Palestinian Reunion - Found Alive!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Rehab Kanan is a Palestinian poet who left Lebanon after the Sabra and Shatila Massacare in 1982, knowing that her husband and daughter had died under the rubble of their house. She kept writing poems all these years. Once Abu Dabi TV had an interview with her. People in Lebanon saw the interview, and they knew that her daughter was found alive. So they contacted the TV station who agreed to have another interview with her, this time bringing her daughter to her without her knowledge. Look at this meeting, you cannot hold your tears back.

[yt]DRuJqo2Uro8[/yt]

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I hate see this. Some of my friends died in Shatila. Some years ago I met man who was one of those animals and when he realised I am muslim he asked me forgive him his crimes. I refused.

My last words to him was "I hope you will burn in the Hell."

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I hate see this. Some of my friends died in Shatila. Some years ago I met man who was one of those animals and when he realised I am muslim he asked me forgive him his crimes. I refused.

My last words to him was "I hope you will burn in the Hell."

Assalamualaikum sister,

Sister we should forgive and forget .....right sis?:muslim_child:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum

sometimes I ask Allah to forgive to him. I can´t do it personally. His crimes are against humanity.

By the way, he died 3 years ago. I hope he have been very warm place...

:SMILY335:

loubna

Machallah it is very emouvent I really tear to see the love of a mother pray for all the people of Palestine inchallah:blackhijab:

najbc

What i do not get is if the war that is going on is worth all these innocent life. Is it that important to fight with other religions and for property that do not belong to anyone but Allah that has create. I see the mideast wars and crisis as stupidity and misunderstand. Sometimes i wish i could make all these leaders and who cause trouble to disappear from this earth. They go to wars and nothing happens to them, only the civilians are the ones that suffer who did not agree with the war in the first place. I see those leaders as sissies who hide behind civilians, who are not t men enough because I think true man would do anything to protect his people even If it is shake hand with his enemy. I am mad at these groups in Iraq who keep kill innocent civilian and saying we kill soldier, they kill people and bomb mosque and say in the name of Allah, using the excuse we were protect our families and country. What I do not get is what part of bombing market or a place that has many innocent kids, women and old is protect your country and religion. I do not get why people can not get alone with each other. our prophet may Allah bless always encourage peace and Islam is about peace, so why can not these groups get aolone with each other.innocent people are been killed, kids are been kill. when will peace will come to this owrld. maybe this world will never live in peace.

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
What i do not get is if the war that is coming on worth all these innocent life. Is that important to fight with other religions and for property that do not belong to anyone but Allah that has create. I see the mideast wars and crisis as stupidity and misunderstand. Sometimes i wish i could make all these leaders and who cause trouble to disappear from this earth. They go to wars and nothing happens to them except the civilians who did not agree with the wars in the first place. I see those leaders as sissies who hide behind civilians, who are the man enough because I true man would do anything to protect his people even I fit is shake hand with his enemy. I am mad of these groups in Iraq who keep kill innocent civilian and saying we kill soldier, they call themselves kill people and bomb mosque and say in the name of Allah, using the excuse we were protect our families and country. What I do not get is what part of bombing market where there many innocent kids, women and old is protect your country and religion. I do not get why people can not get alone with each other. our prophet may Allah bless always encourage peace and Islam is about peace, so why can not these groups get aolone with each other.

i know ...those leaders who are causing all this miseary in Iraq deserve to have their faces smacked.:SMILY149:

..but theres not much we can do

...just pray to Allaah9swt) i guess

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam

The most successful solution to the Palestinian crises is to put more pressure on Israel to end the 40 years of occupation and comply with the UN resolutions, the Arab and Muslim countries can activate the weapon of Boycott, sanctions and divestment on Israel.

I know the Arab league is obviously very weak to force Israel to comply with the UN resolutions and to end the occupations and to let Palestinians establish their independent state. The other so called Muslim and Arabic countries fear the west too much rather than putting their fear in Allah in order to help their own Muslim brothers and sisters.

I know its easier said then done, Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and Iraq and all the countries where Muslims are being persecuted.

Peace2u

najbc

Salam

The most successful solution to the Palestinian crises is to put more pressure on Israel to end the 40 years of occupation and comply with the UN resolutions, the Arab and Muslim countries can activate the weapon of Boycott, sanctions and divestment on Israel.

I know the Arab league is obviously very weak to force Israel to comply with the UN resolutions and to end the occupations and to let Palestinians establish their independent state. The other so called Muslim and Arabic countries fear the west too much rather than putting their fear in Allah in order to help their own Muslim brothers and sisters.

I know its easier said then done, Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and Iraq and all the countries where Muslims are being persecuted.

Peace2u

see this is what i am takin about why find a solution that is unfair or is ganging on one side. find a solution that is fair and peacefull or leave it lonely. peace!

