How to Become A muslim

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

If you wondering about Islam and want to become a Muslim take a shower and just repeat these words after the speaker in the last video, but to see how the world turning to Islam , watch how :

THE WORLD TURNING TO ISLAM

[yt]wjvH-Nm-Rm0[/yt]

[yt]55qQ-Zuj3VE[/yt]

[yt]D7wj054iyPg[/yt]

Now, if you did your resarch about ISLAM, and ready to become a Muslim just repeat after after the speaker in the video

H O W - TO - B E C O M E - A-M U S L I M
[yt]2cHj2xFu1M8[/yt]

the words are

Ashadu an La illaha illAllah , Wa Ahadu an Muhammaddan rasull'Allah
meaning:
I bare witness that there is only one God, that’s Allah, and I bare witness Mohammd is the last messenger of Allah

Jazaa Allah the brother or sister who created the above Videos
May Allah Reward the brother/sister who created the video

shiriko

Salam,

You just need to say the shahada :

Ashado an la ilaha ilala

Wa ashadou anna Mohammedin rassoulou la

There are shahada-s longer that this one but it is enough to be muslim : you accept that there is One God, and you accept to believe in all His prophets until the last one : Mohemmes (s).

It means that Jesus in islam is also a prophet and not the son of God or His reincarnation.

After that, you will need to learn how to pray, take a specific shower (rousoul) fast during ramadan, ... But the shahada makes you muslim.

Wa salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salaam Alikom

If you want to become a Muslim take a shower and just repeat these words after the sheykh,

[yt]vTxXl_Z00_I[/yt]

May Allah Reward the brother who created the video

Salam Alaikum

I was told very recently that in order to become Muslim you needed two men as a witness, or one man and 2 women, or 4 women.....how true is this?
I said my shahada to just my husband well over a year ago

shiriko

Salam Alaikum

I was told very recently that in order to become Muslim you needed two men as a witness, or one man and 2 women, or 4 women.....how true is this?

Salam ,

Friends of mine who convert in islam asked to an imam about that. The imam said that normally, you need 2 witnesses, but if you don't have them, it doesn't matter because Allah is the best witness. You can even say the shahada alone in your room, you are muslim. Witnesses are just formality.

Wa salam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Salam Alaikum

To become a Muslim it D O S N T require any witness so you can become Muslim.

If you making Dawah, and a man or woman want to become Muslim, you will tell her wait dont say the shahada we will need 2 witness?

there is no ritual in Islam to become Muslim all you have to do is take a bath, and say the Shahadah or if you cant take a bath say Shhada and later on you can take a bath,
wa Allah A3lem

Wa salaam alikom

gabrielle

I am a woman in need of some informaion about the quran. I would like to learn more ablout the prophet muhammad and muslims.

muslimlady

to convert to Islam

An American non-Muslim from Ohio wishes to marry me. He has no problem saying the shahadah; seeing my conduct, he feels Islam has many good things in it that he cannot see in non-muslim ladies.
He has problems with some things in Islam though. Like he said, (he is a police officer) why does Islam need 2-3 men to be a witness when a woman is raped. Most rape cases are not witnessed by anyone other than the rapists themselves. Why can't he have an ocassional glass of wine at home
when he is not a potential danger to anyone and he drinks only a glass.
And various other questions which he felt are somewhat absurd.
He says most of what is in Islam is fine with him, some things he just cannot accept.
I know ultimately Allah wills who will see the light but I would like to at least try to help him because overall his conduct and beliefs are better than many muslim men I know........:tti_sister: How do I help him to see the light.

Please, anyone with any suggestion.

Shukran jazeelan in advance

Ahmadzay

Better you have Witnesses.

salaam alikom

To become a Muslim it D O S N T require any witness so you can become Muslim.

If you making Dawah, and a man or woman want to become Muslim, you will tell her wait dont say the shahada we will need 2 witness?

there is no ritual in Islam to become Muslim all you have to do is take a bath, and say the Shahadah or if you cant take a bath say Shhada and later on you can take a bath,
wa Allah A3lem

Wa salaam alikom

By the name of Great Allah and peace and greating upon to the Prophet Mohamed(sws).

