Seeking Marriage on TTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom Brother and Sisters,

We been having a lot of complains about brothers sending pm messages to the sisters on the site for marriage proposal, then we have a lot of posts from brothers on this issue to find me this kind of wife etc.

Just to make it C L E A R to every one TTI is N O T a matrimonial site.

We assume and think that each and every one of you Insha'Allah are good brothers and sisters, but we dont know any one of you personnelly we assume all good about every one of you, but Marriage is not something you will get through Pm messages and the site will not be responsible about it.

There are a lot of Islamic matrimonial sites, plus why dont you seek help from family, friends and local Imam and mosqus.

So from now on any post about seeking marriage or help to find a wife or a husband will be D E L E T E D. Please try to follow the rules of the site, and ... I will leave the rest for you

Note: If any one get bothered by PM messages about this issue, please let the moderators know and the person will be banned.

wa jazaakom Allah khair

Wa salaam alikom

Globalpeace

Banned
Scary!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Folks! You NEVER know what the other person looks or acts like! They may be a total weirdo...

Don't Judge a book by its cover!
Don't Judge a person by their writing!

Trust me!

Slave-of-Allah

Marriage

Salaam Alikom Brother and Sisters,

We been having a lot of complains about brothers sending pm messages to the sisters on the site for marriage proposal, then we have a lot of posts from brothers on this issue to find me this kind of wife etc.

Just to make it C L E A R to every one TTI is N O T a matrimonial site.

We assume and think that each and every one of you Insha'Allah are good brothers and sisters, but we dont know any one of you personnelly we assume all good about every one of you, but Marriage is not something you will get through Pm messages and the site will not be responsible about it.

There are a lot of Islamic matrimonial sites, plus why dont you seek help from family, friends and local Imam and mosqus.

for Example for all the brother's and sister in U.S ISNA convention is close its you can go there and they have matrimonial service in the convetion.

So from now on any post about seeking marriage or help to find a wife or a husband will be D E L E T E D. Please try to follow the rules of the site, and ... I will leave the rest for you

wa jazaakom Allah khair

Wa salaam alikom

Assalaamu Alaykum

You are right! I got kinda put off the website when these threads were created. I'm sure other people felt the same too.

To the brother who was looking for a revert girl- this website might be helpful:

Take care

Wasalaam.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Don't Judge a book by its cover!
Don't Judge a person by their writing!

Don't Judge a book by its MOVIE!!

Lol - felt like saying that. And true true, I reckon most of you are very different to what I think you are like.
Reminder threads like this are pretty good - after every few months, with a lot of new members joining (and many old members moving out I guess), certain things need to be repeated. And certain threads are created again and again, like the music and hijab ones! :)
Salam alaikum. [/Procrastinating-at-2am-and-getting-back-to-work-on-assignment]

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam alikom

I dont think it cost a lot, beside you can go to you r local Imam or masjied and ask there you dont have to go to the sites and then dont expect we will allow to post here.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Oh yes, the local Imam. Nice chap but about as useful as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to finding people marriage partners.

Or at least mine is. Maybe yours is different. Care to swap?

Do you have ANY clue how hard it is for a male revert to find anyone to marry? Even through matrimonial sites. Quite frankly I'm fed up with trying to find a practising Muslim wife and I'll now settle for someone who's the same species and young enough to have kids.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom brother Mohammed,

:SMILY149: lol, First of all I am in the same boat with you.

Do you want to swap the location or the Imams ? :SMILY149:

seriously, its up to Allah...why dont you try your best and leave it upto Allah..I know its difficult, its not only you ( even though i dont like to use this word revert Muslim .. muslim is a muslim)

so just leave it on Allah and when you not expecting it Allah will bring it to you insha Allah .. do Qiyam Layial (Night prayer) and ask Allah when he is on the lower sky, dont complain to the people because no one will benefit you with anything except what Allah have decided for you.

Are you following Islamic etiquettes for finding one.

If you ask Human your needs will never be answered if you ask Allah he will answer you and dont be S A D

watch this by brother Musulmanin
watch this video and if you did watch it, watch it again

wa salaam alikom

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I just can't face getting up and dressed two hours after I've gone to bed and then doing it all again three hours later for Fajr.

If I ever do the night prayer it'll be before I go to bed. Not after.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
walikom salaam brother Mohammed !!!!

I think you need to read more about Qiyam Layl (night prayer)

if you want something from Allah s.w.t then you need to follow his rules not what you want...if you dont have time to ask and scrify little bit of your comfort for sake of Allah s.w.t then dont expect things come to you on golden tray...

Read this post

The Virtues of Tahajjud

If we want something from this dunya we need to ask Allah s.w.t on his terms and rules not on our rules... seek the times when Allah answer the Duaa.

at the end ...

Abu Hurayrah reported that the messenger of Allaah :saw: said:
Whoever sits in a gathering and indulges in useless talk and before getting up supplicates: `Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, ash-hadu allaa ilaaha illaa Anta, astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilayka
(O Allaah, You are free from every imperfection; praise be to You. I testify that there is no true god except You; I ask Your Pardon and turn to You in repentance),' he will be forgiven for (the sins he may have intentionally or unintentionally committed) in that assembly.
'' (At-Tirmithi).

so my last words on this

Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, ash-hadu allaa ilaaha illaa Anta, astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilayka
wa salaam alikom

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do not think that any harm was committed. We all know this is not a matrimonial website. I would not be submitting my opinion nor would I visit a website. I am old fashioned.
I thought we were kiddingly helping a brother muster up his courage.
I was amazed that a post was deleted; I can fully understand my political posts being deleted, in fact if I don't have a delete twice or three times a week I know I am doing something wrong. However, we need to be a little lighter at times.
I just want to eat sweets at anyone's wedding. I like weddings more than funerals. I eat sweets at funerals too, but they taste better at weddings. And it is fun to dress ethinc for me.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
ye we were just boasting the courage of brother Muhammad. Great piece of advice by brother GP.
Jazakallahu khair brother MrMuslim for the thread. Its a much deserved one for people who think fantasy can come true.
wa/salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
The other problem is, unless she's carrying a sign saying "MARRY ME!", how would I even know that Allah has answered my prayer?

I'm not noted for my acuity when it comes to women.

assalamu aleikum
I don't think we need to discuss this issue here again....the thread wasn't made for that...

waaleikum salam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

Brother and Sisters,

OK the point of the the thread is clear.

About your post been deleted about marriage some times its because who ever seeking it seriously wont make fun about it....

I cant understand whats the point of posting it here its not like a sister will appear from no where and will say I want to get married?

there are rules and etiquette for this issue. Beside people start making too many jokes about this issue that why its usually been deleted or closed.

Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, ash-hadu allaa ilaaha illaa Anta, astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilayka

wa jazaakom Allah khair

Status
Not open for further replies.