Hooris in Jannah, what about women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teomostra

I have a question about something I read in Qur'an, and some of the Hadiths! It says in the Qur'an that each man will be given 2 wives in Paradase! and there also will be houris in the service of men. What if you are married only one time during your life here? What about the women? why does she have to share her husband with Houris and other wives...why isnt women rewarded with a lot of husbands? Isnt Jannah a place where you purely get your wishes? I wish to be with my family, and with my husband.. and only me! it is discouring to hear that I will share my husband! I might be understanding this wrong! so can somebody please inform me about this parodox.

brighten

seeker of knowledge
:salam2:

Sis, to be able to enter jannah is a REALL blessings in itself, nevertheless i hope the answer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While a man will get many Hurs in jannah, a women would be made the queen of Jannah. Her beauty will far outshine the beauty of the hurs.

Umme Salamah R.A narrates that she said to Rasûlullah SAW "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining."

Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold. They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" (Tabrânî)

Muhammed ibn Ka'b Al-Qurazi t narrates from a person of the Ansâr (people of Madînah) that Rasûlullah SAW said, "I take the oath of that Being who sent me with the truth, you are not more acquainted with your wives and houses than the people of Jannat. A person of Jannat will come to 72 wives which Allah specially created in Jannat (hûrs) and 2 human wives. The human wives will have virtue over the [hûrs] because they worshipped Allah in the world.(Targheeb Vol.4 Pg.534)

This will be the high position of the women of the world in Jannah.

If a women had more than one husband, she will choose which one of them to stay with, and she will choose the one with the best character. As for those women who never married or their husband were mushriks, they will be allowed to marry whichever worldly man, they so wish, in Jannah. Thus every man in Jannah will have 2 wives from the world.

If we have full conviction in Allah's promise that he will fulfil our every desire in Jannah, then instead of worrying about what they will get in jannah, the women should concentrate their endeavours on pleasing Allah and thus getting to Jannah. As for pleasing us in Jannah, That is Allah responsibility, so he will do His and we should do ours. The greatest pleasure in Jannah for men and women will be the very pleasure of Allah. Everything else will be secondary.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Teomostra

Selaams,

Thank you for your response sister. I have to think about it for a little bit, insallah it will be clear to me. Thanks a lot for the response.

W.Salamun Alakum.

Assalamo Alaikoum

Here is some explanations about women who were a good believers in life mu'minate and who will enter to Paradise taken from Tafsir ibn Katir :

Allah says in Surah N°56 The Great Event (al-waqi'ah) verse n°37

(إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ إِنشَآءً - فَجَعَلْنَـهُنَّ أَبْكَـراً - عُرُباً أَتْرَاباً - لاًّصْحَـبِ الْيَمِينِ

(Verily, We have created them a special creation. And made them virgins.`Urub, Atrab. For those on the right.) The Ayat describe the women who will be on the beds and couches, but since mentioning the beds hints to them, they were not directly mentioned.

Al-Akhfash said that Ayah,

(إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ)

(Verily, We have created them), implied the maidens of Paradise although it did not mention them directly. Abu `Ubaydah said that they were mentioned before in Allah's statement,

(وَحُورٌ عِينٌ - كَأَمْثَـلِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ )

(And Hur (fair females) with wide lovely eyes. Like preserved pearls.) Therefore, Allah's statement,

(إِنَّآ أَنشَأْنَـهُنَّ)

(Verily, We have created them), meaning, in the other life, after they became old in this life, they were brought back while virgin, youthful, being delightfully passionate with their husbands, beautiful, kind and cheerful.

Concerning your questions :

why does she have to share her husband with Houris and other wives...why isnt women rewarded with a lot of husbands?

this is an other explanation taken from Tafsir ibn Katir

(The first group to enter Paradise will be (shining) like the moon when it is full. The next group will be like the most radiant planet in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit or blow their noses. Their combs will be of gold and their sweat of musk; and censers of aloeswood will be used. Their wives will be from Al-Hur Al-`Ayn. Their shape will be similar to each other, the shape of their father `Adam, sixty cubits high in the sky.)

Isnt Jannah a place where you purely get your wishes?
So some scholars say that men will have the shape of their father `Adam because he was the first human that Allah SWT created. And some other scholars says that men will have the shape of the prophet Joseph (Yusuf) who he was like an angel.

Allah says in the Quran in surah N°12 Joseph (Yusuf) verse n°31 :
"So when she heard of their sly talk she sent for them and prepared for them a repast, and gave each of them a knife, and said (to Yusuf): Come forth to them. So when they saw him, they deemed him great, and cut their hands (in amazement), and said: Remote is Allah (from inperfection); this is not a mortal; this is but a noble angel."

What if you are married only one time during your life here? What about the women?
What i know that the prophet's :saw: women did not get married after his death because they will be again his wives in Paradise. So scholars says that it will be the same for the person who were married only one time during his/her life.

I wish to be with my family, and with my husband.. and only me! it is discouring to hear that I will share my husband!
Incha'Allah, Scholars too says that if one of member of family is in high degree daraja in Paradise and that his family in low degree in Paradise, Allah will rise his member of family to her/him.

I hope i did not make big mistakes because it's a hard question that people misunderstand and use it as point to reproach untruth things to Islam!

But we have to remember that Allah did not reveale a lot of His unseen and Allah knows best Wa Allaho A'lam

WaSalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum

The situation of the believing woman in Paradise will be better than the situation of the hoor al-‘iyn; she will be higher in status and more beautiful. Several ahaadeeth and reports have been narrated concerning that, but none of them can be proven to be sound. But if a righteous woman from among the people of this world enters Paradise, then she will do so as a reward for her righteous deeds and as a honour from Allaah to her for her religious commitment and righteousness. As for the hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds. There is a great difference between one who enters Paradise as a reward for her righteous deeds and the one who was created as a reward for one who did righteous deeds. The former is a queen and a princess, and the latter, no matter how beautiful she is, is undoubtedly lower in status than a queen, and she is subject to the command of her believing master for whom Allaah created her as a reward.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Does the description of the hoor al-‘iyn include the women of this world?

He replied:

It seems to me that the women of this world will be better than the hoor al-‘iyn, even in outward appearance, and Allaah knows best.

Fataawa Noor ‘ala al-Darb.

We ask Allaah the Almighty to give us the best of that which He gives to His believing slaves.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

Very good info here. I also wanted to input, that your feelings in this life is not going to be like those in Hereafter.

There is no fighting, jealously, anger and hatred in Jannah.

Getting there is the hard part....

Wassalam.

ONE MORE THING: I have heard in diff. places that there are both genders of Hur and that it doesn't just refer to the females, could someone clarify this?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, Allaah has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of al-hoor al-‘iyn for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves? So He has simply hinted at it, as in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

islamqa.com

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Hope this helps you sis...

Question:
What happens in paradise, with a couple who have been married. I have heard that the wife will be with her husband, but that the husband will in addition to her, have 70 women (hoors) at his service.
This to me does not seem like a fair concept for the women, to share their husbands in this way.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

The believer must submit to the rulings and decrees of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allaah (His Words, the Qur’aan) and His Messenger, to judge between them, is that they say: ‘We hear and we obey.’ And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise)”

[al-Noor 24:51]

If the believer is confused about anything in the rulings of Allaah, and he does not know what it means or what the reason behind it is, then he must say as those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say:

“We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:7 – interpretation of the meaning]

It is not permissible for the believer to say that one of the rulings of Allaah is not fair; exalted be Allaah far above that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves”

[Fussilat 41:46]

There is no rule that is better than the rule of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Is not Allaah the Best of judges?”

[al-Teen 95:8]

“Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:50]

Secondly:

In this question there are two mistakes and a misunderstanding. The first mistake is where the questioner says that in Paradise a man will have seventy hoor ‘iyn. What is proven in the saheeh Sunnah is that the martyr (shaheed) will have seventy-two hoor ‘iyn. The least of the people of Paradise will have two wives, and some will have more than that.

It was narrated that al-Miqdaam ibn Ma’di Yakrib said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The martyr has six blessings with Allaah: he will be forgiven from the first drop of blood shed; he will be shown his place in Paradise; he will be protected from the torment of the grave; he will be safe from the greater terror; a crown of dignity will be placed on his head, one ruby of which is better than this world and everything in it; he will be married to seventy-two wives from al-hoor al-‘iyn; and he will intercede for seventy of his relatives.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1663; Ibn Maajah, 2799; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

And more than that has been narrated. Abu Na’eem narrated in Sifat al-Jannah from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A man will go to one hundred virgins in one day – i.e., in Paradise.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 367.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The lowest of the people of Paradise in status will be a man whose face Allaah will turn away from the Fire towards Paradise, and make a shady tree appear before him. … Then he will enter his house and his two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn will enter after him. They will say: ‘Praise be to Allah Who has created you for us and us for you.’ And he will say: ‘No one has been given the like of that which I have been given.’” Narrated by Muslim, 188.

