Threads on TTI !

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother and Sister, looking at the posts now days on TTI make me think what we are talking about?? at least for me most of thes post doesn’t make any sense, it has nothing to do with Islam or Faith.... its just like filling out some space.

People posting just to increase the number of their posts, I don’t want to point to certain threads on TTI, but set back and think for a moment what is the purpose of your post, dose it inform about Islam, faith or anything related with religion?

A lot of threads doesn’t make any sense to me at least may be to some .... also sisters and brother arguing to the point if they were in front of each other they might beat each other up....

so just as an advise before you post a thread think about it does it benefit any one..? or you just posting because you are bored..

Brother Mabsoot put the threads we need to read before we start posting anything

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10314

Wa salaam alikom

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Barakallahu fiik. You are absolutley right mr muslim i was thinking the same but i couldn't put in words like you did. But let every1 share their oppinions about different issues as that is the main purpose of joining TTI.

Córdoba

:salam2:

I agree with you 100% Brother. Before, TTI was all about Islam and that was what made it so great. Now, Islam appears to have taken a back seat and it's all about politics with Islam making an appearance whenever it is needed to back up people's opinions. Sad really....:(

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

Masha'Allaah, very true!
If you are creating a thread or posting in a thread, and your post did not appear after submitting your post, then Please know that your thread or post is under moderation and will show up after one of the Moderator approve it.
I think that every new topic should be aproved by the moderators first.

muslimguy

Jazak Allah Khairan for saying something about it. I kinda noticed the same thing.
and I am guilty of responding to some of 'm

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I was waiting for someone to say this. It's about time and much needed, alhamdullilah. Where is the Islam? What happened to the TTI I joined almost a year ago? I have seen a downfall in useful posts here and its really sad. We forget there are people who are looking for authentic information on Islam and we should ask ourselves, is some of the things being discussed relavant to Islam? I'm not saying not to have a little fun or to vent once in a while, but we have to look at the real picture here. We have to think before we write...Is this going to benefit someone who wants to explore our way of life or push them away??

Let's get back on track dear muslims and get it together to help others to taste the sweetness of Islam and keep them coming back for more.

PS: Let's also watch our spelling, because some of the posts I skip because I just can't read it and maybe someone else can't either. Something to think about inshallah.

Jazakallahu Khairan MrMuslim for pointing this out.

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
salaam alaikum.....I agree. I mean understand why some topics can be in the sisiter's lounge but not in the main lounge.....