Young girls were married off to much older men in bible

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
:salam2:

Young girls were married off to much older men in bible

Aside from the point that the Hadiths (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad, his companions and all of the people during his days, which clearly by itself proves that the narrations that Sam Shamoun provided above are all doubtful and may very well be out of context or straight lies, but I will go ahead and assume that they are Truthful.

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.
First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!
Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. Here is a sample of the 100s of wives of the Biblical Prophets:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.
In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

Even today, girls in many third-world countries are married off at the same or similar age. Also, it is believed by many Jews and Roman Catholics that Mary was 12 - 14 when she had Jesus. Also as I said, the Biblical Prophets who had 100s of wives each most probably married young girls as well.

Also, what about Aisha's PARENTS (MOM AND DAD)? Didn't they see it right and fit to marry their daughter at that age and at that time? Who are we to judge?

Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.
First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Fathers have full control over their daughters

The thing that we all must know is that the father in the Bible has full control over his daughters. Let us look at few quotes from Talmudic and Biblical resources:

The father has the right to force their daughters into marriage: "The father has the obligation to marry off his daughters. (From the Talmud, Kiddushin 29a, 30b)", and "Marrying off one's daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one's Slave. (From the Talmud, Pesachim 113a)"

The father even has the right to sell his daughter as a servant (slave girl) to other men: "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 21:7-8)"

There is even pre-arranged marriage before the child is even born!

People before they are even born are arranged for marriage: "A Divine Voice announces who a soon-to-be-born boy and girl will marry when they grow up. (From the Talmud, Moed Katan 18b, Sotah 2a, Moed Katan 18b and Moed Katan 18b)"

A The woman's virginity can be taken through a person's hands, a father's finger inside his daughter. As I showed above, "digital defloration" means inserting a finger or thumb into the woman's vagina.

I had some Christians raise high objections to this point, and some had even criticized me of being a "liar". Well, beside from the above references that clearly prove my point, if you still do not believe me then go and seek it among OLD MIDDLE EASTERN Jews for yourself. Also, using your own personal common sense, explain to me what the Bible means by "her parents shall display the cloth" and its relationship to the girl's virginity? If the husband is the one to take his wife's virginity through sexual intercourse, then what would having the girl's parents displaying "the cloth" have anything to do with it?

You might then think, then how would the husband be able to know whether his wife was ever touched by another man if her father took her virginity away from her before marriage?

The answer to this question is that some men can tell by instinct whether their wives had previous relationships before when they sleep with their wives. This however is very difficult and doesn't apply to all men, especially when their wives are good in faking it. In the old Jewish culture fathers were to take their daughters' virginity and must keep the bloody cloth for as long as their daughters were married as a solid proof.

That is why the Bible mentions "the cloth" and orders the parents to use it as a proof. Using your own common sense, the cloth would not be a clean one like anyone you have at home. It has to be a bloody one.

These laws however are not GOD Almighty's Laws, even though they are considered as such. These are old Jewish Laws that had corrupted the Bible:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

Why would fathers do that?

Back in the old Biblical days, if a girl commits fornication, she would bring a big shame to the family. The family would lose their reputation and respect in the town. That is why you see Biblical verses such as the following:

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire. (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 21:9)"

"...and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss. (From the New Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)"

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days. (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 12:2-5)"

The entire Bible is corrupted anyway according to its Theologians!

The Bible itself admits that it has been tampered with and corrupted by man's alterations and corruptions:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

And regarding who wrote the books and gospels of the Bible, well here is a sample of what the NIV Bible's theologians and historians wrote:

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"

"It seems safe to conclude that the book, at least in its early form, dates from the beginning of the monarchy. Some think that Samuel may have had a hand in shaping or compiling the materials of the book, but in fact we are unsure who the final author or editor was. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 286)"

"Although, according to tradition, Samuel wrote the book, authorship is actually uncertain. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The date of the composition is also unknown, but it was undoubtedly during the monarchy. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The author is unknown. Jewish tradition points to Samuel, but it is unlikely that he is the author because the mention of David (4:17,22) implies a later date. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 360)"

"Who the author was cannot be known with certainty since the book itself gives no indication of his identity. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 368)"

"There is little conclusive evidence as to the identity of the author of 1,2 Kings. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"Whoever the author was, it is clear that he was familiar with the book of Deuteronomy. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"According to ancient Jewish tradition, Ezra wrote Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (see Introduction to Ezra: Literary Form and Authorship), but this cannot be established with certainty. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 569)"

"Although we do not know who wrote the book of Esther, from internal evidence it is possible to make some inferences about the author and the date of composition. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 707)"

"The unknown author probably had access to oral and/or written sources....(From the NIV Bible commentary, page 722)"

"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)"

etc...

How can you justify "digital defloration" to your sister or daughter?

As we've seen above, it was part of the old Jewish culture to do digital defloration (inserting a finger into the vagina) to women. Mary, the mother of Jesus, even got digitally deflowered herself! I'd like to ask all Jews and Christians this simple question:

How can you justify to your daughter or sister that it is Biblically and religiously OK to insert a (middle) finger (whether by male or female; it doesn't matter) into her vagina to take away her virginity?

I mean, beside the woman's husband, who should really have the authority to touch her in her private like that?

And also, could Jeremiah in Jeremiah 8:8 meant exactly this when he said that the Jews had so badly corrupted the Bible and turned it into a "lie"?

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

As we've seen above, Deuteronomy 22:13-18 absolutely could not have referred to the husband covering his penis with the cloth and inserting it into his wife's vagina. The verse clearly talked about the cloth being in the parents' possession, and it clearly referred to having the evidence right before the wedding night.

So, could this digital defloration by the bride's relative (whether it is her father, mother, brother, sister, or what have you) be nothing but a ridiculous LIE that was put in GOD Almighty's Holy Mouth as a Revelation sent from Him as Jeremiah 8:8 above clearly
suggests?

ISNEXT
Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:​

]

al-muslimah

Thankyou for sharing this article..i read many surprising things that I had never knew before:eek: Jazaki allahu khairan for enlighting us..may allah gran t you paradise..ameen

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Thankyou for sharing this article..i read many surprising things that I had never knew before:eek: Jazaki allahu khairan for enlighting us..may allah gran t you paradise..ameen

The same for me sister al muslimah i `ve been shocked:eek::eek::eek::eek::SMILY45:

i really Thank god that i am Muslim and Quran is god words

AnyoNE who Searching for truth should make a comparesion between Bible and Quran

MAY Allah Enter all who read or write a comment in my articles Heaven and May Allah give him/her Happiness in life and akhera with their families AMEEEN

Thank you muslimah for ur sweet comment :hijabi:i love u in Allah

cmelbouzaidi

Jazak Allahu Khair... isn't that disgusting practice a well-kept secret... I never heard of anything like this, completely immoral and abusive.

It just floors me that we Muslims are always made out to be the weirdos and perverts.... the above is about the creepiest thing I have ever heard.

Thank you sister, your threads are really educational and May Allah reward you for helping us all understand the truth. :hijabi:

:wasalam:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

Jazak Allahu Khair... isn't that disgusting practice a well-kept secret... I never heard of anything like this, completely immoral and abusive.

It just floors me that we Muslims are always made out to be the weirdos and perverts.... the above is about the creepiest thing I have ever heard.

Thank you sister , your threads are really educational and May Allah reward you for helping us all understand the truth. :hijabi:

Thank you for ur delicate comment jazaki Allah khayran cmelbouzaid

May Allah enter you FARDOOS with YOur family AMEEN:tti_sister:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
An important note:
As Muslims, we do not embrace the pedophilia, rape, terrorism and all of the other forms of evil that exist in the Bible, nor do we believe that the Prophets of Allah Almighty, peace and blessings be upon all of them, ever committed such cruel acts that are falsely attributed to them.

We're only exposing the corrupted bible and the evil that exists in it.

Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:

The sections of this article are:

1- Pedophilia and killing of "suckling infants" in the Bible!
2- Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex and marriage in both the Talmud and the Bible.
3- Age consent in our world today only 100 years ago to girls as young as 10.

1- Pedophilia and killing "suckling infants" in the Bible!

Ironically, one of the Bible's 10 pillars or ten Commandments says: "Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13)." Yet, innocent children and non-virgin women were ordered to be killed by the mass, perhaps in thousands! 3-year old slave girls were also ordered to be raped by Moses.

This section is divided into 2 sub-sections:

1- Kill everything that breathes!

2- Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands!

3- The pedophilic verses against 3-year old girls.

1- Kill everything that "breathes" from humans and animals!

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then what else should they call it?

2- Suckling infants were executed by the tens of thousands:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about "love your enemy", and yet, we see mass slaughter of suckling infants and innocent boys, girls, unarmed men, women (old and young), and innocent domestic farm animals by the tens of thousands! It is clear that the inconsistent man-altered, man-corrupted and morally corrupt bible is nothing but a false book, and can not be a Divine and Perfect Holy Book!

I challenge any Jew or Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims' Noble Quran that condones killing of innocent children, women or even hostile enemy men who drop their weapons before Muslims (surrender).

Further more, Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Yet, we see mass slaughters and even rape of 3-year old girls as seen in the verses below in the man-altered, man-fabricated and man-corrupted bible.

Based on this Noble Verse, I can safely conclude, as a Muslim, that the slaughtering stories of innocent people in the corrupted bible were nothing but man-made lies and laws that were put in the Mouth of Allah Almighty:

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book (i.e., the Bible), but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:77-79)"

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
3- The Pedophilic Verses against 3-year old girls:

The pedophilic Biblical verses are Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers 31:35-40. Below, you will see DETAILED HISTORY on these SPECIFIC verses from the Jewish Talmud explaining the pedophilia that took place against the 3-year old slave girls under the direct command of Moses.

While Christians are not obligated to follow the laws of the Talmud in their social lives, but the historical FACTS that exist in the Talmud about the Biblical verses Numbers 31:17-18 and Numbers 31:35-40 below, and how the "BIBLE FOLLOWERS" during those days were mostly pedophiles who literally forced sex on 3-year old girls after Moses' supposed 'Divine' order is clear indication that the Bible condones pedophilia.

Christians are not the only "Bible Followers". Jews are too!

You also need to keep in mind that Christians are not the only "Bible followers". Jews are too, and what ever they did counts for and against the Bible.
So while the pedophilic mentioned verses don't exactly specify the 3 years old minimum age limit, but they most certainly don't condemn it, and according to the Talmud's detailed elaborations on the verses, as shown below, and what actually took place during their events, the verses actually allowed it, AS MOSES HIMSELF ALLOWED IT!

Moses' Commands for pedophilia against 3-year old slave girls do count against the Bible!

As shown in the quotes below:
"....The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children...."

"....According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, MOSES therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]...."

"Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse....."

"A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and one day old."....."

The detailed quotes, elaborations and bibliography are in the next section below.

2- Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible:

The Quotes and Proofs for Pedophilia Please pay attention to the bolded and underlined parts below:
The following was taken from http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/guido_deimel/judaism.html regarding Numbers 31:17-18 in the Bible:

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man........Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"
Children

Sometimes one has to read a passage twice to believe what has been written in the Sacred Books of Judaism: what has been decreed the way to a holy life by the "sages of blessed memory... whose words are the natural sounds of Judaism" [131]:

Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her. And one can be liable on her account because of the law prohibiting intercourse with a married woman. And she imparts uncleanness to him who has intercourse with her when she is menstruating, to convey uncleanness to the lower as to the upper layer [of what lies beneath]. If she was married to a priest, she may eat food in the status of priestly rations. If one of those who are unfit for marriage with her had intercourse with her, he has rendered her unfit to marry into the priesthood. If any of those who are forbidden in the Torah to have intercourse with her had intercourse with her, he is put to death on her account, but she is free of responsibility [M.Nid. 5:4].
Sanhedrin 7/55B [132]