Al-Haafiz said:

The apparent meaning is that the least that will be given to each of them will be two wives.

Thirdly:

The second mistake is the questioner’s saying that al-hoor al-‘iyn will serve the man. This is not correct, rather the ones who will serve the people of Paradise will be boys of everlasting youth. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls”

[al-Insaan 76:19]

Al-hoor al-‘iyn will be wives of the men in Paradise, in addition to their wives from among the people of this world. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So (it will be). And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes”

[al-Dukhaan 44:54]

“They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes”

[al-Toor 52:20]

Fourthly:

The misunderstanding is when the questioner says: “This to me does not seem like a fair concept for the women, to share their husbands in this way.”

Fairness or justice is to be found in the rulings of sharee’ah, not in what a person thinks who does not know sharee’ah and its rulings, let alone the reasons behind them.

The sister who is asking this question thinks that the jealousy in her heart, and what it leads to of depression and sorrow will remain with her in Paradise, but this is not correct, and this is why there is this misunderstanding in her question.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world); rivers flowing under them, and they will say: ‘All the praises and thanks be to Allaah, Who has guided us to this, and never could we have found guidance, were it not that Allaah had guided us! Indeed, the Messengers of our Lord did come with the truth.’ And it will be cried out to them: ‘This is the Paradise which you have inherited for what you used to do’”

[al-A’raaf 7:43]

There is nothing but joy and happiness in Paradise; there is no room for hatred and rancour in the hearts of the people of Paradise. Al-hoor al-‘iyn are something which Allaah has created to honour the people of Paradise and to increase their delight. Moreover a man will be given the strength of one hundred men for intercourse, so the large number will not have any effect on a woman, and her feelings towards her co-wives and her husband’s concubines will not be like her feelings in this world.

It was narrated that Zayd ibn Arqam said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “A man in Paradise will be given the strength of one hundred men in eating, drinking, desire and intercourse.” A Jewish man said: “The one who eats and drinks will need to relieve himself.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him, “The way in which one of them will relieve himself will be by means of sweat which will come out through his pores, and thus the food in his stomach will be digested.”

“Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:50 – interpretation of the meaning]

Narrated by Ahmad, 18827; classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 16/443; and by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1627.

It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer in Paradise will be given such-and-such strength for intercourse.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?” He said, “He will be given the strength of a hundred (men).”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2536; classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 16/413; and by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 8106.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

wasalaam

Teomostra

salamun Aleykum

It seems to me in Islam, that there is a limitation on the amount of wives you can have (four). Even though it is discouraged to have more than one wife, it is permissible. So far from what I understand Islam gives great importance to
family structure, and how you take care of your wife. therefore, there are
restrictions in regards to lusting, and having sexual intercourse with other
women than your wife.

So the question that troubles my heart is that... Does islam give more favor to Man? are women inferior to Man in Jannah because they have to watch their husbands with different women ?

I understand the fact that women have rights over man in some situations and man have rights over in other situations. That is not the point. The point is, Islam forbids the western way of being "COOL" in the sense that, man and women that are married, can go around and have sexual intercourse with other people, and they are totally cool about it, and don't get jealous of each other. It seems that is what is promised in Jannah for man!!!!!

It seems really contradictory that islam on earth would prohibit such a thing,
and than allow it as a REWARD in heaven!!!! Men get at least 2 wives in Heaven, women get one husband and another Pal to share the man that she loved and cherished during her life on earth, and the men that die fighting get 70 maidens, and have their wife from earth as a side of mashed potatoes for their prime rib!!

I don't understand.. what about the women? They don't get 2 husbands? I have heard an explanation that men get rewarded with what their nature drives them, and women get rewarded with jewelery because it is their nature to love make up and other feminen things? I thought women loved a husband who would love them, take care of them, be faithful to them, and make them feel good about themselves more than make up!! Well what if that is true it may be a big generalization and not true for everybody, I hate jewelery and I am sure some men aren't sexual animals with the power for intercourse equivalent to 100 Hulk Hogans... This is in a Hadith that men get the power of 100 men for sexual intercourse...

