Video Woman Accepts Islam After Uncovering LIES Against Islam

Ameeer

Ahmineh first learned about Islam through a chat software called www.paltalk.com ( my nickname was "monkypox") , in which she not only came into contact with Muslims, but many Islamophobes who regularly opened rooms to insult and bash Islam. She began to study anti Islamic websites such as Answering Islam, FaithFreedom.org and others. As a result of being exposed to these Islam bashers, she began to hate the religion and view Islam as the "enemy". She especially condemned the marriage of Aisha to Prophet Muhammed(P). She nicknamed herself, warrior2004 in which she viewed herself as a warrior for Christ against the "evil" of Islam. In fact, I had some very "spirited" discussions with warrior2004 over the past two years and let's just say... I gave up on this individual a long time ago.

However, over the past year, warrior2004 became curious as to how Muslims respond to what she believed was convincing evidence which proved Islam was evil. She began to visit ExamineTheTruth.com's Lies Against Islam section, in which she viewed many of the downloadable debates between ExamineTheTruth.com her "trusted" websites such as Answering Islam. What she found shocked her. The debates which she listened to demonstrated that her trusted "men of faith" who ran these anti Islamic websites devoted to "exposing Islam"... were actually deceivers and were clearly telling lies about Islam and the Prophet Muhammed(P)!

In short, Warrior2004 realized that she was deceived and conned all this time, and even worse... she sincerely believed in these pious lies to the point that she became a warrior for Christ against Islam. After further research, Warrior2004 further discovered that Islam was indeed the truth which was being concealed from her all these years, and finally... she decided to embrace Islam. Thus the great Warrior2004 became Ahmineh.

[yt]Jwg-F0_5A6Q[/yt]