TWO FORMS OF KNOWLEDGE DR ISRAR AHMED

Globalpeace

Banned
Dr Israr Ahmed: Tacher & Mentor of Dr Zakir Naik

Asslamo Allaikum,

I have LOVED him for the last 20 years even I wasn't practising Islam. Brilliant Scholar (*) and he was the one who advised another young Doctor (along with Ahmed Deedat) to start Dawah i.e. Dr Zakir Naik...

If you understand Urdu then his stuff is indispensable in my view to any university educated Muslim anywhere in the world.

Big Bang
Big Crunch
Quantum Physics
Organic Chemistry
Biology
Evolution
Philospohy
Sociology

You wanna link it to Qur'aan/Sunnah; he is YOUR man; bar none!

(*) Discaimer: He is NOT an Islamic Scholar in the tradional sense of the word; so Sorry for the misunderstanding.

DR.ISRAR ADMED,AHMED DEDAR AND DR.ZAKIR NAIK ARE THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH (SWT) ON US ,FOR THIS PRESENT WORLD.I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER ISLAMIC UNCONVENTIONAL SCHOLARS LIKE DR.ISRAR AHMED AND DR.ZAKIR NAIK...THEY ARE COMPLETE INSTITUES IN THEM.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

May Allah (SWT) reward Shaykh Ahmed Deedat (RA), Dr Zakir Naik, Dr Israr Ahmed & many others like them; they have really done wonders for the Muslims in the West!

DR.ISRAR ADMED,AHMED DEDAR AND DR.ZAKIR NAIK ARE THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH (SWT) ON US ,FOR THIS PRESENT WORLD.I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER ISLAMIC UNCONVENTIONAL SCHOLARS LIKE DR.ISRAR AHMED AND DR.ZAKIR NAIK...THEY ARE COMPLETE INSTITUES IN THEM.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,ameen brother may Allah swt reward them and bring forth many others like them inschallah they are all amazing however brother shaikh deedat is an emotional matter you just can`t not love him what a life he had it was not easy for him and his IPC IS STILL CONTINUING THE LEGACY today may he rest in peace now(rahimahoullah)

Globalpeace

Banned
Shaykh Ahmed Deedat (RA) vs Jimmy Swaggert

W-Salam,

Growing up in America in the 80's; I witnessed first hand the confidence and the knowledge (and the swagger :) ) which came from Shaykh Ahmed Deedat (RA) DEMOLISHING Jimmy Swaggert...That was a classic and a turning point for Muslims!

Anyone who has NOT seen that video; its a must watch...

assalamu aleikum,ameen brother may Allah swt reward them and bring forth many others like them inschallah they are all amazing however brother shaikh deedat is an emotional matter you just can`t not love him what a life he had it was not easy for him and his IPC IS STILL CONTINUING THE LEGACY today may he rest in peace now(rahimahoullah)

justoneofmillion

assalam brother .you are soooo lucky alhamdulillah i have seen most of his debates my uncle also has tapes and books well argumented straight at times funny ,provocativ ,full of knowledge but always respectful....alhamdulillah the only one i haven`t watched i think is his speech in Australia..........lol

wassalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamau alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I love all of these great men for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa Taala. May Allah put mercy on Ahmed Deedat's soul and give him Jannatul Firdaus.
They hit the iron when it is hot, so no chance to the opponents.
wa/salam