R. Nahman bar Isaac said. "They made the decree that a gentile child should be deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15], so that an Israelite child should not hang around with him and commit pederasty [as he does]."
For said R. Zira, "I had much anguish with R. Assi, and R. Assi with R. Yohanan, and R. Yohanan with R. Yannai, and R. Yannai with R. Nathan b. Amram, and R. Nathan b. Amram with Rabbi [on this matter]: 'From what age is a gentile child deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15]'? And he said to me, 'On the day on which he is born.' But when I came to R. Hiyya, he said to me, 'From the age of nine years and one day.' And when I came and laid the matter before Rabbi, he said to me, 'Discard my reply and adopt that of R. Hiyya, who declared, "From what age is a gentile child deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15]? From the age of nine years and one day."'
[37A] Since he is then suitable for having sexual relations, he also is deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [of Lev.15]."
Said Rabina, "Therefore a gentile girl who is three years and one day old, since she is then suitable to have sexual relations, also imparts uncleanness of the flux variety."
That is self-evident!
Abodah Zarah 36B-37A [133]

The basis for these rulings is the following Mishnaic passage of Tractate Niddah (filth):[/SIZE]

A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and one day old."
And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her. And they are liable on her account because of the law prohibiting intercourse with a married woman. And she imparts uncleanness to him who has intercourse with her when she is menstruating to convey uncleanness to the lower as to the upper layer. If she was married to a priest, she eats heave offering. If one of those who are unfit for marriage has intercourse with her, he has rendered her unfit to marry into the priesthood. If one of all those who are forbidden in the Torah to have intercourse with her did so, they are put to death on her account. But she is free of responsibility.
If she is younger than that age, intercourse with her is like putting a finger in the eye.
(Mishnah Niddah 5:4) [134]

Thus, one "of the many important issues worked out in the Mishnah concerns proper conduct with women," [135] and the "entire society of Judaism – that is, the community formed by the Torah – found in the Talmud those modes of thought and inquiry, those media of order and value, that guided the formation of public affairs and private life as well." [136]

While it is reassuring to see there was at least some limit as to what the sages would declare holy and moral, this ruling had severe implications on the interpretation of other topics as well. The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of Moses to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children:

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him.(Num 31:17).
[This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man...
But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves. From here R. Shimon b. Yohai used to say: a Proselyte girl who became a proselyte in the age of less than three years and one day, is rendered fit to marry into the priesthood." [137]

According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, Moses therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bibliography:

[131] Ibid., vol.XXI.A-D, Tractate Bava Mesia, Atlanta: Scholars Press 1990, p.ix-x.

[132] Ibid., vol.XXIII.B, Tractate Sanhedrin 1984, 150. See also vol.XIX.A, Tractate Qiddushin 10a-b, 1992, 33. "Menstruating" here of course refers to the ritual "flux uncleanness" described in Lev.15.

[133] Ibid., vol.XXV.A, Tractate Abodah Zarah, 1991, 168. Emphasis original.

[134] J. Neusner, The Talmud of Babylonia. A complete outline, Part IV. The Division of Holy Things. B. Number 37. 1995, 704.

[135] Neusner 1993, 41.

[136] Neusner 1995, 7.

[137] Kuhn 1959, §157, 652f. My translation. In general, proselytes are not allowed to marry into the priesthood.

[138] Ibid., §157, footnote 86, 653.

source
http://www.answering-christianity.com

Idris16

HOW CAN CHRISTIANS READ THAT CORRUPTED BOOK AND SAY AT THE SAME TIME IT'S HOLY.

JAZAKALLAHU KHAYRAN SANDRA_CANADA for the post.

Rahima Ali

ohhhhhhhhh myyyy dayyzzzzz, thats PURE DISGUST AND PERVERSION ON THE DIGNITY OF HUMANITY, I ALWAYS KNEW THE BIBLE IS FULL OF DISGARACE AND THAT IT ALSO PROMOTES ALL SORTS EVIL AND INHUMANE ACTS, BUT ONE THING THAT AMAZES ME IS WHEN THEY POINT ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ON OTHER RELIGIONS ESPECIALLY ISLAM.

DAMNZ THESE PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD TELLS THEM THAT THEIR RELIGION IS PURE EVIL YET THEY SAY THAT ISLAM IS THE EVIL 1 LOLS, BUT WHY IS THERE ALOT OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS CONVERTING TO ISLAM?......IT'S TIME THEY SHOULD LEAVE OTHER RELIGIONS ALONE AND LOOK AT THEIR OWN FAULTY MAN MADE BOOK!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What scares me is posts like this. There seems to be a need for us to compare Islam to Christianity. Some of the responses allude to a satisfaction that Islam is not evil as Christaianity because they have the same evils.

We do not need to compare ourselves to Christianity nor seek satisfaction from it. It is enough that Allah subhana talla told us Islam is His religion.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Sister Mirajmom, I agree with you.

Furthermore there is absolutely no command in Judaism for father to "deflower" their daughters, that is absolute rubbish. This is what comes from things being not understood in their original language and twisting the meaning. The "cloth" was the bedsheets from the wedding night. The parents would save the bedsheets as proof that their daughter was a virgin to present if it was ever brought into question. (I think we should note that this is jahiliya and that even Muslim practice this ridiculous action in parts of rural Middle East):astag:

The passage about having sex with a three years old were taken from a source not regarded as scripture or even legal in Judaism. It is a compilation of ancient practices by uneducated men and this is NOT directions or allowances for Jews to do this. In Iran men can marry young prepubescent girls and use their version of Shariah to justify it. Is it right and does the rest of the Ummah permit it? No, but I could go and take their passages and print it and say, "Look how EVIL Islam is!!!" And I would be wrong.

I think this posting is detrimental to this site as the whole purpose is to clear up the misconceptions about Islam, not create more misconceptions about other religions.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister Sandra you are doing a wonderful job.
You know sister this kind of stuff is not just in one or two places in bible but it is everywhere:

Ezekiel 9:
5-6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women."

Isaiah 13:
16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

1 Chronicles 20:
3 "And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes."

Psalm 137:
8-9 O daughter of Babylon, you destroyer, happy those who pay you back the evil you have done us! Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock.

NUMBERS 31:
17-18 "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS."

NUMBERS 31:
35 And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins,

Now imagine the process of: "Killing every woman that hath known man by lying with him, but keeping alive all the women who are VIRGINS" among the entire female population. The god's worrier is opening legs of each female and checking her out and if he determines that she is not a virgin, then, boom!!! slice her with his sword, the blood splat all over the next girl who is screaming like crazy begging to let her live, but the god's worrier is un-deterred and he continues. This process is going on all over the town as prescribed by their god. :astag: Just imagine, if they have salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, then how many they have slughtered?

It is so horrible that it raises my hair every time I read these stuff, and they call it word of God... Huh... :astag:
And then they leave no stone unturned in bashing Islam and Quran. These people have no shame. :astag:

Thank you sister Sandra for informing the people. :ma: I hope people read this and repent.
I pray to Allah that he grant you and all of us Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter. Insha-Allah.

I do not hate Christians or Jews at all, I just wonder how they believe that these could be words of God Almighty himself who is the creator of heavens and the earth. This is obviously a corruption, and new testament has been corrupted the same way old testament has been corrupted. That is why many priests and pastors when they go for higher study get dis-illusioned and start drinking and get involved in other bad stuff.

dianek

Salaam,

Sister Mirajmom, I agree with you.

