Quran and established facts zakir naik

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, nice vid check it but some how the second part is not available inschallah it will be in the futur!

[yt]noH6xUQlC7w[/yt]

wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

JazakAllah.
Sinbad , i like the video . And i will be waiting for the second part..
MashAllah, i think Zakir Naik is a perfect replacement for Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

justoneofmillion

JazakAllah.
Sinbad , i like the video . And i will be waiting for the second part..
MashAllah, i think Zakir Naik is a perfect replacement for Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
assalamu aleikum bro may allah swt grant him janna he is litteraly a walking talking encyclopedia in all the religious scriptures not only the Quran you know daiis and students of comparative religion are not very promoted in the arab countries because they do not feel the need i guess not having potential contact and frictions with other faiths so they may concentrate more on fiqh and primarly on islamique issues inschallah we need more brothers as commited and as enthusiastic as brother Naik because some muslim brothers( not all )often do not realise how lucky and how somehow privileged they are until they see the opposite see !what do you think about that bro?

wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
assalamu aleikum bro may allah swt grant him janna he is litteraly a walking talking encyclopedia in all the religious scriptures not only the Quran you know daiis and students of comparative religion are not very promoted in the arab countries because they do not feel the need i guess not having potential contact and frictions with other faiths so they may concentrate more on fiqh and primarly on islamique issues inschallah we need more brothers as commited and as enthusiastic as brother Naik because some muslim brothers( not all )often do not realise how lucky and how somehow privileged they are until they see the opposite see !what do you think about that bro?

wassalam

i do agree with u...But i wont go Zakir naik's path if i were to spend 100% of my time on islam. I will go Shaeikh Albani or Imam Shafii path..which is to study fiqh and aqeedah...

Zakir Naik and Sheikh Ahmed Deedat is more towards bringing unbelievers to islam...

But i see Zakir Naik presence and taking over of Deedat' style of
da'wa as very smooth....It is God's will MashAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am begining to spend most of my time on Islam. I watch, read, listen, to everything on Islam. I am late for work today because this website is my connection to Muslilms today. This is important to make contact with my Muslim brothers and sisters.
What guides me is prayer and the Quran. As, I have written before my heart leaps with joy when I see a Muslim. The scholars help to solidify my faith. However, my realtionship with Allah is the most private and interpersonal realtionship I have in my life. That I guard with all I have. Of all the treasures I have..my sons and my Love and Fear of Allah are the most important. Without Allah I have no life.

justoneofmillion

assalam,ping pong ping pong ping pong!! only Allah swt grasps what am talking abt it is top secret!! don`t worry you can still feel at the top of your mentale capacities:SMILY303: