one request

muslimah_786

:salam2:
i want 99 names of Allah nasheed by kamal uddin i want to download it but i can't find. can anyone tell me where can i get it
:jazaak:

muslimah_786

Thanks

Thanks for giving this nasheed i will download it but nasheed's video and voice is not clear i want without video. can anyone tell me where can i find without video of 99 names of Allah by Kamal uddin. Is this nasheed is only of one min?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Thanks for giving this nasheed i will download it but nasheed's video and voice is not clear i want without video. can anyone tell me where can i find without video of 99 names of Allah by Kamal uddin. Is this nasheed is only of one min?

assalamu alaykum

Here this is Mr Sami Yusuf not Kamal Uddin.

Hajar

Staff member
Thanks...But i have 99 names of Allah by Sami yousuf. i want 99 names of Allah nasheed by Kmal uddin

Here you go I downloaded it for you :hijabi:
I got his whole Album too, inshaAllah i will upload it a other time.

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 99 Names Of Allah.mp3
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,196

leaf

thanks hijab it's very good nasheed 99 names of Allah by kamal ud din thank you very much...:bananabb2in: :bananabb2in:

sa_tauseef

assalamoalikum

:shake: :shake: :shake: :SMILY259:
the album of kamal uddin which was sended by a thanks from my bottom my heart please if u do also have new album in the name of allah plz upload it barakallah

nur_har

Kamal Uddin

Anyone can give brief background of the young imam Kamal Uddin? I need the information. thank you