It seems to my knowledge that Jannah is Paradise, A place of eternal peace and happiness... It is DEFINITELY true that the reason why people who have sex with whatever woman who satisfies their eyes. They are actually really unhappy because such an act only lasts 5 seconds and only gives man Temporary happiness... (of course unless with your wife, and out of love, not just for the feeling). This is Just like a drug... People wondering around nights in bars and strip joints trying to satisfy this temporary sexual satisfaction like
an addiction!!! Then This MAKES NO SENSE that these behaviors that cause only temporary happiness would exist in a beautiful paradise that promises eternal bliss!!!

I have read in many articles that man are rewarded in Jannah with a different
virgin every night, and their wives will not get jealous because there is no
such an emotion in Heaven... SO DOES THAT MEAN ALLAH TAKES AWAY THE FEELING OF JEALOUSY FROM WOMEN SO THAT THEY CANNOT EVEN FEEL THAT THEY ARE BEING INFERIOR? and not feel anything when they see their beloved husbands with different women??... I thought that men and women are EQUAL.. so why should men
get such rewards that are discouraged in earth, and women don't get anything in heaven but seeing their husbands have different wives?? Also, I thought love and being spiritual were so much more important than having beautiful women around you to satisfy yourself..(other than a life long lasting companion in the good and the bad days to support and love each other) which would make women sexual objects in Jannah. That doesn't make any sense.. and what is the purpose of encouraging people with material feelings when Jannah is supposed to be non-material.

Lastly, what is the difference between me and a christian, if I am supposted to believe blindly without questioning, reasoning, or intellagence, where it is encourauged in islam to use your intelligance, and try to find islam?? isnt it controdictory to say that just believe it because you have to, when we judge christians because they dont question the fact that their bible is so much different than what it used to be!!
I am sure that there is a logical explanation for this that I wasn't able to find. I was just troubled with this question because I am not getting any answers directly to my questions..

Thank you very much everbody for tring to help.

W.salamun alaykum!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Dear sister, I will not to try to answer your question in which you seem not to be satisfied with yet, which noone says that you should believe without asking and hasn't here either.
Just a couple of things I wanted to make you aware of: the Hereafter is not non-material, it is going to be very material indeed, as Allah (swt) and his Messenger (saws) have told us that if we get the reward of being in Jannah we will eat and drink for example, as you can read in the Qur'an or from the various hadeeth.
And secondly, you seem to be concerned about your experience in Jannah, as from Allah (swt) mentioned in Qur'an for ex.: There will be for them therein all that they wish,- and more besides in Our Presence.50:35
As for myself, I am only concerned to be saved from Hellfire insha'Allah, as for the Jannah I am very convinced that I and everyone insha'Allah, who ever will enter in it will be eternaly happy. And nothing is set nor prepared in this or in the Hereafter which will contradict His Wisdom and Mercy. Whether we are given the intelect to comrehend some things or not, whether we are able to explain certaing things to each other that is a different thing.
Though you seem to be intelegent alhamdulilaah, try to strengthen your belief that Allah (swt) who is the Creator, He's created the Earth and the Universe which is a greater creation than us, do you think that He (swt) has set for us anything that would make us feel bad in the hereafter where that would mean that He keeps His promise not (above all that is He). He (swt) is our Creator, the Creator of christians and jews and everyone, and He's clearly told and promised that if we are to be righteous we will be the rewarded ones with Jannah, where we will have anything we want, be that a man or a woman simply.

yafash

hmmmm

asalam alaikum,
the topic of discuss is very interesting. i am not knowledgible but i believe,
BEING AWAY FROM THE FIRE OF HELL IS A Great REWARD 4 ANY OF US BEING PUT IN JANNAH IS A PLUS TO THAT REWARD, THIS CAN BE UNDERSTOOD FROM THE HADITH OF THE last man to leave hell, the 1st thing he does is thank allah and from the meaning i got from it he said "noone has been blessed with that which i have been blessed with"( that is for being released from hell).
so when we get to jannah insha allah we will have all of eternity to sort out all out pleasures. insha allah.
(though it is not wrong 4 one to know the rewards and how they will be)
asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
The problem and anxiety you're facing stems from the fact that you are thinking of paradise as another planet earth. It is hard enough being able to enter heaven, you are already worrying about how your experience there will be.
You should trust in Allah (swt) that heaven will be perfect

ibnAbdullah87

salamun Aleykum

It seems to me in Islam, that there is a limitation on the amount of wives you can have (four). Even though it is discouraged to have more than one wife, it is permissible. So far from what I understand Islam gives great importance to
family structure, and how you take care of your wife. therefore, there are
restrictions in regards to lusting, and having sexual intercourse with other
women than your wife.

