Muhammad (saw): Legacy of a Prophet

1400 years ago, a humble merchant who could not read or write changed the face of Arabia. Today, his influence has spread to every corner of the world including in the United States. This is the story Muslims have passed down from generation to generation for 1400 years. It is the story about the merchant, husband, father, statesman and warrior whom they consider the final prophet (peace be upon him)...the man whose legacy continues to shape their lives today. This is filmographic marvel in the history of Islamic documentaries aired by PBS.

Through a combination of commentary from Islamic experts, college professors, and interviews with Muslim Americans (i.e. congressman, converts, etc) the film provides in depth and thorough analysis of Islam and Muslims.

The film runs for 1 hr and 53 minutes.

[vg]6894632718589390618&q=muhammad+legacy&total=217&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0[/vg]

Inquirer

Thank you TheHumbleWun for the link to this that you provided in my introduction thread.

This video was very informative to me about the life of Mohammed, and I will seek out the biography written about him by the lady in the film. :)