Nicole Queen converts to Islam

Raihan

Nicole Queen converts to Islam

[yt]khjtrIkYU5I[/yt]

----------------------------
"Every honest Jew who knows the history of his people cannot but feel a deep sense of gratitude to Islam, which has protected the Jews for fifty generations, while the Christian world persecuted the Jews and tried many times by the sword to get them to abandon their faith." (Uri Avnery, a Jewish Journalist)

"Nay we might rationally ask, did any set of human beings ever really think the man they saw there standing beside them a god, the maker of this world? Perhaps not: it was usually some man they remembered, or had seen." (Thomas Carlyle)

Doris

Bismilah,

Alhamdulilah the Creator of the heavens and Earth guides whom so ever He wants. One important advise ofr all of us is not good after islam to recall our preivous sins like: drinking, music fornication ect ect. people know what sins are and the nature of them. Thus, to express a life of someone that evolved sins in the past would be suffucient just to say " my the pre-islamic life" was not smart and so forth, and that is understood by all listeners insha'Allah.

amira87

I love Allah
subhanallah!

may allah keep her the straight path...ameen She reminds me alot of myself because I came to islam and I had to give up my past and make huge changes. Especially because the past we use to live......got us no where and it was realy haram. I want to meet her soon because me and my older sister are going to move to austin texas soon inshallah...maybe we will meet her in person allah hu alam. okay, jazak allah 7air sister for this beautiful video.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
MashaAllah... Alhamdolillah... Allah-u-Akbar !!!

May Allah bless you sister Nicole Queen and grant you Jannah in the next life. Ameen!

:wasalam: