Emotional recitation of Surah Takathur.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2: This is emotional recitation of Surah Takathur.

[media]http://saaid.net/flash/altkathr.swf[/media]

102. At-Takâthur
In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
3. Nay! You shall come to know!
4. Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)
6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight(you indulged in, in this world)!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2: Subhan'Allah....you have posted a beautiful piece.....

May Allah protect us all from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of the Hell Fire Ameen ya Rabb!

Ma'Salama....

p.s-who's the reciter? is it Shaykh Mishary by any chance?

al_amoodi

:salam2:

Mashallah good recitation, I want to download this file. Is there any way to download it?

Note:- The reciter name is Ibrahim al-jibreen.

Marwa17

Mashallah....I'm sure we've all heard surat altakhur before but sometimes we forget the meaning (or don't know it to begin with)...Just hearing the meaning--having the pictures, voice, and translation at the bottom comes together to form a beautiful message that we all cannot ignore...Thank you Brother...Allah guide us away from the worldly things and into his mercy....AMEEEN!!!!! :(

firdeus

Wonderful

That was just beautiful. It is the surah so often recited in our prayers, and I must say was of the first one that impressed me, in my beginings. My teacher of Quran (may God bless and reward her), used to love it a lot. Truth is so open in this surah, sometimes I wonder if everyone reads it (I mean the ones that have not read it yet) wouldn't just know better.......
May God keep us guided, and may Allah guide more souls to His truth.

Amin

Wa salam alaikum:hijabi: