viewed this video before and :ma: it is very useful.:salah:

:wasalam:

Ukthi.

Assalaamu'Alaykum Warahmatullah

MashaAllah a very good video, have you come across Shaykh Muhammad Syed Adly's version? MashaAllah also very good especially for new muslims, he has one on how to perform ablution as well.

Jazaak Allahu Khair for sharing! :)

QADIR007

there is always iktilaaf within our deen,including how to read namaaz, this is very helful video but i always feel bad because i cant bend my foot back in jalsa.i tired sometimes and it literally destroys my foot........wat 2 do????