Refutation of Quran Authenticity

Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, as we know there are many anti-Islamic web sites out there - many of which these Islamophobics think they've proven something, but most of them are full of hatred, ignorance, and fallible information.

So in order to refute against these types of people. I've found a study by a group of non-Muslims from the Institute of Munich (University of Munich, Germany) who dedicated more than 50 years to look for discrepancy in the Quran but found none.

In the 19th century, The Institute for Kernforschung, in the University of Munich (Germany), collected a staggering 42,000 complete or incomplete different ancient copies of the Quran, including manuscripts and printed texts produced in various parts of the world over a period spanning thirteen hundred years. After around 50 years of research, they reported concluded that there that apart from copying mistakes, there was no discrepancy in the text of these 42,000 copies, even though they were produced at different times between the first and fourteenth Islamic centuries and had been procured from all parts of the world. Unfortunately this institute and its priceless treasure of Quranic manuscripts were destroyed and staff were killed in an Allied bombing attack on Germany during World War II, but the findings of its research project survived.

A modern Arabic-speaking person can comprehend the Holy Quran with as much proficiency as did the Arabs of fourteen centuries ago. This, then, is an important attribute of Muhammad (pbuh), which is shared by no other Prophet or Leader of Religion. The Book which God revealed to Him for the guidance of mankind is today's in its original language without the slightest alteration in its vocabulary.

All the events so far categorically prove the Divine claim in the Quran:
Verily it is We Who revealed the Remembrance and verily We are its
guardians
(15: 9).

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Yeah i get what you mean, if type in anything islamic related a lot of anti Islam sites come up on Google......very worrying.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Thats a very great, informational post brother, well-spoken aswell. May I ask, if you wrote the content? Thanks.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

it's always very troubling to see the anti islamic things that are out there on the web. i used to hate going into some islamic chat room only for it to be hijacked by islam haters. they use all the same taunts all over again. most of them claim to be christian, yet they use the most unchristian like speech. i doubt that they even follow any of the tenets of their religion. sometimes, i would visit the christian chat rooms, never have i been on and there were muslims on there bashing christianity.

a lot of these guys talk trash to us about islam via the internet, but many of them don't have the guts to say it to our faces. it's a joke. i really don't even pay attention to it anymore.
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom dear Brother HumbleWun, Jazak Allahu Khair, very interesting. Thanks for posting the link, I will also take a look. The Qur'an is unique when it comes to scriptures that not a single letter in its sophisticated and poetic arabic language has changed in 1400 years, Allah u Akbar. Allah protects his deen :)

I had posted earlier on another thread that someone was sending me private messages via youtube, claiming to be an atheist that attends church, but they were trying to get me into those anti-Islamic websites to answer some challenge.... The website was pure trash and rubbish and had all these offensive and false allegations against our Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, and it was so arrogant and hateful. I found it quite depressing.... Also, when someone is trying to attack someone's character that lived 1400 years ago, they can make up any accusation and ask you to prove them wrong. As my husband pointed out, someone could say a dozen false accusations against anyone who is alive today and that could be their opinion without any basis. How could we prove them wrong? People believe what they want to believe but one day we will all face judgement by Allah. I had to let that be also, it was a waste of energy although it did increase my own iman, Alhamdulillah, sadly the good tidings of Islam that I tried to convey fell on deaf ears in that particular case.

However, Alhamdulillah, TTI is so refreshing with all our Muslim brothers and sisters and positive posts and all the reverts, Masha Allah! Even, all the non-muslims asking sincere and respectful questions, seeking knowledge as we all are:)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
A modern Arabic-speaking person can comprehend the Holy Quran with as much proficiency as did the Arabs of fourteen centuries ago.

Yes, there is not even a need to prove this as it is evident to all.

Furthermore, even non-arabic speakers like myself who can't say more than 10 snetences in Arabic can enjoy and understand the beauty of Quran beyond explanation.

Also, it is a living book. It talks to you and points out those things which are deep inside you in your mind, conscious and imagination.

It talks about your "NOW" and it openly gives you clear choices for today and very graphically explains to you about its consequences tomorrow.

Most importantly, it brings peace to those hearts that genuinely seek it.

Jazakallah khair brother for such beneficial post.

Wassalamu alaikum

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, as we know there are many anti-Islamic web sites out there - many of which these Islamophobics think they've proven something, but most of them are full of hatred, ignorance, and fallible information.

So in order to refute against these types of people. I've found a study by a group of non-Muslims from the Institute of Munich (University of Munich, Germany) who dedicated more than 50 years to look for discrepancy in the Quran but found none.

In the 19th century, The Institute for Kernforschung, in the University of Munich (Germany), collected a staggering 42,000 complete or incomplete different ancient copies of the Quran, including manuscripts and printed texts produced in various parts of the world over a period spanning thirteen hundred years. After around 50 years of research, they reported concluded that there that apart from copying mistakes, there was no discrepancy in the text of these 42,000 copies, even though they were produced at different times between the first and fourteenth Islamic centuries and had been procured from all parts of the world. Unfortunately this institute and its priceless treasure of Quranic manuscripts were destroyed and staff were killed in an Allied bombing attack on Germany during World War II, but the findings of its research project survived.

A modern Arabic-speaking person can comprehend the Holy Quran with as much proficiency as did the Arabs of fourteen centuries ago. This, then, is an important attribute of Muhammad (pbuh), which is shared by no other Prophet or Leader of Religion. The Book which God revealed to Him for the guidance of mankind is today's in its original language without the slightest alteration in its vocabulary.

All the events so far categorically prove the Divine claim in the Quran:
(15: 9).

jazakallahu kheiran brother,
i have learnt something new, did not know about those people, hopefully there were some who became muslims

may Allah reward your efforts Ameen

BigAk

Salaam brother Waseem,

I did some research on the internet and used various resources, such as:

http://www.islam101.com/quran/source_quran.html

I compiled the information together and added some of my own words.

Masha Allah.. This is some exciting information.. Reading the above it says:

This Institute, alas! perished in the bombing attacks on Germany during World War II, but the findings of its research project survived.

I wonder where I can find the findings of this research project... Could anyone help please??

Jazakum Allah Khair.

:salam2: