** (PDF) Don't Be Sad **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
this is a very good book for the troubles we are facing in this generation ;).

Don't Be Sad!

Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

At a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery and within, comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (swt), the Sunnah and the excellent guidance and examples of the Muslims that have come before us.

Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world.

So, take heart and hold firmly onto the rope of Allah (swt).

DOWNLOAD​

OsMaN_93

Here to help
isit an E BOOK?
if it is it would be great if you add it here sis :D
if not, no worries.
wassalam alikom

AAminAA

Amatullah
What is E Book ? :D

It's a real book :muslim_child:

But, i can also start writing it in my language ( Bosanski ) It's already existing on some sites, so i'll copy and paste it here .

On my language it's called

NE TUGUJ !

What a great book .

Wow you gave me idea....

Have to start now :)

wa salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
an Ebook is a book like the one i posted , its not an acctual book but its on the internet...
thats great if you wana type it but try searching in google for it first. :D just incase.

:salam2: baraka Allah fee`kom 4 yr efforts

AAminAA

Amatullah
Ameen wa iyaka

Allready started ,it's with a pic... to impress the readers :D

It's new topic, and new post will be added every 2-3 days allowing others to read , little by little. Topic should not be discussed. You can do that also in english and it's great idea of giving a chance to those who can't have either book ( real or E :D )

Take a look here

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33642

If you need help, i'm sure someone would like to get involved in this good deed. I will if i find :)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak Allah khairan sister, may Allah reward you
thats great for the people who want to read the book, in bosnian.
:Dkeep it up :lol:
wassalam alikom

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

Normally I hate reading E-books. there is something about being able to just snuggle under a cover and read a book but insha'allah times are changing, so do I. Insha'allah i will read the book, over the next few days.

massi

Baraka Allaaho fik
but I don't read it by Arabic language so you want me to read it by English language
:SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

Exactly, a real book is irreplaceable, its with you along the journey. You remember it every time and refer back to it. I took an excerpt from the book, about "The best companion is a book", but reading that in real time had a total different affect on me.

Walaykum Salam

wa alaikum salaam

Normally I hate reading E-books. there is something about being able to just snuggle under a cover and read a book but insha'allah times are changing, so do I. Insha'allah i will read the book, over the next few days.