Doing Dawa on Christian based forum

newlight99

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh!

Bismillah irahman irahim!

I am currently doing a Dawa on this Christian website called *removed* . Also, there are some things I wanted to discuss:

1.) I know that we as Muslims can't eat food out of utensils contaminated with haram foods. I also know that by saying Bismillah sincerely, that utensil becomes permissible to be used. My question is, what hadith or quranic scripture is that from?

2.) When I am doing Dawa, this one member of that forum told me that I was quoting some Bible scriptures in a wrong manner. This is our discussion:

Cast:
Come2Islam as Newlight99
Anna as Christian lady

Come2Islam: The Apostle Paul wasn't mentioned in any of our scriptures (i.e. Qu'ran, Hadith). But my say in the Apostle Paul was he was the author of most of the New Testament Books. He wrote that in order to be saved, one must not hold fast to the law (Romans 2:17-29).

In Contrary, Jesus (pbuh) said in your Bible: "So if you break the smallest commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God's laws and teaches them will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven." (Matthew 5:19)

This is just one of the examples of my view of the Apostle Paul. It is contrary to what the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) said. I knew when I was a Christian, I often asked these kinds of questions but the usual response I get from my Bible study is that, "Oh thats from the Old testament or this or that".

Anna: Romans 2:17-24
17Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God; 18if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."

Okay those are the verses you quoted in your first paragraph and to me it sounds like God is telling us not to tell others not to commit sins when we are out there commiting the sins we are teaching against.

Matthew 5:19
19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Okay I think you are reading those verses wrong. This is how J. Vernon Mcgee puts it. "You cannot break the commandments and get by with it. But you cannot keep them in your own strength. The only way you can keep them is to come to Jesus Christ for salvation, power, and strength. The commandments are not a way of salvation but a means to show you the way to salvation through the acceptance of the work of Jesus Christ.

My brothers and sisters I need help but All praises due to Allah(swt).
Insha'Allah if just one of them converts, it is one of the greatest things to happen, but if not, then Alhamdulillah! Allah guides those whomever He wills!

Wassalam:salah:

falomar

I am currently doing a Dawa on this Christian website called *removed* . Also, there are some things I wanted to discuss:

1.) I know that we as Muslims can't eat food out of utensils contaminated with haram foods. I also know that by saying Bismillah sincerely, that utensil becomes permissible to be used. My question is, what hadith or quranic scripture is that from?

2.) When I am doing Dawa, this one member of that forum told me that I was quoting some Bible scriptures in a wrong manner. This is our discussion:
YO
Cast:
Come2Islam as Newlight99
Anna as Christian lady

Come2Islam: The Apostle Paul wasn't mentioned in any of our scriptures (i.e. Qu'ran, Hadith). But my say in the Apostle Paul was he was the author of most of the New Testament Books. He wrote that in order to be saved, one must not hold fast to the law (Romans 2:17-29).

In Contrary, Jesus (pbuh) said in your Bible: "So if you break the smallest commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God's laws and teaches them will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven." (Matthew 5:19)

This is just one of the examples of my view of the Apostle Paul. It is contrary to what the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) said. I knew when I was a Christian, I often asked these kinds of questions but the usual response I get from my Bible study is that, "Oh thats from the Old testament or this or that".

Anna: Romans 2:17-24
17Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God; 18if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."

Okay those are the verses you quoted in your first paragraph and to me it sounds like God is telling us not to tell others not to commit sins when we are out there commiting the sins we are teaching against.

19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Okay I think you are reading those verses wrong. This is how J. Vernon Mcgee puts it. "You cannot break the commandments and get by with it. But you cannot keep them in your own strength. The only way you can keep them is to come to Jesus Christ for salvation, power, and strength. The commandments are not a way of salvation but a means to show you the way to salvation through the acceptance of the work of Jesus Christ.

My brothers and sisters I need help but All praises due to Allah(swt).
Insha'Allah if just one of them converts, it is one of the greatest things to happen, but if not, then Alhamdulillah! Allah guides those whomever He wills!

Well.....I can't answer to you the first question because I'm don't know where those verses are, I'm not yet a Muslim.....

BUT maybe I can help you with the other questions:

Romans 2:17-24, she is right on that...."God is telling us not to tell others not to commit sins when we are out there commiting the sins we are teaching against".

BUT NOT with Matthew 5:19

You ARE NOT reading those verses wrong.....She is just translating the meaning of those verses in her own way and in that of J. Vernon Mcgee, Therefore...she is just making you confused...on purpose or not, I can't tell.

My advise...if you're trying to make Dawa on a Christian website, make sure you choose those topics you are an expert or at least have enough information about it for you to succeed,...I have seen many Muslim winning debates over some intellectual Christians, and I just got amazed,..but that's because they have enough knowledge about the topic....

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

Okay those are the verses you quoted in your first paragraph and to me it sounds like God is telling us not to tell others not to commit sins when we are out there committing the sins we are teaching against.
The above verse clearly warns / expose the hypocrites who on one hand preach not to steal, not to commit adultery, no to do this and that but on the other hand themselves are involved in activities like stealing/robbing (individuals/ place of worship / nations) etc. In essence, it says you are boasting that you have the divine law and preaching others but you (who should be the examples to others) yourself breaking it. Why are you bringing this dishonor to God by breaking his Laws? Basically because of these hypocrites God name is getting spoiled.

So to in the quoted verse God is also pointing preachers like Paul who broke the God’s highest commandments. (to the extent that God transformed into a human being, what a dishonor he brought to God!!!)

In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus stated: “17 Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the [way of] the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them. 18For, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.” However, Paul, who claimed to be a disciple of Jesus, systematically cancelled the laws. In his letter to the Romans, chapter 7:6, he stated, But now we are discharged from the law, dead to that which held us captive, so that we serve not under the old written code but in the new life of the Spirit.”

Ok so, it is clear that whoever break the least of God’s law will get no reward with God and vise versa. So, what about those who breaks the highest commandment? The First Commandment is that God is One. This first commandment is not a small matter. It is one of the major points of difference between Muslims and Christians. This command is already broken by Paul preached Christianity through the introduction of the concept of trinity. God is taking about the same kind of people in first verse that they are preaching about God but breaking the law of God. What a dishonor they bring to God!!!

Read About First Commandment :
First command is nothing but Islamic Concept of Tauheed (Islamic monotheism), which means declaring Allah to be the only God, to believe that there is only one Lord for all the Universe and He is its creator, organiser, planner, sustainer and the giver of security, and that is Allah. It also means that none has the right to be worshipped - praying, invoking, asking for help but, Allah.

Christianity as understood and believed by the Christians, associates some irrelevant qualities to God in order to explain Trinity which is one of the fundamental doctrines of Christianity. The doctrine of Christianity is that there are three separate and distinct, divine persons in the God-headgod the father, God the son, and God the Holy Ghost.

The dogma of Trinity is untenable and obviously self contradictory. It is illogical to reason. If there are three distinct and separate persons and each is by himself God, then there must be three Gods, which is incompatible with the Oneness of God.
The Christian Church recognises the impossibility of a logical belief in three Divine persons with oneness of God, and hence declares the doctrine of Trinity to be a mystery. And this type of mysteries is rejected by the eminent scholars of Christianity. Rev.J.F.De Groot, S.J.writes in his book “Catholic Teaching P.101”

“The most Holy Trinity is a mystery in the Strictest Sense of the word. For reason alone cannot prove the existence of a Triune God, Revelation teaches it. And even after the existence of the mystery has been revealed to us, it remains impossible for the human intellect to grasp how the Three persons have but one Divine Nature”

An unbiased analysis of the Bible will lead to a clear proof of monotheism. Jesus Christ himself never even mentioned the Trinity. His message about God was no way different from that of the earlier prophets, each one of whom had preached the pure, unadultered monotheism.

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is,

Hear, O Israel ; The Lord our God is one Lord: (Mark 12:29)

Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou Serve. (Mathew 4:10)

The lord is God; there is none else beside him. (Deuteronomy 4:35)

I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6)

for thou art great, and does’nt wondrous things: thou art God alone. (Psalm 86:10)

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: (Isaiah 45:5)

So, it means whoever break this first law will not find the place in heaven. God is clear about this and Jesus (PBUH) has delivered a clear messge of it.

