:salam2:

How Ruben (Abu Bakr) Became A Muslim
Part 1
[yt]3fvE1kgP_R0&feature[/yt]

Part 2
[yt]xJ_mf8-ncN4&feature[/yt]

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
asalama aleikum wa rahmatuLLAHI wa barakatu shukra for the clip especially the sign of ALLAH SWT, it brought tears in my eyes subhanAllah may ALLAH reward you for this.asalama aleikum wa rahmatuLLAHI wa barakatu

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
asalama aleikum wa rahmatuLLAHI wa barakatu shukra for the clip especially the sign of ALLAH SWT, it brought tears in my eyes subhanAllah may ALLAH reward you for this.asalama aleikum wa rahmatuLLAHI wa barakatu

Im glad you like it. I did not know it will have such an effect on you . Maybe you are a revert yourself
I have watched this over and over again. Probably 3 times already. And i might watch it again

salahdin

[COLOR="Blue"]بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
i was born as muslim but the thing is that i was touch when he read the next verse and there was the answer he did not have to go further and i always say these who are born muslims take ISLAM for granted until they hear or see those amazing stories and one thing else the new muslims make me i appreciate and love ISLAM more than ever ,they open our eyes and thanks to all the new muslims who share their amazing stories this is a sign from ALLAH that ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION IF WE FOLLOW THE HOLY QURAN AND THE SUNNAH OF THE PROPHET S.A.W NOTHING MUCH AND NOTHING LESS.ASSALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU[/COLOR
]