download maktaba shamela a super cool program that stores thousands of books!!!

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

firstly i apologize to everyone if there is already someone who post a similar topic, but after i searched the forum i havent found a thread about this so i tought of posting it even though some(or most) of u already knows about this program.

Okay enough chit-chat, now what is maktaba shamela? Maktaba Shamela is a digital library program that stores digital books from various scholars from past and present, from various branch of knowledge includes aqeedah, tafseer, hadith, fiqh, etc. also include index library to search for a specific book that u want, another cool feature is that we can also add another books to the collection, so its like having a personal library.

here's the link to download the latest version of maktaba shamela included 6500 books in it(yeah i know, that's like... wow)

http://islamport.com/6250.htm

its in arabic so go to google translate for those who dont understand arabic, the size is 3,6 gb btw.

for those of you who wants to download the program only and download the books manually see below:

maktaba shamela v 2.11

http://shamela.ws/downloads/e-shamela.rar

size: 17 mb

here's the sites to download the books wich u can later add to the library

http://shamela.ws
http://almeshkat.net
http://saaid.net/book/index.php
http://www.almaktba.com

happy downloading :) its a good program for someone who wants to have a lot of islamic reference or someone who wants to become a scholar lol OR for someone who wants to just have a large "collection" of islamic books(well dont just collect it start reading it lol).

and lastly, i pray to Allah jalla jalaaluh to make this a benefit for all of u and for myself and i pray to him to keep our thirst for knowledge alive, and the will to spread it, subhaanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika asyhadu an laa ilaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atuubu ilaik, ameen.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Salam

Lol this is all in arabic how i can read it.
well, u could start learning it right? Wallahi (by Allah) brother one the reasons i posted this is because is i want to give incentives for those who havent learn arabic, or those who still learn(we all still learning btw and always will), or those who havent think of the importance of arabic language. also to provide references for the students of knowledge(who already know basic arabic) ma'assalaamah.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Thanks now i will learn arabic language bro.

Thanks for anticipation to learn Arabic.
ur welcome brother :) and one more important thing, the strength of ur hujjah(arguments) is increased if u know arabic, because untranslated aaya(verse) and hadeeth will always have a stronger value in one's hujjah, also that becomes better if u memorized a specific scholars explanation in a specific book with its chapter and page number, cause believe me u'll need it someday... STOP! its gonna be off topic from now on read at ur own discretion if ur going to read it anyway read it till THE END! *deep sigh*, that reminds me of a certain events from few years ago when i was still a "passionate" seeker(my own term for a student of knowledge) back then i was still studying in ma'had al-irsyad al-islamiyyah in salatiga (al-irsyad has many schools, and al-irsyad salatiga is the only school in Indonesia that's accredited by the islamic university of madinah, also 80% of islamic university of madinah's graduates is al-irsyad's graduates, well at least used to be 80%) i met with a brother who has a diploma in ushuluddin, talk about the level difference, anyway us & other brothers started to discuss about something, it all goes well until we reach an unagreement in a certain topics, then before the conversation change into debate i give up, why you ask? because all i memorized that day was just the translated verses and hadeeth to support my opinion while he throws me with verses, hadeeth, some scholars words from the books complete with the chapter title, even tough i was the one who's right because after that i ask about the issue to the assaatidzah(plural for ustadz) from inside and outside of ma'had even ustadz yazid abdul qadir jawaz, one of the greatest indonesian scholar support my opinion, but because of simple reason, because i was suck at arabic back then and because i hate debates because scholars hates debates i had to give up. the most painful thing is when he said "where do U study?" and when i said al-irsyad salatiga he's eyes changes its like saying "what? someone like U is a student there?" maybe some of u might say that i suu'zhan or something but i study psychology and understands a little about body language. i was in pain, but not because of the loss in the silly debate then humiliated in front of people, but because of the little knowledge that i have i failed to defend the truth, the good thing is that event is one of the many reasons that keep me alive in the path of knowledge, end of flashback. i just dont want u guys to make the same mistake that i did, i know its boring but thanks if there's anyone reading, oh and sorry for my bad english :)

muslimguy

first of all Jazak Allah khairan for the program. but i have a problem and
i hope someone will help me with it. well after I downloaded it the menu bar is in a different language jibrish (something like this ÇáãßÊÈÉ ÇáÔÇãáÉ)

and I can't read anything.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum

Does Ma'had Al Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah has curriculum based on Indonesian department of education?

Thank's

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaikum

Does Ma'had Al Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah has curriculum based on Indonesian department of education?

Thank's

for the diniyyah? no, i dont think so, but im not sure wheter it follows saudi curriculum or using its own curriculum, that's why its the only ma'had(i dont know about now) in indonesia that receives accreditation from the islamic university of madinnah, but that applies to ma'had al-irsyad in salatiga i dont know about the others. btw 'afwan for the sooooo late reply bcuz i didnt check
my list of subscribed thread for so long. :salam2:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
mashallah mashallah mashallah

Jazaka Allaho Khairan brother...this whole thread is going on my bookmarks...it's of wonderful benefit...6500 books!!!

Wow Wow Wow!!!

I won't have a dull hour of doing nothing during the day every again inshallah :)

Baraka Allaho Feek & Thank You

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
wa ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullaah. You must first read books of Hadits, like:

Al-Adabul Mufrad, Irwa Al-Ghalil, Musnad Imam Ahmad, Shahih Ibnu Hibban
* Shahih Ibnu Khuzaimah
* Shahih Jami’us Shagir
Shahih Targhib wa Tarhib

Shahih Abu Daud, Shahih Nasai, Sh.Tirmidzi, Sh.ibn Majah, Sh.Irwa'ul Ghalil, Sh.ibn Hibban, Sh.Mu'jam Al Ausath, Sh.Mu'jam Al Kabir, Sh.Kitabus Sunnah, Sh.Adabul Mufrad by Bukhari, Sh.ibn Khuzaimah, Sh.Al Misykatul Mashabih, Ats Tsamarul Mustathab, Silsilah Hadits Ash Shahihah, Silsilah Hadits Adh Dha'ifah, Shahih Mukhtashar Syamail Muhammadiyah, Shahih Hadits Tafsir ibn Katsir

If you read this and translated all that, it's what other websites haven't done.
It's about more than 45,000 hadits.

All of that were takhrij by syaikh Muhammad Nashiruddin Al Albani. Jazakumullahu khairan katsiiraa

Inshallah I will look into reading them...I have set a plan to increase my knowledge about Aqeedah..and expand it *from there*...so each piece of the puzzle (for lack of a better analogy) falls into its right place...

And I wish I had the language capability to translate...I would have been honored and very pleased to do so...but I am very very very far from being able to...unfortunately

Jazaka Allah Khair for your suggestion however akhi

:wasalam:

shajahanak

reconfigure software

assalamu alaikum,

pls guide us to configure the software....
i am getting the error screen showed while opening any book. some time back it was worked fine....now i dont know how to configure it properly.

all the files stored in F:\Library_V3.5__6688 directory.

pls guide us how to configure...

Jazakhallah khairan

wa alaikum salam
shajahan