Now read further:

1. Jesus Christ (pbuh) never claimed Divinity

One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (pbuh), where exactly is the parting of ways? The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ (pbuh). A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, “I am God” or where he says, “worship me”. In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):

1. “My Father is greater than.” [The Bible, John 14:28]

2. “My Father is greater than all.” [The Bible, John 10:29]

3. “...I cast out devils by the Spirit of God....” [The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

4. “...I with the finger of God cast out devils....” [The Bible, Luke 11:20]

5. “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” [The Bible, John 5:30]

2. The Mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) - to Fulfill the Law

Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

“Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”

“For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.” [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

3. God Sent Jesus’ (pbuh)

The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus (pbuh) mission in the following verses:

1. “... and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.” [The Bible, John 14:24]

2. “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent.” [The Bible, John 17:3]

4. Jesus Refuted even the Remotest Suggestion of his Divinity

Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:

“And behold, one came and said unto him, ‘Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?’

And he said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.’ “ [The Bible, Mathew 19:16-17]

Jesus (pbuh) did not say that to have the eternal life of paradise, man should believe in him as Almighty God or worship him as God, or believe that Jesus (pbuh) would die for his sins. On the contrary he said that the path to salvation was through keeping the commandments. It is indeed striking to note the difference between the words of Jesus Christ (pbuh) and the Christian dogma of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus (pbuh).

5. Jesus (pbuh) of Nazareth - a Man Approved of God

The following statement from the Bible supports the Islamic belief that Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet of God.

“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know.” [The Bible, Acts 2:22]

6. The First Commandment is that God is One

The Bible does not support the Christian belief in trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier: “Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad.” This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:

“Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.” [The Bible, Mark 12:29]

It is striking that the basic teachings of the Church such as Trinity and vicarious atonement find no mention in the Bible. In fact, various verses of the Bible point to Jesus’ (pbuh) actual mission, which was to fulfill the law revealed to Prophet Moses (pbuh). Indeed Jesus (pbuh) rejected any suggestions that attributed divinity to him, and explained his miracles as the power of the One True God. Jesus (pbuh) thus reiterated the message of monotheism that was given by all earlier prophets of Almighty God.

In this manner we find that the concept of God in Judaism and Christianity, as prescribed by their srciptures, is that of One Unique God who is the Creator of all. Arising out of this concept we have equality of all humans since all are created by the same God.

By falomar:

My advise...if you're trying to make Dawa on a Christian website, make sure you choose those topics you are an expert or at least have enough information about it for you to succeed,...I have seen many Muslim winning debates over some intellectual Christians, and I just got amazed,..but that's because they have enough knowledge about the topic....

I agree with above comment. We have to increase our knowledge by reading more from authenticated sources before we start these discussions on non-muslims websites. Christians these days are trying hard to keep believing in what they believe and the only option left with them is “playing with words”. Anyway, please read this book attached (concentrate on underline text in the document). Also search the forums on this website as well. There are many knowledgeable brothers and sisters here on site available for further help.

Wasalam

Attachments

• the_true_message_of_jesus.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 21

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Well.....I can't answer to you the first question because I'm don't know where those verses are, I'm not yet a Muslim.....

BUT maybe I can help you with the other questions:

Romans 2:17-24, she is right on that...."God is telling us not to tell others not to commit sins when we are out there commiting the sins we are teaching against".

BUT NOT with Matthew 5:19

You ARE NOT reading those verses wrong.....She is just translating the meaning of those verses in her own way and in that of J. Vernon Mcgee, Therefore...she is just making you confused...on purpose or not, I can't tell.

Dear Falomar,
May Allah Bless you and your family with His True Guidance and May Allah have mercy on you and your family.

Bye.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Brother,
Who told you that just saying "Bismillah" will make the utensils clear?
Islam is rightly and absolutely in accordance to the nature. Even the science has to get the light of verifications from Islamic teachings. Many things were discovered by science yet already told by Islam.

FYI, According to Hadith, if a dog puts his mouth in a utensil then we have to wash it seven times (seven times means washing carefully each time and seven repeats of this washing while one time rubbing clean soil and washing is included)

I give you an example. As you know the pork is one of the ugliest meat according to Islam. But it is considerably ugly from scientific view also. Pork does not only contain some toxics but it is the best medium for a specific kind of worm. This worm is perhaps only found in pork and it transfers from pigs to the humans when they eat pork. This worm can not be seen by common X-ray or ultrasound. There is some special method to detect this worm in the human body. This worm can live inside the brain of a human. Also, multiple worms can live in one humans body.

This worm is dangerous for the human health according to the discovered facts but can be much much dangerous from the facts which have not yet been discovered by science.

So, just saying "Bismillah" does not make any food Halal, but it makes those animals Halal which are already "Halal" but require to be slaughtered in the name of "Allah".
In other words, Halal animals are slaughtered with the name of Allah, to make them Halal for eating. Otherwise they are also not eatable.

WassalaamuAlaikum WRWB

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

This is a general Message!! Not really aimed at anyone, but just some sincere advice as to what is best way to teach people about Islam.

My advice is to Stop wasting your time on Christian/missionary sites or Websites where they make fun of Islam and Lie about Islam - It is not the right way to give da'wah and it is also not going to achieve much. - Infact, if they are not sincere and they lie and make fun of Islam, just you being there with them, is a SIN.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

Oh and also, when you go to such websites it gives them a higher ranking on google.. and other search engines.. and Islamic websites like ours get pushed down and not as popular! - So many Muslim people go to Islam hating websites to debate and argue, but just by doing so they are making those sites more popular.. And the even more foolish and ignorant people EMAIL and Post Links to those websites in order to warn people not to go there!!! this makes them even more popular.. And poor old sites like ours, end up with having people come and ask for "help to debate with..." So, lets get back to basics! Lets work together and have those who really want learn about the True way and about God come to us..

I have written about this sort of topic before. - I hope that people would see things in a different way inshaAllah.

I am sure, that many people feel that spending time on those sites is beneficial. However, if this leads to endless arguments it is of no use. Our job is simply to deliver the message - That people should worrship Allah alone and follow the Prophet :saw:. Not to argue!!

THose who are sincere and really looking for the truth, will always come to Islam no matter what. Even if they have never met a Muslim, even if they have never seen a Mosque or seen anything, they will come towards Islam by way of Fitrah. Fitrah, meaning a Natural disposition to worshipping Allah Alone.

Our Methodology in giving da'wah must be in accordance with how the Prophet :saw: and his companions did so. By teaching people Tawheed in a good and kind manner. But, never to argue or allow people to insult Islam. If they make fun of Islam, move away and leave them. You done your job! Or, if even after you have laid down evidences, they keep replying back with silly ideas and suggestions, dont waste your time.

There was once a brother telling me how he spent several hours on paltalk every night debating with Jews and Christians and in the end he would log-off his computer angrily because they kept swearing and saying bad thnigs. And this brother, was asking me about the Bible.. and talking about what it says about pork in there... and I was so sad, because this brother had absolutely no clue whatsoever as to what Islam really is. - Islam is Tawheed. Yet, many brothers like him, fail or dont bother to teach Islam starting with Tawheed.. and they dont bother to educate themselves and their families first.

I would hate myself for spending hours being drawn into an argument, I got a lot better things to do. Like study Quran, Hadith, be with my family etc. - There is absolutely No loss to us, our honour and of course the honour and respect for Islam if we choose to not debate with these people.

If the Muslim still insists on debating with such people, then this is due to their ignorance of the pure Islamic teachings. Their departing from the way that our beloved Prophets gave da'wah, and their adopting the style of the disbeliever missionaries.

Many Muslims often fall foul to wasting their time debating with non Muslims, debating with Islam haters, and you will see this especially on the internet. And it really pains me to see people do that!! because it is not beneficial at all, and it shows their lack of Islamic knowledge.

Islamically, it is better not to waste time with people who make fun of Islam. You will often see on places like Paltalk and other websites and debate chatrooms people will mix with silly people who are not sincere in talking about Islam. Those people will say hateful things about Islam, they will say racist things etc. And these people do not want to learn or know the truth, i.e. they are insincere.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

These people, are foolish. They debate with losers!And this makes them fall down to the same level . They are wasting their time trying to prove points to people who only want to vent their anger and their misconceptions.

These people that people often debate with are blind to reality and normal sense. Its exceedingly unfortunate that people can not leave their childish antics in order to understand one another, and to analyse issues in a coordinated fact-finding manner.