Better you have Witnesses, because when we die, the Witnesses can proof(To courts or family) that we were Muslims and we could be buried as Muslims and between Muslims.

May Allah donate us a death among best Muslims

Results: 6

3:193 رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ
"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with righteous.

Ahmadzay

Better you have Witnesses.

Salam Alaikum

By the name of Great Allah and peace and greating upon to the Prophet Mohamed(sws).

Better you have Witnesses, because when we die, the Witnesses can proof(To courts or family) that we were Muslims and we could be buried as Muslims and between Muslims.

May Allah donate us a death among best Muslims

Results: 6

3:193 رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ
"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with righteous.

coolasim

what if a muslim gets out of islam is there any entry back?

what if a muslim who is born in a muslim family say that he his not a muslim, does that mean he gets out of islam and no longer can be a muslim even if he asks for forgiveness.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Yes its better to have witness but its not a condition to have witness to become Muslim. later on they can go to a mosque and announce it in front of the people.

As for your question brother coolasim its better to go and ask an Imam or shiekh about this issue.

but I will show you this verses from Quran i was reading today and remebered your question

Surely the hypocrites are in the lowest stage of the fire and you shall not find a helper for them. 004.145

Except those who repent and amend and hold fast to Allah and are sincere in their religion to Allah, these are with the believers, and Allah will grant the believers a mighty reward. 004.146

so WHY not if they repent to Allah insha Allah will accept from them, but I will still advise u to go and ask Imam.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
He has problems with some things in Islam though. Like he said, (he is a police officer) why does Islam need 2-3 men to be a witness when a woman is raped. Most rape cases are not witnessed by anyone other than the rapists themselves.

Shukran jazeelan in advance

salaam alikom

Sorry for not answering your question but it has been in mind of while, In islam it dosnt require 4 witness if there is a rape, the 4 witness is required when a husband claim that his wife was cheating and if they dont find 4 witness they swear by Allah that if they are lying then Allah dcenend his Anger on him.. etc.

# 2 having a glass of wine ! I will ask him back can he have wine while he is on duty or he is @ work ? ofcourse No. .. since he have to follow rules of his job same thing in religion .. wouldnt it better for him to follow of God ( Allah ) who created him he didnt prophipt the wine and Alkhol except for a reason.

A glass can pull another glass and you never know it might End with whole bottle and what if there is emergency in the house with kids or wife or with anything ... he would be drunk ! ... to make long story short, he should follow the rules of God as he follow the rules at his work.

more question insha Allah we can help u with let us know
what ever is wrong is from me and what ever is right is from Allah.

and Allah knows best,
wa salaam alikom

coolasim

salaam alikom

Yes its better to have witness but its not a condition to have witness to become Muslim. later on they can go to a mosque and announce it in front of the people.

As for your question brother coolasim its better to go and ask an Imam or shiekh about this issue.

but I will show you this verses from Quran i was reading today and remebered your question

Surely the hypocrites are in the lowest stage of the fire and you shall not find a helper for them. 004.145

Except those who repent and amend and hold fast to Allah and are sincere in their religion to Allah, these are with the believers, and Allah will grant the believers a mighty reward. 004.146

so WHY not if they repent to Allah insha Allah will accept from them, but I will still advise u to go and ask Imam.

thankyou brother for ur help. may allah reward you (inshallah).its just am really scared that in the past that if i said something like this thn how can i make up for it, i will neva leave islam but i get feeling tht if am no longer muslim were do i go who do i ask for forgiveness it really depresses me am worried. and am scared to ask scholer?

coolasim

thankyou brother for ur help. may allah reward you (inshallah).its just am really scared that in the past that if i said something like this thn how can i make up for it, i will neva leave islam but i get feeling tht if am no longer muslim were do i go who do i ask for forgiveness it really depresses me am worried. and am scared to ask scholer?

i have found this verse from quran am really scared now

Y: Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and
(again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not
forgive them nor guide them nor guide them on the way.