Jibreel's Recitation of Surah Al-Waaqiah

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Jibreel is one of my favourite Quran reciters. Tell me how you find his recitation of surah Al-Waaqiah which I attach here.

Please check his website if you like his voice and style.

http://www.jebril.com

Attachments

• Al-Waqi'ah Jibreel.mp3
    10 MB · Views: 447

morningblanket

Great..

Sheikh Muhammad Jebril, one of many of my favourites..whats not to like..everyhing good,peace..helwa..Salam..Pls do so listen to Sheikh Abdullah Jawwad Al Juhani..

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
I was kinda confused there for a second. When you said Jebril recitation, I thought Jebril (AS)....

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum

I am Very happy you brothers and sisters liked it :)

Yes sister warda surah waqiah is one of the beautiful surah for me too; so much description of jennah.

Here I attach 5 more surahs reciated by sheikh Jebril, in very high quality recording.

Hope you brothers and sisters enjoy these as well. He recites slow so for beginners and new muslims its very easy to pick up the correct pronounciations. :)

Attachments

• Al-Adiyat Jibreel.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • Al-Alaq Jibreel.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
  • Al-Bayyinah Jibreel.mp3
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
  • Al-Falaq Jibreel.mp3
    504.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Al-Fatiha by Shuraym.mp3
    589.8 KB · Views: 71

island muslim

Wa Alaiykum Salaam Warahmatallah,

Ameen to your much needed du'as.
Alhamdulillah you brothers and sisters liked it. These are some of his studio recordings :) I am happy to have been of some use to.

Barakallah feekum.

May Allah reward each one of you with the best of rewards ameen

mungkar_nahi

Assalamualaikum island muslim,

Jibreel is also one of my favourite Quran reciters.
First of all, thanks for this attachement.

Anyway, i heard another version of jibreel recitation of surah Al-Waqiah in which he cried during the recitation.

I bought a CD of his recitation for the all the surahs. but i cannot find the cried version of Al-Waqiah in it. I'am still searching for this version.

Just in case, if u or anyone have it or come across with it somewhere, plz upload and attach it here. plz.

and thanks in advance.