Instead, they rely on their own biased antiIslam links and information in order to forward their own misconstrued ideas. -- So all in all, Shaytan makes the Muslims fall into the trap of debating with these people. When in its place they could be doing something a lot more beneficial to people, such as learning Islam and helping themselves and their families.. this is most important and something we must always be doing. Also, this is a bad situation, because this constant abuse will have demoralising affect and also affect the Eemaan of that person, also will affect their knowledge because they are bombarded with false information, mistranslated verses, misquotes, and various misconceptions. No matter who the person is, it is not recommended for someone who is not a well versed Scholar to go headfirst into debates, and that does not include debates with Islam haters!

Secondly, if they wish to make Dawah, they can do a 1001 different things which can be of great benefit. Such as helping on websites like this. Really we are in great need of helpful people here on this website, TurnToIslam.Com. This will strengthen our website and allow us to take greater steps in helping more people understand Islam.

--

We should teach Islam from our own "turf" as to say. We show the true teachings rather than those who will explain things wrong and twist the meanings or quote unauthentic things.

Those who are sincere in learning about Allah, will come to us. Obviously, someone who is not sincere will perhaps never become Muslim, unless Allah guides him and that person changes their heart.

We created Turntoislam.com just for this purpose. That anyone can come and see for themselves what Islam really has to say about different things, such as Women's rights, the truth about our belief of Jihad, the truth about Allah (the Most high).

Oh, and we should definitely not be wasting our time debating Bible Scripture or using that to give Da'wah. That is also wrong. - This should be left to those who have knowledge of Quran and Sunnah and also who have knowledge of the Bible and its corruptions. Even then, a lot of the Scholars of Islam say it is not good to use Bible to be justifying or backing up Islamic points.

wasalam.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
as salamu alaykum

I agree with brother Mabsoot...don't waste your time! I also say that for personal experience. Before knowing TTI I have been part of a forum having title "The Muslim topic"....every single word I was writing was taken and used in the way they wished to understand it. Every explanation I was giving was changed in their own words....and inside of me I was just trying to do dawa....nothing,nobody was really interested. Just a bunch of "Anti-Islam" trying to show that my religion is "crazy".....:astag:
:ma: then I left that forum and Allah sent me to TTI!!!!!!
:allahuakbar:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I agree with brother Mabsoot...don't waste your time! I also say that for personal experience. Before knowing TTI I have been part of a forum having title "The Muslim topic"....every single word I was writing was taken and used in the way they wished to understand it. Every explanation I was giving was changed in their own words....and inside of me I was just trying to do dawa....nothing,nobody was really interested. Just a bunch of "Anti-Islam" trying to show that my religion is "crazy".....:astag:
:ma: then I left that forum and Allah sent me to TTI!!!!!!
:allahuakbar:

Assalamu alaykum, alhamdulillah sister.

Yes, thats the exact point I was trying to make. A lot of these people will Never accept the truth even if it was staring them blank in the face.

Look at the example of our Prophet :saw: and he gave da'wah to his Uncles Abu Jahl and Abu Lahb, they never accepted Islam because they were stubborn arrogant and insincere. They would call him :saw: a Mad man etc.

However, the Prophet :saw: still gave Da'wah of Tawheed, he didnt debate or argue with these people, He :saw: did his duty and in the early days many of the poor and oppressed people were first to become Muslim.

As long as you strive to do the right thing according to Quran and Sunnah, inshaAllah nobody be able to defeat the Muslims. This is the greatest threat the enemies of Islam have, an educated, brave and loving Muslim Ummah.

wasalam

newlight99

Assalamu alaikum

Wow, I was really totally ignorant of the ayat that brother Mabsoot posted! Subhanallah! I thought I was doing what I should be doing, but I was wrong. Its just because I used to be a Christian like them abt 11 months (approx) ago. I used to attend church bible studies etc. like them.

When I knew the errors of Christianity I came to Islam and maybe these ppl who I am used to be should also be guided but Allah (swt) knows best

I should be praying right now, for it is 2:40 pm now in Seattle and Dhur started at 1:15 pm.

Wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One of my favorite brothers is a youtuber (?). He posted a video discussing the need for Muslims to refrain from paltalk. I am somewhat reticent to use many sites. I find this forum to be broad enough to encompass many facets of Islam.
Secondly, I believe in the ummath. And it is a nice family. We need to work on deen before we can do anything else. Let the Christians help themselves and let us work on healing Muslims.