I would just like to point out that it is not discouraged to have more than one wife. Their are also many wisdoms behind men being able to marry more then one wife while women can not marry more then one husband. If you think about it you will see many and then see the good in Allah decree inshallah.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

Men can marry more than 1 wife IF and only IF he feels he can treat them fairly.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Just a reminder!!!

We are talking about Paradise here!! THE ULTIMATE AKIRAH!!
:SMILY252: :SMILY252:

“Say, ‘Shall I bring your attention to things far better than those? For the righteous are gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath, eternal therein, with pure companions and the good pleasure of Allah. For within Allah’s sight are all His servants – especially those who say, “Our Lord, we have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the agony of the Fire.” Those who are patient, are truthful, who worship devoutly, who spend in the way of Allah and who prays for forgiveness in the pre-dawn hours.’”
[ali'-Imran, 3: 15-17]

“Allah has promised to believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein eternally and good homes in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the pleasure of Allah is greatest. That is the supreme triumph.”
[Tawbah, 9: 72]

“Those who believe, emigrate and strive with mighty and main in Allah’s cause with their wealth and their persons’ have the highest rank in the weight of Allah. They are the ones who will achieve salvation. Their Lord gives them glad tidings of a mercy from Himself and good pleasure and of gardens for them wherein is lasting enjoyment. They will dwell therein forever. Verily, with Allah is a great reward.”
[Tawbah, 9: 20-22]

“Their salutation on the day they meet Him will be ‘Peace!; and He has prepared for them a generous reward.”
[Ahzab, 33: 44]

“Peace!’ a word of salutation from a Lord most Merciful!”
Ya-Sin, 36: 58]

“Some faces that day, will beam in happiness, looking at their Lord.”
[Qiyamah, 75: 22-23]

(This ayah is used as proof by ahl us-Sunnah that the people of Paradise will actually see their Creator).

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said:
“Allah will say to the inhabitants of Paradise, ‘Oh inhabitants of Paradise! They will say, Oh our Lord, we present ourselves and are at Your pleasure, and good ness rests in Your hands.’ Then He will say, ‘Are you contented?’ They will reply, ‘And how should we not be contented, oh Lord, when You have given to us that which You have given to no one else of Your creation?’ Then He will say, ‘Would you not like Me to give you something better than that?’ They will answer, ‘Oh Lord and what thing is better than that?’ He will say, “shall cause My favor to descend upon you and there you shall never be displeased with you.’” [Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim and at-Tirmidhi]

:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:

ibnAbdullah87

Yes but we should not make it seem harder then it is. Haveing more then one wife is a big responsablity but it is doable and it is the mans right given to him by Allah and it should not be restricted. And if he does not fufill his obligation in that situation then he has to answer to Allah. It is known that the Prophet had many 9 wifes and all the major sahabah had 4 wifes or atleased more then one and they are our example to follow, but if I man wishes to take more then one wife then he should be fair and just with his dealing but it is not possible for him to love all his wifes equally.

samiha

---------
Staff member
I understand where you come from brother.

All I meant was that a husband can take more than one wife, but that is as long as he can be fair. I know that it is not the same thing as love, but I just meant that he has to be fair with the two wives time, money, etc.

I by no means meant that this right should be restricted, because I can't not after the Quraan and Hadith allowed it.

masihuddin

: bismillah1: I think it is unwise to interpret Allah s words literally It is difficult to fathom the etenal pleasures of jannah from the wordly standards It is far far more than we mortals can imagine for both males and females The Quranic words are only indicative and allegoric Allah S.W.T. have immense rewards for the people of jannah the acquisition of is which the ultimate success of Bani Adam

rguyah

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

This is for the women... There is no limitation placed on what you shall have in Jannah. Allahu Akbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.