Punishment of Missing Fajr prayer موعظة للنائم عن صلاة الفجر

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

A flash about punishment of missing fajr prayer. .

الصلاة التي هي مقياس إيمان المؤمنين وقربهم من الله عز وجل ، وهي وصلاة العشاء أثقل الصلاة على المنافقين كما أخبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم .. شاهد الفلاش .. ففيه الكثير من العبرة

[yt]q-mM4EGc9jM[/yt]

Dont forget me from your Duaa,

Wa jazaakom Allah khair,

Wa salaam alikom

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Straight and to the point, subhanallah!! May Allah help us to make our prayers on time, especially the fajr, Ameen!!:tti_sister: Fajr prayer is the hardest for some people, but the most important,subhanallah!! Jazakallahu Khairan, will be in my duaas!!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

SubhanAllah. Fajr Salah used to be really difficult for me. But now i wake up, so no whispers of, "Go back to sleep, its still dark, you have time". Now its just rise, do Wudhu and Pray.

I will show this to a few people Insh'Allah. Allahu Akbar, what about those who dont even pray! Thats scary.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Try not to loss the Fajer at least on Sunday the day of Arafah...

[yt]SGzwH2c0YTg[/yt]

life is hope

we alikom alsalam

thanks for this good video

alhamdullah i always pray el fajr in the time and dont forget to make a perfect wedoo` thats the best thing you can start your day with

salam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
jazakallah for the beautiful post
:ma: scary man da punishments.. every punishment
Alhamdulillah i pray fajr
n hope Allah makes it easy 4 every1 inshallah
i miss ma other ibadhaats :( unfortunatly i dn't pray tahajjud anymore
please make dua 4 me n i start reading more quran agen inshallah
Ameen
i will remember u all in my duas inshallah
take care
:wasalam:

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Jazakallahu khayr for this great reminder. For some peopple waking up for it is hard but for others praying in jama'at is more harder. The day you pray fajr in jama'at you feel active and no longer have laziness in you.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Question: if you wake up in fajr but then go straight back to sleep, is that bad? Someone posted somewhere that Rasullalah s.a.w. said the person who sleeps from fajr to sunrise.. something something.. is not a good person? I need some clarification please.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I'd like to know of the hadith concerningabout the fajr prayer, if anyone has hold of it. I want to have reference to go to when I talk to muslims about it. About missing the fajr prayer.

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

abdullah khan

Fajar is the hardest part but.......

Assalamu Alaikum,brothers and sisters in Islam,i used read fazar salat at home and Isha salat at mosjid,so i missed so many years the reward of whole night prayer, it’s been 1 year now that I trying my best to read fajar at mosjid,I am giving you a statistic of my last 30 days fajar prayer, I missed twice fajar prayer(may Allah(swt) forgive me) and 28 days at mosjid,alhamdilillah.I am working hard to read fajar prayer at mosjid,Alhamdulillah.And inshAllah i will seccess.May Allah(swt) make our Imaan more Strong and Mercy on us.