Furthermore there is absolutely no command in Judaism for father to "deflower" their daughters, that is absolute rubbish. This is what comes from things being not understood in their original language and twisting the meaning. The "cloth" was the bedsheets from the wedding night. The parents would save the bedsheets as proof that their daughter was a virgin to present if it was ever brought into question. (I think we should note that this is jahiliya and that even Muslim practice this ridiculous action in parts of rural Middle East):astag:

The passage about having sex with a three years old were taken from a source not regarded as scripture or even legal in Judaism. It is a compilation of ancient practices by uneducated men and this is NOT directions or allowances for Jews to do this. In Iran men can marry young prepubescent girls and use their version of Shariah to justify it. Is it right and does the rest of the Ummah permit it? No, but I could go and take their passages and print it and say, "Look how EVIL Islam is!!!" And I would be wrong.

I think this posting is detrimental to this site as the whole purpose is to clear up the misconceptions about Islam, not create more misconceptions about other religions.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Thank you sister Sarah and Mirajmom.....I did not want to respond to this post originally as I was furious. By muslims own admissions the Bible has been corrupted and changed. So why, with that in mind, would you dare assume those foul interpretations to be part of the true BIBLE?????????? Sister Sarah is correct, you don't know the context accurately from translation to translation. Stop inciting this US against them and we are superior attitudes! Because as you judge you will be judged also! I was a christian and never did I ever understand it was permissible to marry a child. And there may have been stories of men with multiple wives and concubines but just because they existed does not mean that Christians or the Bible gives merit to doing so. How does a post like this not qualify as propoganda against those closest among you (christians)? Would you not be irrate if someone flipped this and posted against Islam. And yes, I found this post offensive as I was a christian and my family are christians as well as my friends.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum

i'm shocked:eek::eek::eek:. is it still on the bible?

:confused::confused::confused:

u have opened my eyes, i nvr knew anyhting about that. Alhamdulilah, i'm muslim. Alhamdulilah!

dianek

Sister Sandra you are doing a wonderful job. I recommend that this post be made sticky.

You know sister this kind of stuff is not just in one ot two places in bible but it is everywhere:

Ezekiel 9:
5-6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women."

Isaiah 13:
16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

1 Chronicles 20:
3 "And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes."

Psalm 137:
8-9 O daughter of Babylon, you destroyer, happy those who pay you back the evil you have done us! Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock.

NUMBERS 31:
17-18 "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS."

NUMBERS 31:
35 And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins,

Now imagine the process of: "Killing every woman that hath known man by lying with him, but keeping alive all the women who are VIRGINS" among the entire female population. The god's worrier is opening legs of each female and checking her out and if he determines that she is not a virgin, then, boom!!! slice her with his sword, the blood splat all over the next girl who is screaming like crazy begging to let her live, but the god's worrier is un-deterred and he continues. This process is going on all over the town as prescribed by their god. :astag: Just imagine, if Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, then how many they have slughtered?

It is so horrible that it raises my hair every time I read these stuff, and they call it word of God... Huh... :astag:
And then they leave no stone unturned in bashing Islam and Quran. These people have no shame. :astag:

Thank you sister Sandra for informing the people. :ma: I hope people read this and repent.
I pray to Allah that he grant you and all of us Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter. Insha-Allah.

Again, the Bible is a compilation of stories, accounts of various authors. The passages you quoted, who was speaking? King David? Soloman? Jesus? The only words that matter in the Bible as the Word are those verses in Red....the inspired word of God through Jesus to the people.....what anyone else wrote were nothing more than histories of the rulers and people surrounding the prophets.

Mumin01

"Aside from the point that the Hadiths (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad, "

Your completely wrong in this statement and how can u have the audacity to even mention it?, the Hadiths of the Prophet Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Salam were not written 100s of years after the prophet, people were righting them down as he spoke them and there is clear evidence of this, how on earth can anyone say such a ridiculous statement about our Prophet sal Allahu alayhi was salam when no human beings life has been more imitated, more cherished, and more obeyed then his?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We are all seeking knowledge. As we tread on the path of Truth we need to be compassionate and loving and forgiving. That is the way of our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah, subhana talla, be upon him.
Let us not be in the comparative state. Let us be in the state of Light.

Sister Sandra your posts are very good. I pray that you will understand why I wrote what I did.