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
Salam

Peace2u

first of all the problems not that simple...the situation there is much more complicated then that.

i pray to allaah(swt) he will help our brothers and sisters who are getting masacerd in palestine and defeat the oppressive isreali army.

if muslims one day have victory over the israelis how are we going to treat the innoscent blood that lives there???????
are we gonna kill them and throw their innoscent bodies into the sea???
they have treated the palestinians like animals(no..worse then animals) but does that mean we are going to do the same thinsg to them as they did to palestine?
i hope not
i dont mean to sound pro-israeli but the jews have been oppressed throughout the centuries in christian europe. where else are they to go? this is probably due to their own deservance... as they have unleashed the wrath of Allaah(swt) upon them...but still what are going to do with the other million jews that live in isreal????
i heard once a speach from ahmedinejad and personaly i agree with him...he said that a state for the jews should of been created in canada...and i agree with him....i live in canada and their is so much extra land ....it would have been much better if a jewish state would have been created here in canada then in muslim palestine.

major points:

-it is stupid to fight over such small a land when Allaah(swt) has created the world big enough for everybody to live in peace
-the jews have no right to kill palestINians...they are not polytheists, they are not pagans....they believe in the same prophets as jews....their religion is the same as jews.... if not better.!!!!!..jews pray 3 times, muslims pray 5

who has the better religion?
who will be given victory from Alllaah(swt)

insha'llaah the musllimeeen!!!!
allahu ekber

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
see this is what i am takin about why find a solution that is unfair or is ganging on one side. find a solution that is fair and peacefull or leave it lonely. peace!

Salam

How is it unfair and one sided that we force Israel to comply with the UN resolutions, it's obvious that we want it done in a peaceful manner, I did not state we wage war against them in doing this.

Jews Christians and Muslims have lived in peace long before the British came along and gave the land away. If you ask a real Jewish Rabbi he'll tell you that as a punishment from God the Jews should not even have their very own state.

Jews have lived peacefully amongst Muslims in Iran, Morocco, Yemen for hundreds of years so why can't they do it in Palestine now.

Peace2u

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
if muslims one day have victory over the israelis how are we going to treat the innoscent blood that lives there???????
are we gonna kill them and throw their innoscent bodies into the sea???

[/COLOR].

I very much doubt a true Muslim would treat an innocent person in the way you have mentioned even if victory ever did come to the Palestinians.

Shishani

Staff member
Salaam alaykum

sometimes I ask Allah to forgive to him. I can´t do it personally. His crimes are against humanity.

By the way, he died 3 years ago. I hope he have been very warm place...

:SMILY335:

Sister, we should hope that they would embrace Islaam.

You hope he's in a warm place???? He isn't in Jahannam yet. And most important of all... you don't know HOW he died. May be he became Muslim...

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
Salam

ed.

Peace2u
you say "end the occupation" like its such an easy thing....:SMILY286:you try go talking to a jew an tell them to leave israel ....the land they call home...it will never work...they think this is their land and their land only....their as stubborn as a mule

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
I very much doubt a true Muslim would treat an innocent person in the way you have mentioned even if victory ever did come to the Palestinians.

i disagree with you ..... i have heard sheiks in palestine and in hamas tv say again and again and again and again and again.

"kill all the jews...kill all the yahood"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kill al the jews, kill all the yehud

the palestinians are angry ...and they have every right to be..

..but....

anger is on of the greatest evils from shaytan and when someone is angry and they get control ,or the upper hand in power...who knows what they will do......

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
i disagree with you ..... i have heard sheiks in palestine and in hamas tv say again and again and again and again and again.

"kill all the jews...kill all the yahood"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kill al the jews, kill all the yehud

It is different what somebody says in TV by some political speech and what is official opinion of some movement, in this case as I think, Hamas. This quote is they from official english website:

12. Should all Jews be killed or expelled?

Hamas does not call for the extermination or ethnic cleansing of Jews. Hamas does not target people because they are Jewish. For example, the Samarian Jewish community has been living in Nablus for centuries. Even during the occupation and the suffering at the hands of Zionist Jews, this community continued to live in Nablus and was not targeted in retaliation. Hamas is only resisting an occupation which committing daily human rights violations and war crimes against the Palestinian people.

The Palestinian people are suffering from the effects of other nations’ hatred and crimes against Jewish groups and communities. The rise of ultra-nationalism and fascism in Europe in the first half of the last century led to the ethnic cleansing and death of tens of millions of minorities, including Jewish groups and communities. And the Zionist movement used that as an excuse to commit these crimes against an innocent people.

But it can be safely said that the Palestinian people have come to loath the Zionist occupation of their land. With every Palestinian household full of stories of suffering at the hands of Zionists, Zionism to Palestinians is like Nazism to Jews.

Source: http://www.alqassam.ps/english/?action=showinet&inid=2