Reminder: There is only one islam

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Just a reminder for those who have recently joined the family of ISLAM and also those who believe on sectarianism. REMEMBER
There is only ONE ISLAM.
And here is the proof:

The prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated in his hadith: "
I left you a white clear path to stay on and to follow. Whoever fails to stay on this path will parish". (You can find this hadith in sahih Muslim and sahih Bukhari).

When I read this hadith, I wonder how sectarianism still exist in islam and still find many supporter.?!

:hawla:

:wasalam:

Asiya-sparkles

Asalam u alaikom

It is a great reminder. :) Alhamdulillah! I think that it was Dr Zakir Nyak who expressed it well in modern terms, because it does seem a persistent problem! I think part of the problem is that we have as an Ummah fallen into saying when asked what we are "I'm a Hanafi, Shaffi, etc"...when we should state that we are Muslim...it is the only name that was ever given us!

I think that we should also make a point of looking at all viewpoints in regard to Islam and not restrict ourselves to only one school of thought, Muhammad(saw) is the only exclusive man who should be observed - and that is because we know that what he(saw) informed us of is free from fault...so it is the Quran and Sunnah that we follow inshAllah.

May allah purify our hearts and grant us blessings and success in this life and the hereafter. Amin

AdamMuslim

Salam,
yeeeeees.......Dr Zakir Nyak, is really a great scholar :ma:
and also very brave man.
He talks about a very difficult issues (guess what !!!) and he expressed his opinion very bravely.

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

Here is a video which confirms the hadith above :SMILY259:

[yt]H2MFzQC3-Ts[/yt]

Asiya-sparkles

Jazak aak ghairun AdamMuslim!

Ma'shAllah, what a very reassuring and strengthening lecture. Very very inspiring and comforting too.

Jazak alak ghairun!

:)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Qur’an, in surat Al-An’am, (Verse 153), "And verily, this is My straight path, so follow it, and do not follow other paths, for they will separate you away from His path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious)."
surat Al-Baqarah, (Verse 85), "Do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in this worldly life, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
surat At-Tawbah, (Verse 71) "The believers, men and women are "awliay" of one another, they enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil; they offer their prayers perfectly: and give the zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Might, All-Wise."

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
thank you brother for the reminder. it's good for new converts to know what they should believe in islam. it will sure help them in many ways...
jazak allah kheir brother.

AdamMuslim

Dr. Zakir Naik on Sectarianism

Assalamou Alikom,
a very good reminder by Dr. Zakir Naik on Sectarianism

[yt]3nr7BGzfeXw[/yt]

[yt]_mY8fKRfTRI&feature[/yt]

i dont get one thing....why r there 4 imams that we can choose from then??.....there r shafies , hannafis, etc.....isnt that like a sign of forming sects?

AdamMuslim

Salam,
it is very important for us as well as for new muslims to notice that
there is only one Isalm.
Above some good videos wich explain this issue in more details.

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
Sunnah is my way, and i have any love for each other. Sciiths included (they are in great shirk in my opinion).

All prayers to Allah :saw: to Prophet (pbuh) and the Sunna, the right way.